rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attorney destroys the false rape graphic

http://blog.bennettandbennett.com/2013/0...phics.html

Good to see someone calling a bullshit graphic out.

Beautiful response. Wish it got the same exposure in the mainstream media that the fake graph got, but who are we kidding.

Love it. A sharp attorney cuts through a false rape graphic with the tried and true feminazi cryponite--cold, hard logic.

Now, if only he could make it into an infographic so the hordes of sheep could digest it within the short attention spans they have. These fourth wave blogger feminists thought that the internet was such a great tool to organize, communicate, and educate, but when they spout bullshit, but internet makes it easier to see through said bullshit and call them out on it.

I'm starting to think that the younger generation (and I am 28) holds beliefs that are most easily understood to them in the least amount of time. If they see an infographic that takes 3 seconds to process vs an article debunking it that takes 5 minutes to read, the emotional process of the former (instant ah HA! eureka I get it), will overtake any logical explanation of the latter.

"I understand more about rape because of that chart that is also art. I must be SMART." Feeds the ego of idiots. They get good emotions from this idiotic process.

As opposed to

"It took me a couple minutes to read that article. And he was trying to debunk everything but I had to read some sentences twice it's not giving me the feeling of accomplishment that infographic did. YOU'RE WRONG. I am SMART"

People who loathe feminism with graphic designer skills need to start popping out infographics so that people who are dumb and also oppose feminism can feel empowered. I oppose dummies but I oppose feminism more.

Went on a rant there I didn't mean to go on. Uh but yeah that infographic is bullshit.

Quote: (01-10-2013 11:36 PM)Technics Wrote:  

Love it. A sharp attorney cuts through a false rape graphic with the tried and true feminazi cryponite--cold, hard logic.

Logic works in criminal court. Family court is another story.
Bitches rule supreme there. Beware.

Team Nachos

Of course. However, false rape accusations belong to the realm of criminal court, do they not?

Quote: (01-10-2013 11:57 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-10-2013 11:42 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

Now, if only he could make it into an infographic so the hordes of sheep could digest it within the short attention spans they have. These fourth wave blogger feminists thought that the internet was such a great tool to organize, communicate, and educate, but when they spout bullshit, but internet makes it easier to see through said bullshit and call them out on it.

Fortunately somebody did it for him:
[Image: the-truth-about-the-truth-about1.jpg?w=500&h=506]

Quote:Quote:

I think we can all agree that mine looks a lot more like something that might occur in the real world, and less like something dreamed up in the fearful, hate-poisoned minds of neofeminists. Exaggerating the number of rapes and downplaying the number of convictions and false accusations does not help rape victims; it undermines their credibility and thus makes it much harder for women who aren’t “perfect victims” (such as sex workers) to report real and sometimes violent rape.

http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2013/...uth-about/

Quote: (01-10-2013 11:59 PM)Technics Wrote:  

Of course. However, false rape accusations belong to the realm of criminal court, do they not?

Quote: (01-10-2013 11:57 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Yes. Just making a distinction. People make the mistake of thinking all courts work the same. In criminal court the judge's verdict is based on a case made "beyond a reasonable doubt". In family court it's based on "Preponderance of the evidence". Which means if you can shmooz the judge you can get your way.

Team Nachos

Quote: (01-10-2013 11:20 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

http://blog.bennettandbennett.com/2013/0...phics.html

Good to see someone calling a bullshit graphic out.

Never in my life would I expect to see a famous criminal defense attorney's blog show on RVF.

Kudos!

WIA

I think that this sort of graphic, and the rhetoric run by the feminists, is completely counter-productive to the goals that it wants us to believe it is trying to achieve.

This graphic is not going to make potential rapists feel bad. It is not going to make bar skanks behave more carefully. It is not going to make rape victims believe in the power of the law, and it isn't going to make your average guy think, "Gee, I should really be nicer to girls because otherwise I'll be a rapist."

What that graph really says is that there are arseholes who sexually assault women, and get away with it. There is no hope because even if you do report it, nothing will happen. If you don't rape a woman, this graph shows that you're a potential rapist in disguise and girls should be scared of you.

Quote: (01-11-2013 12:09 AM)Ensam Wrote:  

Fortunately somebody did it for him:
Quote:Quote:

I think we can all agree that mine looks a lot more like something that might occur in the real world, and less like something dreamed up in the fearful, hate-poisoned minds of neofeminists. Exaggerating the number of rapes and downplaying the number of convictions and false accusations does not help rape victims; it undermines their credibility and thus makes it much harder for women who aren’t “perfect victims” (such as sex workers) to report real and sometimes violent rape.

http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2013/...uth-about/

Wow. That lady knows what's up. Thanks, bookmarked!

"Okay (and I'm laughing now, because this is so funny), so we're A) not supposed to give you flowers, B) pay you compliments, or C) look at you. Anything else? Because I'm struggling to figure out the reason why after hearing that, I'm feeling like I'd rather get fucked in the ass by a Cape Buffalo than ever have to sit through dinner with you. Maybe you can figure it out for me. When you do, let me know. I'll be at Natasha's house."

The level of assumption in these "statistics" is stifling... Wow. Just. Wow.

The main lesson that I took away from this is that I need to learn how to make persuasive info-graphics. They seem to speak right to the hind-brain.

Wow - lots of great marketing information pops up on this board. One last week about paying off reporters to get free viral marketing, and this now this pointer about using info-graphics.

Quote: (01-11-2013 04:45 AM)Kitsune Wrote:  

I think that this sort of graphic, and the rhetoric run by the feminists, is completely counter-productive to the goals that it wants us to believe it is trying to achieve.

This graphic is not going to make potential rapists feel bad. It is not going to make bar skanks behave more carefully. It is not going to make rape victims believe in the power of the law, and it isn't going to make your average guy think, "Gee, I should really be nicer to girls because otherwise I'll be a rapist."

What that graph really says is that there are arseholes who sexually assault women, and get away with it. There is no hope because even if you do report it, nothing will happen. If you don't rape a woman, this graph shows that you're a potential rapist in disguise and girls should be scared of you.

I wonder if it's more about a base instinct in some women to try to polarize team vagina against team penis. When women are wary of men, they tend to try to limit male influence over children, thus enabling training in the feminine imperative social system earlier on. When they view team penis as the enemy they work to limit the power of the prettiest girls among them. I think this activity is instinctual, in ways we are only now just beginning to learn.