rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question about flying to Colombia

Do you guys know if I can fly into Colombia one-way without a return ticket? Or will I need to have an return trip bought? I didnt want to buy a roundtrip because I may be flying to Brazil or Peru from Colombia after a few months. THanks.

Quote: (01-04-2013 07:49 PM)Mojorisin808 Wrote:  

Do you guys know if I can fly into Colombia one-way without a return ticket? Or will I need to have an return trip bought? I didnt want to buy a roundtrip because I may be flying to Brazil or Peru from Colombia after a few months. THanks.

You can buy a one way ticket to Colombia....I have done it many times....to be absolutely legit... you should have a return ticket when traveling on a tourist visa....but no one has asked to see a return ticket from me in over ten years.

Quote: (01-05-2013 07:14 AM)WEDO Wrote:  

Quote: (01-04-2013 07:49 PM)Mojorisin808 Wrote:  

You can buy a one way ticket to Colombia....I have done it many times....to be absolutely legit... you should have a return ticket when traveling on a tourist visa....but no one has asked to see a return ticket from me in over ten years.

Thanks