rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ignore Age "Limits" in OKCupid?

A lot of girls in my preferred age range mention guys should message if they're between 21-30, for example. What're your thoughts? Waste of time or just ignore this completely?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Ignore it.

They forget what age range they put in after 5 minutes.

If they like what you have to offer it doesn't matter.

The worst that can happen is she doesn't respond. Which leaves you right where your at anyways.

Considering women I was messaged by women around my mother's age who had age limits on their profiles waaaay above my age, I don't think the limits mean much. Of course, they obviously ignored my own age designations which did not extend up to age 60.

I need to throw in that one of the women my mom's age answered "yes" to the question that asked "Divide your age by two...have you slept with that many people?" That's a lot of people.

Protip: OKCupid allows you to alter your birthdate whenever you want. Just click on your age at the top of your profile.

Don't believe women about what sorts of guys they will and will not fuck

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

The problem is they can have rules where only a certain age range can message them. To get around that you would have to change your age on your profile.

d&p has a great post about this:
http://dangerandplay.com/lie-about-your-age/

If nothing stops you from talking to women in the real world, online should be no different.

Check out Pimp Game, Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!, Weaponized: Add Cold Reading to your arsenal! and Tarot Game.

Game isn’t what I use to get what I want out of women.
Game is what I use to get what I want out of life.

Ignore the age. I've fucked a 26 year Columbiana and another American girl off of POF who were both older than me (I'm 20) and their profiles were looking for "24 or older".

File under ignore what they say and go off what they do.

~Wald

Ignore, it mind as well be another shit test, honest the girl doesn't care how old you are as long as you are alpha.

Ignore, ignore, ignore. I banged a 18 year old and I am about to turn 35. My 65 year old dad gave the high hard one to a 29 year old behind a dumpster at Denny's in Pensacola Florida, albeit she was an illegal immigrant who bussed tables and he threatened her with a call to I.C.E.

It's not the face you fuck. It's the fuck you are facing.

Quote: (01-16-2013 05:29 PM)Cooze Hound Wrote:  

My 65 year old dad gave the high hard one to a 29 year old behind a dumpster at Denny's in Pensacola Florida, albeit she was an illegal immigrant who bussed tables and he threatened her with a call to I.C.E.

That's hot.

Quote: (01-16-2013 05:29 PM)Cooze Hound Wrote:  

My 65 year old dad gave the high hard one to a 29 year old behind a dumpster at Denny's in Pensacola Florida, albeit she was an illegal immigrant who bussed tables and he threatened her with a call to I.C.E.

That's blackmail, not game. Age is irrelevant in blackmail.