rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teenager falsely accused of rape beaten to death by gang

Via Telegraph.co.uk

"Five killers carried out the 'extraordinarily callous, violent and brutal' murder of a teenager after the sister of one wrongly claimed he had raped her, a court heard today."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/c...gang.html#

So, where is the media storm now? Is his life worth less than that of a rape victim?

We need a TV series, kind of like When Animals Attack - but instead it would be called When White Knights Kill!

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Cunts. I bet my taxes have been keeping these fuckers warm at night.

Quote:Quote:

Hall, along with James Danby, 27, Tony O'Toole, 29 and Jovan Roberts, 28, deny murder and causing grievous bodily harm with intent.
The victim, who was 5ft 7ins tall and weight just seven stone

3 adult men and 1 woman, take on a 7 stone teenager. What big tuff guys they must be.

[quote='Caligula' pid='348097' dateline='1358209923']
We need a TV series, kind of like When Animals Attack - but instead it would be called When White Knights Kill!
***Man, I know you're joking around but fuck that. TV already does enough damage as it is. We dont need a show that conditions weak beta men and silly women into thinking this type of behavior is acceptable. Next thing you know we'll have women everywhere falsely crying rape for every little thing a guy does that she doesn't like while knowing that some spineless moron(s) will beat or kill the "offender" in hopes of "defending her honor". There should be a show that promotes real masculinity and the alpha male attitude and mindset through the day to day lives of average, alpha guys just like us on the RVF. Now that would be a much welcomed addition to TV.

^We could call it Journey of The Wolf.

Horrible. That bitch needs to be sent to prison.

I would never attack a guy for violence commited against a woman, no matter what the violence was. My mother, OK, but that's the only exception.

Everything wrong with white-knighting, female entitlement and all the shit we analyze her in one cruel story.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (01-15-2013 04:19 PM)esperar Wrote:  

I would never attack a guy for violence commited against a woman, no matter what the violence was. My mother, OK, but that's the only exception.

Are you dead serious? Do you have sisters? So if a guy raped your sister or your niece or your daughter, you wouldnt do shit about it?

Let me give you another example. You are standing on the bus stop, you see a guy who is younger than you and weaker than you trying to rob this old lady who is around 60, she doesnt want to let go her purse and next minute he starts beating her and slapping the shit out of her, throws her into the ground and starts stomping her, you know you can deffend this lady, you wouldnt do anything about it?

Quote: (02-05-2013 10:12 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2013 04:19 PM)esperar Wrote:  

Are you dead serious? Do you have sisters? So if a guy raped your sister or your niece or your daughter, you wouldnt do shit about it?

Let me give you another example. You are standing on the bus stop, you see a guy who is younger than you and weaker than you trying to rob this old lady who is around 60, she doesnt want to let go her purse and next minute he starts beating her and slapping the shit out of her, throws her into the ground and starts stomping her, you know you can deffend this lady, you wouldnt do anything about it?

Yes, I am serious. Whenever my sisters have claimed to be abused by guys, I just didn't care. (not that I believe their horse shit stories anyway) In your scenario, I'd be willing to call 999, but that's it.

I don't do anything for a woman who I don't think would do the same for me. Bottom line.

I hate to break it to pitt, but his sister, mother, nieces etc etc. are no different to the women we describe here on this board. And women, by nature, often make false claims of rape and assault. For all the reasons that have probably been discussed to death, most relating to the attraction to drama. Not all do, and perhaps his relatives don't, but he shouldn't assume that they wouldn't make false claims just because they are his family. I know, hard to do.

Sad to say, but there's no way I am getting involved in a violent "domestic" altercation. I know from first hand experience in communities were domestic violence is endemic that the typical woman participates just as actively in her abuse as her abuser himself ( I am talking about adults here. Children are a completely different affair, and deserve the protection of society and the state). The women will side with her abuser against any "White Knight" pretty much 100% of the time.

To be honest although I'd never condone murder, the real blame lies with the little slag who said the guy raped her. Not now but when I was younger I would probably have helped stomped this guy if I thought he'd raped my friend (wiser now obviously).

The blame lies with the slut and the white knight pieces of shit. They're all as bad as each other in my book.

If I saw anyone hurt my sisters, mom, niece I am taking action. If its here say and accusatory I take no action. Keep it simple. False accusations especially against men is ever a battle easily won if a woman is making the claim. It's obvious but needs to be reiterated.

Same thing happened in my town a couple of years ago. a 19 year old skank had consensual sex several times with a 16 year old, then, fearing her boyfriend would find out, told him the boy had raped her. The boyfriend and several of his friends lured the kid to an apartment and beat him to death. Now the guys are all going to prison for many years. The girl, of course, got different treatment-she claimed to believe she was half vampire and half werewolf, was ruled incompetent to stand trial and was sent to the state psychiatric hospital.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

this isn't white knighting. the sister's a dumb, lying bitch but it's not white knighting.

if a guy raped my sister or mother, i would beat the fuck out of him. Blood runs thicker than anything else. If i were a gang leader, i'd sick the whole gang on the guy.

The sister lied, but it's not white knighting, it's sticking up for family.

Did you see the Godfather? Remember when James Caan beat up his sister's husband who had beat her up. That's not white knighting. That's protecting blood ties.

The situation isn't as cut and dry obviously because the sister lied through her teeth, but I wouldn't call this white-knighting, which I think applies to beta dudes who "stick up" for either random girls or girls they only know just a little bit, not family or close friends.

Quote: (02-07-2013 01:56 PM)guerrilla Wrote:  

this isn't white knighting. the sister's a dumb, lying bitch but it's not white knighting.

if a guy raped my sister or mother, i would beat the fuck out of him. Blood runs thicker than anything else. If i were a gang leader, i'd sick the whole gang on the guy.

Did you see the Godfather? Remember when James Caan beat up his sister's husband who had beat her up. That's not white knighting. That's protecting blood ties.

The situation isn't as cut and dry obviously because the sister lied through her teeth, but I wouldn't call this white-knighting, which I think applies to beta dudes who "stick up" for either random girls or girls they only know just a little bit, not family or close friends.

It's not protecting shit when it's done after the fact. It's just revenge. Where was the family to "protect" her in the first place? They sound like a load shit family that brought this girl up thinking it was OK to do false rape accusations. What a bunch assholes.

Quote: (02-07-2013 01:56 PM)guerrilla Wrote:  

It's White Knighting because the yobs involved were too ready to believe the woman. They did not witness the rape, and indeed there was no rape. They are now going to jail for many years as a result of believing a stereotypical lie told by women. If that's not White Knighting I don't know what is.

You're getting sidetracked by the seriousness of the accusation (rape) and the fact the "victim" was one gang member's sister. Women who make false rape accusations use the seriousness of the charge to elicit sympathy, and the drama that White Knight action involves. If you have incontrovertible evidence, by all means go mad - though you'd also end up in jail. But the people invloved here had no evidence at all.

I can understand it would be difficult to accept that your own sister would lie about something as serious as a rape, but she is a woman like any other. She is no less likely to lie about these things.

I don't know about you but I don't follow my sister around on dates to make sure there's no trouble. She'll tell me after the fact if they guy was a loser or not.

I think the problem in this thread is posters are putting their anti-feminism and anti-white knight stance ahead of something much more important: the respect and protection of loved ones (family). White knighting refers to a beta male doing some bullshit "protective" thing that he think will impress a girl so he can fuck her. Brothers don't usually wanna fuck their sisters.

This incident is fucked because the sister lied, which adds a weird angle, but the brother did not know that? Of course all families are different, and I would imagine in lower income families, family members lies to each other a lot more, but in my family if my mother or sister told me they were raped I would not for one second believe they were lying. And I would take revenge (though never murder anyone). And about leaving it to "the law" to rectify the situation? hahahahahaha

Quote: (02-07-2013 01:47 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Same thing happened in my town a couple of years ago. a 19 year old skank had consensual sex several times with a 16 year old, then, fearing her boyfriend would find out, told him the boy had raped her. The boyfriend and several of his friends lured the kid to an apartment and beat him to death. Now the guys are all going to prison for many years. The girl, of course, got different treatment-she claimed to believe she was half vampire and half werewolf, was ruled incompetent to stand trial and was sent to the state psychiatric hospital.

TWILIGHT

Reminds me of these weird fucks -- a preteen girl and her 23-year-old boyfriend -- that killed the girl's family of three.

Some people I know from Medicine Hat tell me it was the girl that manipulated the hopelessly beta dude into killing her family, but that's not how the courts see it, her being underage:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richardson_family_murders

That story breaks my heart. Should she get a lethal injection.

vile cunts, lots of them in UK society (the women)

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos