rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Religious Girls / No sex before marriage

I'm moving to an area where the girls are mostly Filipino. This is okay with me - except I notice that there are churches everywhere and these youth groups and shit. I also know that Christianity is big is the phillipines (have you guys seen that article where some pinoy fuckers crucified themselves for a festival)

Now I've had experiences with religious girls who wont fuck me cause they're saving themselves for jesus or whatnot.

So... Tips on (fucking) religious girls?

"have you ever had jesus inside you" - roosh

The girls who say that they are waiting until marriage or whatever have usually been around beta males and beta orbiters all her life without encountering a true alpha. These girls also associate premartial sex with shame. When a girl encounters an alpha male who knows what he's doing and makes her feel absolutely no shame about having sex, that is then when she will be open to losing her virginity. I've been with two girls who said they were waiting for marriage before me, but they changed their minds because I made them feel "comfortable".

Anal - the anus is gods blind spot.

Agree with them that you will not fuck them and then do everything you can to get the lay.

Quote: (01-10-2013 10:36 PM)username Wrote:  

Agree with them that you will not fuck them and then do everything you can to get the lay.

Exactly this.

Filipinas? Forget it. They put out like nobody's business.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (01-13-2013 11:52 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Filipinas? Forget it. They put out like nobody's business.

Guess I'll find out [Image: kermit.gif]

I took a muslim girls virginity and it was against her religion to have sex before marriage

just said that I wouldn't continue with her after she told me

then 2 days later she called and said she wanted to break her rule

At least in the American South, religion has become a personality front.

[Image: TypicalChristiangirl2.jpg]

In my first year at college, there was a girl whom I'd known in high school, very sweet, not bitchy, sincerely religious. She was a 4 at best, but a good friend. Her roommate was also ostensibly religious, judging by all the bible quotes she stuck all over their dorm room door, her Facebook, etc. At the end of the semester, my friend had to get a new roommate, because she was so sick of her roomie bringing back guys to have sex with. Girls who loudly flaunt their religion can be the biggest whores.

It's kind of amusing, to be honest. Seeing the girl your with post up statuses on facebook, all religious and god fearing, when I was on top of you a few hours prior.

Started dating a girl, she was dead. serious. about no touching, no sex, nothing.

Not the case, after awhile. The trick? Experience shows me, agree with her in the beginning (yes baby, no sex, etc etc), then just escalate, escalate.

Quote: (01-15-2013 11:47 PM)Ironbound Wrote:  

It's kind of amusing, to be honest. Seeing the girl your with post up statuses on facebook, all religious and god fearing, when I was on top of you a few hours prior.

Started dating a girl, she was dead. serious. about no touching, no sex, nothing.

Not the case, after awhile. The trick? Experience shows me, agree with her in the beginning (yes baby, no sex, etc etc), then just escalate, escalate.

Yeah the I've slept with chicks who were a part of 2-3 more groups paraphrased as "Jesus is my homeboy" on facebook...it's quite the front.

Quote: (01-10-2013 03:08 PM)cozos Wrote:  

I'm moving to an area where the girls are mostly Filipino. This is okay with me - except I notice that there are churches everywhere and these youth groups and shit. I also know that Christianity is big is the phillipines (have you guys seen that article where some pinoy fuckers crucified themselves for a festival)

Now I've had experiences with religious girls who wont fuck me cause they're saving themselves for jesus or whatnot.

So... Tips on (fucking) religious girls?

"have you ever had jesus inside you" - roosh

Filipina girls put out. A lot. I was handling a filipina girl who had a Jesus tattoo on her lower back. First time I noticed it was when she was sucking me off in front of a mirror on the wall and I pulled up her top and saw Jesus. I really didn't expect to see Jesus there, but hey, that's how it goes sometimes.