rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Herb Of The Year: Jack Antonoff

[Image: xlarge.jpg]

I don't know if beta is an appropriate moniker, since this guy is just a huge a huge twat for the following reasons:

- Lead singer of that horrible bad "Fun."

- Looks like a huge twat with giant lips and a stupid haircut

- Dated Scarlett Johannson ten years ago but...

- HE NOW DATES LENA DUNHAM.

Starts in Jack, ends in off.

As annoying as he might be, I can't call anyone in a huge band an "herb." The term Herb is devoted to pathetic chumps who slave away doing stupid corporate desk jobs or something similar and then are financially & figuratively raped by a slobby gf or wife. Playing music is boss. He's doing what he wants and is not trapped into society tells him he should be doing like everyone else.

Lena is very entertaining. I can't get a boner from her, but I would totally hang with her.

Quote: (01-02-2013 09:47 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

As annoying as he might be, I can't call anyone in a huge band an "herb." The term Herb is devoted to pathetic chumps who slave away doing stupid corporate desk jobs or something similar and then are financially & figuratively raped by a slobby gf or wife. Playing music is boss. He's doing what he wants and is not trapped into society tells him he should be doing like everyone else.

Lena is very entertaining. I can't get a boner from her, but I would totally hang with her.

I'd bet that he comes from a very wealthy family that could subsidize his pursuits, no matter what they are.

Your saying hes beta because he is in a successfull band and you dont like the way he looks?

I am so sick of the beta/alpha arguments but sounds like your the beta.

Quote: (01-02-2013 10:24 PM)Donnington93 Wrote:  

I'd bet that he comes from a very wealthy family that could subsidize his pursuits, no matter what they are.

You bet? So you just made that up to feel better about yourself.

Think about why you're hating on a guy you don't know who clearly does well for himself. He's famous and he's fucked Scarlett Johannson. You are on the internet because you want to improve your social skills so with what authority do you judge?

If you want to become a better man, improve yourself by being honest about yourself and taking notes from men that get the results you would like to get.

Hating is for fear bound, insecure losers that want to rationalize their station in life instead of sweating to improve it.

Only conclusion that you can fairly come to here is that he's dating a sloth.

Quote: (01-03-2013 02:11 PM)sixsix Wrote:  

Quote: (01-02-2013 10:24 PM)Donnington93 Wrote:  

You bet? So you just made that up to feel better about yourself.

Think about why you're hating on a guy you don't know who clearly does well for himself. He's famous and he's fucked Scarlett Johannson. You are on the internet because you want to improve your social skills so with what authority do you judge?

If you want to become a better man, improve yourself by being honest about yourself and taking notes from men that get the results you would like to get.

Hating is for fear bound, insecure losers that want to rationalize their station in life instead of sweating to improve it.

I'd say it's a reasonable bet given that he grew up in Woodcliff Lake, NJ, a very nice suburb of NYC not far from where people like Chris Rock live. I grew up in the same kind of environment and I have seen plenty of kids get subsidized by their folks to pursue careers in the arts. He may be the outlier.

Funny that you chastise me for making assumptions about the guy and then you go and do the same. I come here mostly to read the excellent links and discussions here. I don't post a lot or reveal much about myself. How you inferred that I'm not working hard to improve my station, or that I'm a social retard is beyond me.

Quote: (01-03-2013 02:14 PM)IQVX Wrote:  

Only conclusion that you can fairly come to here is that he's dating a sloth.

[Image: ZiGyS.gif]

He's not the lead singer in Fun.

0/10 hate thread