rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

gender neutral sweeden

gender neutral sweeden

from the article

"Prominent Social Democrat politicians have proposed gender-neutral public restrooms so their fellow citizens won't be forced to label themselves as men or women. One local left-wing party has gone farther, proposing a law requiring men to sit while urinating in office restrooms"

"Sweden has added a new pronoun -- "hen" -- to its online National Encyclopedia, defining it as a "proposed gender-neutral personal pronoun instead of he [han] or she [hon]." Recently, the country's first gender-neutral children's book was greeted with fanfare. It replaced "mammor" and "pappor" (moms and dads) with "mappor" and "pammor" -- new words that blend and confuse the traditional terms"

"Many preschools have hired "gender pedagogues" to help teachers "identify language and behavior that risk reinforcing" traditional male/female behaviors . . . (a) Swedish preschool that has ended "free playtime" because, as a staffer explained, when children are allowed to play as they wish, "stereotypical gender patterns are born."

http://www.startribune.com/opinion/comme...ml?refer=y

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

gender neutral sweeden

And to think these people used to be Vikings.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

gender neutral sweeden

Its madness isn't it. I always think the UK is getting bad, but you can guarantee Sweden is always about 10 steps ahead! Its literally social engineering. I know we in the manosphere rely perhaps too heavily on evo-psychology but its there for a reason, and it makes a hell of a lot more sense than this gender neutral crap. Just let kids behave as they would without interference and if the feminist utopia doesn't come about naturally, then its obviously not a utopia!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

gender neutral sweeden

These people should be put in mental institutions.

Just because you want to be something doesn't mean you can. I could decide I was really born a cat and tape some whiskers on my damn face but I'm really just a delusional male human.

gender neutral sweeden

I am just waiting for mandatory penetration sensitivity training in Sweden, where Swedish females strap on a dildo and fuck Swedish males up the ass so that they too know what "male privilege" feels like.

gender neutral sweeden

Not this shit again...

It's funny that a forum filled with guys that alleges that they have taken the "red pill" are so quick to gobble down any media story that's thrown out to generate hits.

From Wikipedia:
"She [Katherine Kersten, the article author] has identified herself as a conservative feminist."
Note how she doesn't cite exact sources but just give singular examples. Do you think any country in the world would stand up to that scrutiny?