rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

new tv show All My Babies' Mama's

show is about the life of rapper shawty lo (who?) that has fathered 11 babies with 10 different women.

it appears reality shows have lowered the bar to encompasing an entire season on what otherwise would be half a Maury episode

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

I guess that's his main bitch on the left.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Sounds like a successful dude to me. His genes will live on conceivably forever.

I am so glad my taxes are subsidizing their behavior.

For footage of the show itself and some analysis, I recommend this video:

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

What the fuck?

Pink shoelaces?

So all the staff folks were projecting on zee moremans really happen in Atlanta?

Quote: (01-08-2013 09:30 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

For footage of the show itself and some analysis, I recommend this video:

That guy is hilarious. Although his sociological commentary is not anything groundbreaking, the way he delivers it is great.

And it airs on the Oxygen Network...how progressive!

Do women fap to this type of hypergamy?

Oxygen is Oprah's network isn't it?

[Image: facepalm.png]

So apparently Oprah is the IRL version of Deborah Leevil?

The fact that this is on Oprah's network is pretty funny. When that shitty movie Crash won the Oscar, she had the whole cast on her show. Originaly, she invited everyone, but Ludacris. Eventually, she let him come in with everyone else, but kept lecturing him about his lyrics instead of talking to him about the movie.

I guess that self-righteousness disappears when there is a buck to be made.

Everything Oprah stands for is making housewives feel morally superior for producing nothing.

This was his big hit.

It's a disgrace to call him a rapper in the way that Nas and Kendrick Lamar are rappers. T.I. ended Shawty Lo's rap career with this this song, so now he's broke with 11 baby mommas. Hence the reality show.

By the way, this should put to rest the idea that all black women want thugs. This dude is from Atlanta, home to a large middle-class black population and some of the finest black women in America, and all these broads look like hoodrats.

You'd think he'd have been able to parlay his notoriety into some better women.

This is a modern day harem. Like Athlone said in his article, the hood is the canary in the coal mine. Harems like this may very well become normative in society at large. Women preferring to share an alpha than pair up with a beta.

I think he uses the pull-out method of contraception.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Shawty Lo explains how he managed to have 11 kids by 10 mothers.

Quote:Quote:

"I came to be one of the largest drug dealers to come from Atlanta, Bankhead area and I started havin' kids. When the money came, a lot of women came," he said, estimating he was a millionaire by the time he turned 21. "Once you feel like a girl was your girlfriend or whatever, the rubber probably came off," he said candidly. "They wouldn't have an abortion. They used to take the money and run with it, and they'd have a baby by the most popular guy in the street, and that's how I had all them kids."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1699857...sive.jhtml

The kids were born before he got famous as a rapper.

Quote: (01-10-2013 08:19 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

"I came to be one of the largest drug dealers to come from Atlanta, Bankhead area and I started havin' kids. When the money came, a lot of women came," he said, estimating he was a millionaire by the time he turned 21. "Once you feel like a girl was your girlfriend or whatever, the rubber probably came off," he said candidly. "They wouldn't have an abortion. They used to take the money and run with it, and they'd have a baby by the most popular guy in the street, and that's how I had all them kids."

I believe him too. That kind of behavior is very typical of women in those communities. Tommy Sotomayor would contend that such behavior is the norm for Black American women in general.

This is why these athletes, dealers, and rappers end up with so many children. His story could be re-told a million times with a a different guy at the center of it, and the dude wouldn't need to be famous either.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (01-10-2013 09:01 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (01-10-2013 08:19 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

I believe him too. That kind of behavior is very typical of women in those communities. Tommy Sotomayor would contend that such behavior is the norm for Black American women in general.

This is why these athletes, dealers, and rappers end up with so many children. His story could be re-told a million times with a a different guy at the center of it, and the dude wouldn't need to be famous either.

I believe him about the women, but what are the chances this guy was actually a millionaire before 21? In any given city, there is a handful guys sitting at the top of the stack making that kind of money. I'm calling BS.

Ummmm....no I will not be watching this crap on TV.

Quote: (01-10-2013 01:07 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

I think he uses the pull-out method of contraception.

Yeah, he pulls out after he finishes inside of them.