rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

muslim girlfriend

muslim girlfriend

hey

ive been dating/ now girlfriend this Muslim girl for 4 months. shes a great girl 7.5 feminine traditional values

the big problem is she is Muslim, her folks/friends are really against me and she wants to get married this year

shes moved back to Pakistan while the uni break is on and she is 'interviewing' guys for getting married (arranged marraige). she tells me she feels guity about doing it and doesn't really sit well with me idk how to react to it.

she comes back to uni in a month and has one more semester until she finish's her degree

muslim girlfriend

This is going to end bad so your best bet would be to fuck her and move on honestly

muslim girlfriend

Quote: (01-14-2013 11:18 PM)Millz Wrote:  

This is going to end bad so your best bet would be to fuck her and move on honestly

I concur with Millz

"Lifes about, shooting your load"

muslim girlfriend

Do a long distance break up with her right away and start gaming other girls

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

muslim girlfriend

Dated a muslim girl once. Thought it was going great till it all spiraled out of control, due to the same reasons you mention here. I know its a tough pill to take, but I'd advice you to get out of it while you can. The baggage a relationship like that brings simply isn't worth it. Get out while you can. Also, judging by the sound of it, her family are hardcore conservative muslims which means you are putting both yourself and her at risk. Things like this usually end very poorly. Trust me.

My 2 cents. But hey, it's your life.

Quote: (01-14-2013 11:24 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Do a long distance break up with her right away and start gaming other girls

^What this guy said.

muslim girlfriend

Question:

Do they want you to convert to Muslim?

muslim girlfriend

Are you actually fucking this girl? Lack of virginity tends to a deal breaker in that culture/religion.

Team Nachos

muslim girlfriend

Quote: (01-15-2013 12:34 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Are you actually fucking this girl? Lack of virginity tends to a deal breaker in that culture/religion.

Yeah, that is another question I have.

muslim girlfriend

She seems to be quite devout, which could pose a huge problem for you. My advice would be to try to move on and don't chalk it up to something you did wrong, because this was never under your control.

muslim girlfriend

move on dude. you don't want to get into that family.

muslim girlfriend

this sounds like it is definitely not worth the trouble. I like to get out before i fall in too deep. Make a swift exit. also out of curiosity have you had intercourse with the lizard?

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

muslim girlfriend

So, whats she all about?

Does she wants to get married to YOU, or just get married to anyone?

Im marriage is what she is after, let her marry some chump and have an ordinary life like anyone else. She is not your problem anymore.

If she wanted to be with you, she would wait, not "interview candidates" and then feel sorry afterwards. Fuck her, not worth it.

muslim girlfriend

Get. The. Fuck. Out.

muslim girlfriend

EJECT, LEAVE. I once dated a muslim girl from the same region, and took her virginity. The amount of drama, stupidity, and fear that revolved from her family and traditions and whatnot....2/10 would not do again!

muslim girlfriend

ya I took her virginity / introduced her to alcohol

she cant tell her dad because if he knows i can get into alot of trouble they are pretty wack

wish I could post photos

who would date a girl for 4 months without having sex...

muslim girlfriend

man you gotta watch out for honour killings and shit, so cut off all contact, numbers, facebook, underwear etc

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

muslim girlfriend

Quote: (01-16-2013 07:23 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

man you gotta watch out for honour killings and shit, so cut off all contact, numbers, facebook, underwear etc

I agree with this guy. Cut off your underwear.

In all reality, if you actually like this girl in a relationship sort of way, you'll either have to assimilate into her family culture or get her to leave it behind.

Do you want a long-term relationship or do you just want to bang and bounce? Advice is useless without direction by your own desires.

It's pretty common for people to break tradition, and it's also common for family desires to overshadow a girl's personal happiness. Just depends on what kind of girl she is.

That said....if I were you I would consider her engaged to be engaged, and move along to the next chick. Just because she feels guilty doesn't mean she'll resist an arranged marriage.

muslim girlfriend

Man, I've read stories about those girls and I met one. You just fucked a muslim girl who wanted to experiment before marriage. Now she must be panicking because if her family finds out she won't be able to marry. Don't worry, tell her to get a virginity surgery and have everything fixed. But get the fuck out of the picture.

My experience with muslim girls is that a lot of them practice a watered down religion now. They want to fuck around a little while young then have a man marry them. In other words, she's nothing special, she's just another fucking girl.

muslim girlfriend

Quote: (01-15-2013 12:29 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Question:

That might have been the stupidest thing I have ever wrote on here. I knew it looked wrong when I wrote it.

Do they want you to convert to Islam?

muslim girlfriend

Gross Islam is so retarded - get out of that relationship and fuck some chick whose family doesn't believe we're living in 1532.

muslim girlfriend

We had a couple of those here in Germany. Usually they "only" kill the girl, though...

muslim girlfriend

Quote: (01-16-2013 01:01 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2013 12:29 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Question:

That might have been the stupidest thing I have ever wrote on here. I knew it looked wrong when I wrote it.

Do they want you to convert to Islam?

I laughed soo hard at this

muslim girlfriend

Quote: (01-16-2013 03:31 PM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

Gross Islam is so retarded - get out of that relationship and fuck some chick whose family doesn't believe we're living in 1532.

Whoa whoa whoa. Easy there.

It's a different culture. I'm sure men from Muslim-dominant countries come to the US and marvel at how many men act like effeminate defeated wimps, and how marriage means next to nothing.

muslim girlfriend

Quote: (01-16-2013 03:40 PM)BoiBoi Wrote:  

We had a couple of those here in Germany. Usually they "only" kill the girl, though...

some here in england, guys were fucked over too, remember one guy getting acid or something thrown all over him

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

muslim girlfriend

I can see this ending very badly already, I suggest you just move on quickly, if their parents know you banged her and you are about to leave, RUN.