rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I propose a meet-up.

I propose a meet-up.

I think we need a meet-up, soon, as my desire to actually meet you guys is getting unbearable [Image: gay.gif]

Seriously though, how about a meet up in a place that is reasonable to most (E.U dudes)? Obviously USA bros will have to make a huge effort, but Euro guys were denied a meet in the last one as it was U.S based.

How about it? London?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

I propose a meet-up.

I am in... London sounds good or how about some feminist "hotbed" somewhere for entertainment?

I propose a meet-up.

Count me in. [Image: gay.gif]

I propose a meet-up.

There's a meetup subforum under travel. You can post a specific time and place.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/forum-16.html

Team Nachos

I propose a meet-up.

Perhaps Tuthmosis can move this thread to the proper place.

As for me, I know I am free on these weekends. I'm in Berlin, but I can get to London.

Feb 15-17, 22-24, March 1-3, 29-31, April 12-14, and anytime in May just about.

I propose a meet-up.

I'm up for this

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

I propose a meet-up.

Sounds promising! I'm fairly busy, got a new job etc, for a month or so, but anytime after Feb would be cool.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

I propose a meet-up.

PM me with the deets whenever you decide

I propose a meet-up.

I'm down for London as well!

I propose a meet-up.

I'm up for it as well
Any more details?