rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whats a good reply to "why did u approach me?"

often after meeting a girl the same day she may ask why i approached her. she asks this about an hour into the conversation. sometimes i reply with "you seemed like a girl with a cool personality". or sometimes i say something based on what i noticed about her. i feel this line doesnt work well for me. is there a better response to this question that i can say?

Because I wanted to

"I am in Ketosis"

''You seemed like a girl with a cool personality'' is very indirect, non sexual, its beta, it aint a bad boy line, stop using this line.

Just tell her ''because you look sexy''.

It also depends on how long you guys been talking to each other. Maybe they want to hear compliments (if they sounding like they want to hear compliments, dont give them any). If you have built some comfort with them and you can act funny, you can give them a dumb ass response:

''Because i was looking for church advice and i decided to approach you...come on you know why i approached you''

Quote: (01-09-2013 05:18 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

"I am in Ketosis"

The point I was trying to make is that this falls under the "how you say it" umbrella, not the "what you say" umbrella.

It's a shit test.

If she's being playful. You can try agree and amplify instead of pandering. Tease her about it:

With a Bill and Ted Accent:
Start with "Your bodacious tatas were getting me wet" and improvise more until she starts cracking up

or with ghetto bum accent:
"You got dat azz das like tidaou" same improv after until she laughs.

If she seems kind of cold or if she isn't getting your sarcasm, hit her with this:

"You seem like you are in a bad mood." I use this one in texts a lot to get the girl to stop being a bitch. It has turned of situations around for me.

Honestly, I was planning to steal your purse.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

If said the right way, "the lives of our children depend on it" could be killer.

Quote: (01-09-2013 08:45 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

If said the right way, "the lives of our children depend on it" could be killer.

Now that is tight Game.

Try pre-empting it. Interrupt her while she's talking about something and just say "hey, you remember why I approached you? Because your walk was really sexy.............anyway...continue".

That's bojangles' method and it works a treat.

"the lives of our children depend on it"

Even better than Mystery's "proximity".

My life is an open bar...

"Do you need a reason?"
"I felt like it"
"i just got out of prison and you're the first woman I've talked to in 5 years"
"My feet and jaw were moving outside of my control"
"my horoscope foretold it"

Look, you can say anything. It doesn't really matter what as long as you maintain state.

Quote: (01-09-2013 10:30 PM)MattC Wrote:  

Try pre-empting it. Interrupt her while she's talking about something and just say "hey, you remember why I approached you? Because your walk was really sexy.............anyway...continue".

That's bojangles' method and it works a treat.

Yeah, I pre-empt, I drop it in every now and then as a reminder

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

I would not play into her frame here. Doing that is an admission that you sought her out which symbolizes her power. This should be implicit, NOT explicit. Some things are best left unspoken. I would answer with a smart-ass non-answer: "Well, there was no football on TV." "I was hoping to bum some french fries." "I was trying to walk on the sidewalk and you were in the way."

IMO this is a sh*t test and any serious answer -- even the best one -- means you fail. Whenever women try to get "sincere" by asking probing questions, there's trouble ahead.

Unless you've already slept with her. Then say whatever you want.

Mate that is absolute gold, field testing that one ASAP.

"My sixth-sense told me there's something different about you, and you're perhaps not the run-of-the-mill kind.. so I just came over to verify"

Game is a necessary evil

"You have a boogie on the side of your nose"
"I never actually talked to a transvestite before"
"There's a red stain on the back of your jeans"
"Trying to find the source of all these camel tracks"

I use mistery's answer.
-You really want to know?
-yeah
-.... Proximity.

The girl just wants to know "why me?". I sometimes get those questions like why did you talk to me particularly? or why you chose me? etc. I just tell.. you caught my attention / you tempted me too much / there was something about you I'm good at noticing it / I forgot about my day for a second when I saw you / etc. And those questions are only about approach. Later she might ask what you like about her. Or tease you that you don't care about her at all. No cute gay lines necessary here. Just make her "special" or find any kind of reason to make her special so to speak and carry on.

On the other hand you can play around if that's your thing. But that kind of question is not her trying to tool you. It's not a shittest AT ALL. It's a sign that she's not feeling whatt you like about her beyond her ass. Unless it's quick crazy SNL every girl has to know why she's special. Every one. Qualification is super key. And it's not even game thing. It's basic human need.

Quote: (01-10-2013 12:52 PM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

I use mistery's answer.
-You really want to know?
-yeah
-.... Proximity.

Half the girls I meet wouldnt know what proximity means...

"You know what? I'm not sure. But when I looked in your direction I saw a sparkle in your eye that caught my attention. Most girls don't have that. I had to come say Hi and see what you're all about"

"I was actually going to approach the girl behind you before but since you got in the way I figured you were as good a warm up as anyone else." /// Since this can occasionally be taken the wrong way, use this only if you've built a solid foundation of playful rapport and she is exceptionally beautiful or if she's being a bitch.

'It's my job".

Feel the fear..then do it anyway.

Quote: (01-09-2013 05:18 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

"I am in Ketosis"

This is the correct answer.

The fact that you're "thinking" about what should be said instead of rolling with the vibe of the conversation is causing you to mess this up.

All the answers in here are just fine, your current answer is long and doesn't seem normal since you mentioned it's an "hour long" into the convo... By 1 hour... At night game this should be a sign that you can get a cuter girl. Or B she's getting bored and wants to dance and or be excited again.

How about this. Keep picking up girls and from now on to I have less than 2 seconds to say anything else but your current line. Keep changing and doing this and you'll start to see changes in response.

If its a 1hr text convo... You're doing it wrong and shld have locked up a date alrdy.

pure instinct