rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazil/S.A. Game

Brazil/S.A. Game

I just had this thought the other day after being over a year in Brasil.

When I go out to drink, picking up is important but it's not a means to an end. There's no strategy, no preconceived plan, nothing. I'm not thinking about what I'm going to say next or do next, I'm not thinking if she's into me, or whatever.

I just go and have fun and tease girls and that's enough. If she's down, I escalate.

In the states, I needed to have everything covered: my body language (indirect), wingman, my strategy, my approach (indirect/direct), negging, some cold reads, etc. Then I had to worry about being cockblocked by her friend.

None of the above really applies here.

I think I'm going to have a culture shock back in the States.

Brazil/S.A. Game

Quote: (04-28-2010 01:38 AM)elguapo Wrote:  

I just had this thought the other day after being over a year in Brasil.

When I go out to drink, picking up is important but it's not a means to an end. There's no strategy, no preconceived plan, nothing. I'm not thinking about what I'm going to say next or do next, I'm not thinking if she's into me, or whatever.

I just go and have fun and tease girls and that's enough. If she's down, I escalate.

In the states, I needed to have everything covered: my body language (indirect), wingman, my strategy, my approach (indirect/direct), negging, some cold reads, etc. Then I had to worry about being cockblocked by her friend.

None of the above really applies here.

I think I'm going to have a culture shock back in the States.

Welcome back to the forum. Are you about to call it a day in Brazil?