rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I go further afield?

I'll be honest, my abilities with women are shitty unless I've had a few drinks, and when going out to bars/clubs or anywhere with women in mind, I get agitated. This is less to do with women as a whole than my environment- I live in a small town, and can't put my head outside without running into family, coworkers, friends or people who I can't stand and would rather avoid. In public or in any nightlife spot, whenever I catch a woman's eye, the first thing I think of is who might be watching me.

This might have several causes, but I was thinking to get away from this audience, I might just go to London for the day and practice where nobody recognizes me.
Seems a little bit stupid to me at first to take a train to somewhere just for anonymity, but I'm starting to think it might be necessary, especially as I might need to quit drinking for health and cost grounds.
Thoughts?

"The woman most eager to jump out of her petticoat to assert her rights is the first to jump back into it when threatened with a switching for misusing them,"
-Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

click INVISIBLE GAME link in my sig [especially key points at the end] and never worry again who's watching you