rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who are hot chicks dating? Here you go

http://www.mtv.com/shows/is_she_really/series.jhtml

An oft asked question, but most get only some vague idea of "rich guys" "atheletes" etc. You'll notice a pattern with all the guys on that show as I think it's a pretty good crossection of guys chicks consistently like. Not only are they (ofcourse douchebags) they are over-confident. They tend to be club promoters, actors, hipsters, bodybuilders, small time athletes etc. This has been the consistent trend of shows like "Keys to the VIP" as well.

Only a handful are what you could call "rich" some are even dead broke and live off their woman (which she allows). Shows you don't necessarily need money, though it might "enhance" your reach with women.

Overall very interesting and you'll learn alot just by watching these clowns, haha.

I see and know of str8 up BUMS that pull bad bitchez...Mouthpiece conquers all.

I used to watch that show. I didn't know it still aired. Even though it's most likely staged, you can see those type of relationships anywhere.

Those guys don't seem to be game-aware at all yet they do a lot of things right like not pedestalizing their girls, putting more importance and effort in their friendships than their relationships, etc.

if you notice, some of the girls aren't hot, and some are, the loser dudes meet all these girls through social circles...

None of these girls are met in cold approach...this is where it differs.....social approach allows for comfort.....alot of these guys know these girls for a while...

There greatest strength is they have no respect for women and could careless if the girl leaves.....which allow them to be good closers....

There attitude towards women is what makes them good.......

Being Selfish is an important element in there game, self interest and self preservation is paramount in there life.

They are also very up beat and high energy, they are fun to be around, if there is a problem they are long gone, because they don't like negative emotions, unless they are the one causing it.

Of course this lame show says that the girls are innocent "cupcakes"

These guys do have great confidence, so it doesn't matter if they are "douches" (another male shaming word like "creeper").

You can tell that they are probably all banging chicks on the side, and at least one of them even admits this.

Game recognized.

I actually think those guys are dating down. The girls are fuckable, no doubt, but they ain't all that.

------

On related note, is it possible for a non-white to be considered a "douchebag" ?

You should know by now not to take anything on MTV (or television) seriously.

Learn a lot? Television is nothing but crap.

Quote:Quote:

On related note, is it possible for a non-white to be considered a "douchebag" ?

Good question haha. Now that you mention it Kanye West is often called a douchebag.

Douchebag as a term implies some sort of status to the affected guy. Nobody calls unstylish, pussyless, or un-popular dudes douchebags. They are usually just called losers.

Interesting thing to explore.

Quote:Quote:

Watch one episode and tell me you haven't learned one single thing (and it would be a baldfaced lie).

Quote: (01-04-2013 03:35 PM)germanico Wrote:  

You should know by now not to take anything on MTV (or television) seriously.

It is hard to distinguish reality from fantasy when your life experiences consist of things seen on television shows and movies.

Who hot chicks are seen with is not always who are they sleeping with.

These guys would not get laid if they were thrown in a new city with no social circle.