rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

WTF to say to random girls on the street in a foreign country

Right now, I'm living short term in Georgia, I just have difficulty finding topics to talk to on the street and I sound very boring and generic.
I ask them directions, and that does not get really anywhere. Another huge barrier is the language barrier, very few people speak English, when I speak Russian and basic Georgian, I don't get very far either. My Russian is not too bad, but my Georgian sucks, I wonder which is better to use, maybe start off Georgian, then change to Russian? I also lack some motivation and have been lazy on approaching, cuz I feel like I'm leaving soon.
Sometimes, I start with, "hey, do you know where is this? or what is there to do here? Then I ask "Are you a student? "where do you live?" What is there to see or to do?
Often the response is just one answer and it does not get further.
I also hesitate too much to approach. They are also some cute girls in my neighborhood, but there are no things to say to approach, cuz I already know the directions. Maybe I should ask them where are there good groceries or cool things to do here?
Maybe I need to do more things, then there will be more things to talk about. Maybe I can bring up some Russian films I watched.
I do get eye contacts quite often when girls see me, because I obviously don't look Georgian. But sometimes they look at me with an angry or freaking out, laughing expression when they first see me. Should I approach, if they show eye contact?(what about if they're walking in opposite directions? I feel weird to stop them and I feel I'm being too direct)
I think approaching girls who waiting are the best. What do you do when they tell you they have Bfs?
Should ask them do they want to do English and Russian exchange? Should I just do direct approach right off the bat, like красотка(beautiful girl) как дела (what is up/how are you)? Right now I'm tight on the budget too?
I have read Day Bang, it's hard to carry out some of the principles. Having conservation can be hard, because their English sucks and seem disinterested, and my Russian/Georgian is not smooth enough to ramble on and be witty and funny.

stop them, 'excuse me....how good is your english?'
grabbed off Krauser, works a fucking treat, especially if it's 'brilliant' or 'superb' or 'excellent', <eyebrow raise with patented smirk>" lady, you really are one big headed girl"

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

IntjPua on Seddit had a great routine involving taking pics and asking them what to label them in their foreign language.