rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Translate this

Translate this

What I am looking for in a guy? The most important character I look for in a guy is someone who is well balanced in life. They are able to try new things such as going out and have a fun crazy night and the next day put on a suit and be professional at work. I prefer a male that is the age between 28 to 38 years old. Since I am tall and love to wear high heels, I like a tall guy.. I take care of my body, not just for looks but I believe being healthy is most important so I would like the same from him. Funny and must be able to carry a good conversation.

I want a guy who is still traditional about dating yet likes to step out of the box and be spontaneous. I feel that a men should pay for the first few dates even though I can afford my own dinner, its about the principal not the money to me. I am attracted to more than looks in a person, so personality and chemistry plays a big part which can only be tested in the real world.

Translate this

Are you gay?