rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What I learned from having 2000+ European girls as FB "friends"

I happen to have over 2000 friends on Facebook.

Almost all of them are attractive European women with far more FSU than Western European women on the roster.

Keep in mind, Facebook has instituted controls to prevent mass "friending" in recent years, but it wasn't always like that. In fact, most of these girls were added at least 6-7 years ago.

As a result, my Newsfeed is a nauseating yet amusing overload of attention whoring, intellectual stupidity, creeping Westernization, with the occasional useful insight.

Some random observations:

1. Girls from Western Europe who scan through photos of FSU women "liking" or commenting on my (very rare) post get shocked into silence.

I've had several of them message me to say something along the lines of: "Your friends all look like models. I'm like an ugly duckling in comparison."

An Austrian girl who I hooked up with once in the US wrote to me and said: "No wonder you're not coming back to the U.S" -- then she stopped writing to me.

2. There are fine looking FSU women available for every ethnicity of man on earth.

I see FSU women who would be 7s and 8s in the US posting photos of their boyfriends & husbands who are: Indian, Sri Lankan, Pakistani, Malaysian, South Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian, Thai, Egyptian, Lebanese, Iranian, Turkish, Chilean, Brazilian, Mexican, Ecuadorian, Ghanaian, South African, the list goes on.....along with the expected whites/blacks/Asians/Latinos/Arabs from the US/UK/Australia/Europe.

3. Income levels are rising. There is an exponential rise of travel photos of these girls going to far-off places such as Australia and Thailand and posting bikini pics.

4. Americanization is on the rise. More and more women are posting "girl power" quotes, chatting about Sex & the City (when it was on), linking to the NY Times or equivalent English-language e-mag for whatever niche you can think of. The greater the English as a second language ability of the FSU country, the more prevalent this becomes.

5. Single motherhood is a way of life in non-conservative FSU countries. I see the FSU girl meet a local guy. The romantic photos get posted. The baby comes out soon thereafter. The photos of the guy gets deleted. She changes status to "Single". She becomes much more open to dating foreign man.

6. With my occasional post used as market research, I can see that the girls "like" my photos and comments that are local and something they can relate to. Posting a photo of myself blingin' it in some exotic place is not something they like (unless they really are friends of mine in real-life) -- the "FB friends" can't relate and it makes them feel bad.

7. Attractive Western European girls almost always date guys with equivalent looks or straight up good looking guys. Not so for FSU women -- they usually date men who are far less attractive.

8. Just as sites have domain rank, pages have pagerank, and influencers have a Klout rank, there should be a Pussy Rank -- the amount of pussy a man has access to and can influence.

Interesting observations.

Have you been able to use all these FSU FB friends to help you practice learning/chatting Russian?

Also, which ones precisely (in your experience) are the FSU countries that you mentioned are more liberal than the others?

With the FSU girls I speak to (almost all online), seems to be a huge uptick in those learning Spanish and interested in latin culture. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this as well.

One of the greatest uses of Facebook is to keep in touch with foreign women. To pipeline. To pay close attention to what their interests are, what moves them, etc. Women in general can give you to blueprint for how to bang them. Keep up the good work. Yes, you take some bad with the good, and have to weed through some foolishness. They can't help it. Just use what you can to your advantage.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

What I want to know is how you get over FB's policing of you friending people you don't really know?? I started adding girls from Europe (mostly Germany/Poland bc I had a friend or two from there already and they were coming up in the "people you may know" list)...then I get block by FB for adding too many people it accused me of not knowing.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (01-15-2013 03:41 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

What I want to know is how you get over FB's policing of you friending people you don't really know?? I started adding girls from Europe (mostly Germany/Poland bc I had a friend or two from there already and they were coming up in the "people you may know" list)...then I get block by FB for adding too many people it accused me of not knowing.

You have to add them not at once, but say send only 1 request per day not more than 3 per day for sure, this is way slower than before where you could spam lots of girls, but surprisingly the rate of acceptance is high.

Quote: (01-15-2013 02:54 PM)temujin Wrote:  

8. Just as sites have domain rank, pages have pagerank, and influencers have a Klout rank, there should be a Pussy Rank -- the amount of pussy a man has access to and can influence.

I call this traction. Your pulling power.

I got the idea a few years back, after a party that had, at least, a 2-1 ratio of females to males.

Back in college, I rolled with some guys that had tight game (as tight as a college boy can have) and we used to organize this parties where the cover charge was that you had to bring a girl. Not for you, but for the rest of the crew. We called them sacrifices, because you knew that as soon as you let her loose amongst the crew, she was gone.

So afterwards, I was wondering, if I where to organize a party with the same requisite, who among my male acquaintances could pull it off?

Not many.

So they cant pull, they have no traction. They spin their wheels and yet get nowhere.

Quote:Quote:

6. With my occasional post used as market research, I can see that the girls "like" my photos and comments that are local and something they can relate to. Posting a photo of myself blingin' it in some exotic place is not something they like (unless they really are friends of mine in real-life) -- the "FB friends" can't relate and it makes them feel bad.

I get this too on Facebook. (Altough my sample size is not as big as 2000) I guess the reason why people get on Facebook or other social networks is because they seek the connection, they want to feel they are part of someones life. And when they dont feel that, they back off.

Great post. Will certainly give us a lot to think about.

I feel like RVF is mounting a campaign to get me specifically to take another look @ the FSU.

LOL

Good observations.

Jealousy/envy is in all of us, but some of us suppress it better. Even better, some of us use it to drive us to be able to do the same thing - we catch ourselves hating a little bit, and pull ourselves back, realizing that it's pointless to begrudge someone else what makes them happy.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Great observations Temujin:

#3 - That's a good thing about income levels rising. As Eastern European women are using their rising incomes to travel in exotic locations, learn about other cultures, and do cool shit (experienced this with women I met in Poland) American women are still spending more time living vicariously through celebs, using their vacation time on weddings, having 20-30K weddings, and settle down into life in the suburbs while adding on the lbs or kilos. I still have much more in common with these EE chicks and that gives us common ground.

#4 - All foreign women from Asia, South America, and EE all watch Sex & the City. This has been going on since I've traveled to Asia quite a bit since 2002. Still light years ahead of American women..and they're not blowing up weight wise either.

#7 - My sister at times can be cool as shit and be one of the guys. One of her observations was how amazing the women in Madrid were when we went. She kind of felt the dudes these chicks dated were kind of above their league though. Nevertheless, women in Spain very attainable I think and probably the coolest in Western Europe with decent Spanish skills & good game.

Quote: (01-15-2013 03:10 PM)Technics Wrote:  

With the FSU girls I speak to (almost all online), seems to be a huge uptick in those learning Spanish and interested in latin culture. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this as well.

Bingo. If you go to Poland, Spanish is like the third language now as all the chicks with good taste not married to some local dude such as in Lodz is extremely fascinated with not just Spain but really visiting all of Latin America one day. Couple of Polish chicks msged me with some jealousy about my Mexico City trip recently about how they wanted to one day visit & said I was lucky.

I also have another good Korean friend who left Wroclaw to work in Ostrava, CR as chicks are always posting on his wall about advice about Korean language, etc in Korean font. With that being said, I think more multicultural foreigners speaking more than one language have an edge in at least Poland opposed to an English only speaker who has 4-5 phrases down in Polish. Though I love Brazilian women to death as an overall package, I think Polish women are more of a complete package as they have a greater appreciation for my experiences, nationality as an American, but also my ethnicities too being of Taiwanese/Vietnamese descent.

" Americanization is on the rise. More and more women are posting "girl power" quotes, chatting about Sex & the City (when it was on), linking to the NY Times or equivalent English-language e-mag for whatever niche you can think of. The greater the English as a second language ability of the FSU country, the more prevalent this becomes."

SEX AND THE CITY attitude been infiltrating FSU for the last 7 years. I remember a chick in Odessa tell me that the show is so much like real life. Her friends agreed lol. Now you know why I say its a city of feminists. They all want mr.BIG cock.

Great post, I love the reactions of the western girls upon seeing your FSU friends. Add me to the list of very curious about what FSU has to offer, I hope to find out soon enough.

I don't believe rising incomes are good for us "western" men, we have seen what it has done to the attitudes of women in North America.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I see FSU women who would be 7s and 8s in the US posting photos of their boyfriends & husbands who are: Indian, Sri Lankan, Pakistani, Malaysian, South Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian, Thai, Egyptian, Lebanese, Iranian, Turkish, Chilean, Brazilian, Mexican, Ecuadorian, Ghanaian, South African, the list goes on.....along with the expected whites/blacks/Asians/Latinos/Arabs from the US/UK/Australia/Europe.

[Image: hype.gif]

How many Mexican, Indonesian, Chilean, Ecuadorian, Ghanian guys even live in the FSU to have Slavic wives/girlfriends?? These countries are pretty homogenous as far as Europe goes. And everyone knows that the further east you go in Europe the less tolerant people are of race and diversity. I'm not saying this doesn't happen, I know of a Vietnamese immigrant that has a FOB Russian girlfriend, but I don't believe FSU women in general are just jumping at the chance to date and marry non-white men. If that were the case every thirsty muthafucka on the planet that could scrape together enough for a planet ticket would've swooped them all up long ago.

And these 2,000 girls on your FB, are you fucking any of them? If not, what's really the point in reading a stream of inane attention whoring from thousands of random girls on a daily basis? I'd lose IQ points just reading that shit.

A few things. I don't really have very many Russian or Ukrainian girls on my list, who are...different.

Speakeasy, let me put it this way, I've fucked *enough* of them so that the mystery is gone. And enough of them know me so that I could line-up a date with a girl for every day of the week this month, but again, what's the point? It's not a contest nor an Olympic sprint, and I'm not running a dating blog like Roosh where I have to pay my bills by approaching girls and writing about it.

As for the your question, I don't know how many of certain types of foreign men live in the FSU, but all the nationalities I listed are guys I know for a fact have been banging women on my FB list.

And you're right that *all* FSU women aren't "jumping at the chance" to date non-white men (or even foreign men in general for that matter) -- what I am saying is that when a guy is surrounded by FSU women, he doesn't need *all of them* to be jumping at a chance to date him -- he just needs *one*. Obviously, like all things, looks, persistence, game, and a little bit of luck all matter.

I think the disconnect might be a difference of perspective. When a guy (with game, some decent looks, persistence, etc). lives in the FSU, then dating & fucking FSU girls IS NOT A BIG DEAL.

The vast majority of guys on here are hyper-concerned about targeting the right country, gathering intel on the hot spots, going in the right season during the proper lunar cycle, saying the right cover story....

What I'm saying is that when you LIVE in a place, you just run into girls as you go around town, then you see them again, you get their number or they know a friend of yours, and you end up hooking up. Most likely, some of these guys just stumbled onto these women, and were lucky enough to find girls who were attractive and open-minded enough to date them. It happens. That's not hype.

Quote: (01-16-2013 01:23 AM)temujin Wrote:  

A few things. I don't really have very many Russian or Ukrainian girls on my list, who are...different.

Speakeasy, let me put it this way, I've fucked *enough* of them so that the mystery is gone. And enough of them know me so that I could line-up a date with a girl for every day of the week this month, but again, what's the point? It's not a contest nor an Olympic sprint, and I'm not running a dating blog like Roosh where I have to pay my bills by approaching girls and writing about it.

As for the your question, I don't know how many of certain types of foreign men live in the FSU, but all the nationalities I listed are guys I know for a fact have been banging women on my FB list.

And you're right that *all* FSU women aren't "jumping at the chance" to date non-white men -- what I am saying is that when a guy is surrounded by FSU women, he doesn't need *all of them* to be jumping at a chance to date him -- he just needs *one*. Obviously, like all things, looks, persistence, game, and a little bit of luck all matter.

I think the disconnect might be a difference of perspective. When a guy (with game, some decent looks, persistence, etc). lives in the FSU, then dating & fucking FSU girls IS NOT A BIG DEAL.

The vast majority of guys on here are hyper-concerned about targeting the right country, gathering intel on the hop spots, going in the right season during the proper lunar cycle, saying the cover story....

What I'm saying is that when you LIVE in a place, you just run into girls as you go around town, then you see them again, you get their number or they know a friend of yours, and you end up hooking up. Most likely, some of these guys just stumbled onto these women, and were lucky enough to find girls who were attractive and open-minded enough to date them. It happens. That's not hype.

Very well said.but also there is one other point which is that fsu girls are much more serious about relationships and marriage. A lot of guys on this form seem to be treating girls in these countries as Ons or fling material, some emphasis on the count. . Which I think is actually NOT a good idea.

These women are kind, sincere, nice, and serious about life, they are not your typical American/ British bitches who are better for flings. These women are more for marriage, especially if you start to live there and become more integrated with the local culture.

temujin, what's your ethnicity? age? height? country of origin? backstory? etc.

My god, and this was in 2013..you can't even imagine how it is now.

I happen to have over 2000 friends on Facebook.

Almost all of them are attractive European women with far more FSU than Western European women on the roster.

Keep in mind, Facebook has instituted controls to prevent mass "friending" in recent years, but it wasn't always like that. In fact, most of these girls were added at least 6-7 years ago.

As a result, my Newsfeed is a nauseating yet amusing overload of attention whoring, intellectual stupidity, creeping Westernization, with the occasional useful insight.

Some random observations:

1. Girls from Western Europe who scan through photos of FSU women "liking" or commenting on my (very rare) post get shocked into silence.

I've had several of them message me to say something along the lines of: "Your friends all look like models. I'm like an ugly duckling in comparison."

An Austrian girl who I hooked up with once in the US wrote to me and said: "No wonder you're not coming back to the U.S" -- then she stopped writing to me.

2. There are fine looking FSU women available for every ethnicity of man on earth.

3. Income levels are rising. There is an exponential rise of travel photos of these girls going to far-off places such as Australia and Thailand and posting bikini pics.

4. Americanization is on the rise. More and more women are posting "girl power" quotes, chatting about Sex & the City (when it was on), linking to the NY Times or equivalent English-language e-mag for whatever niche you can think of. The greater the English as a second language ability of the FSU country, the more prevalent this becomes.

5. Single motherhood is a way of life in non-conservative FSU countries. I see the FSU girl meet a local guy. The romantic photos get posted. The baby comes out soon thereafter. The photos of the guy gets deleted. She changes status to "Single". She becomes much more open to dating foreign man.

7. Attractive Western European girls almost always date guys with equivalent looks or straight up good looking guys. Not so for FSU women -- they usually date men who are far less attractive.

point number 4 is so true.it seems to be a plague that will never end
an advice to everyone here : stop facebook. Life without is so much better

To be fair there's some selection bias going on here. The type of girl to accept or keep a friend request from a stranger or someone she doesn't know well to build up her numbers tends to be of a certain quality or lack thereof. More traditional/straight edge girls tend to be more private with their fb.

I've left Prague and have since returned to the US. I haven't even met an American girl that I don't compare to Serbian/Russian/Prague. There is no comparison as FSU girls are wordly, educated, slim legs, etc.

Granted I haven't even tried to hit up many American girls.