rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hooking up with female doctors

Last night I met up with an attractive female doctor at a bar, and we first contacted one another through OK cupid. We didn't hook up, but we had some great chemistry and I did some light touching. We plan on going out again, and I'm going to up my game more. Has anyone ever dated or banged female doctors? What was your approach to them because I hear that female doctors love the position of power since they are obviously doctors.

she has a ridiculous schedule. Be cool about it, and get ready for lots of mood-swings and terrible attitude. Just ignore it all.

Keep all your together time short and keep it local. Give her some good, easy D w/a dose of hanging out.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

What DVY said. Don't try to take up too much of her time, she'd probably be most interested in short dates where you guys just meet for drinks. On the plus side, she'd probably be really open to the "let's go so I can [show you/make you/do something cool] at my place. You can't stay very long though, because I have to get up early for work." line, because she actually DOES have to work a lot.

Also, in my experience, most female doctors have the really aggressive personalities that are practically required to make it through the hypercompetitive environment of med school + residencies, etc. Which means she's probably not afraid of the dick and won't mind you making moves early and often, as long as you're cool about it.

I just met a beautiful PA who works as an independent contractor making 40 gs more a year than her peers. This girl THINKS shes a doctor. I have just been on one date just for quick dinner and quick drinks. She seems extremely busy and even though I got a nice kiss the first night, she never even responded to my text on New Years Eve. She is from up north, so I invited her to come to the horse track with me after the holidays (shes never been and I thought that was a pretty cool thing to ask her). At the bar, she seemed to really get a kick out of going to the track. You can tell that she probably gets a lot of "lets go see a movie". But since I didnt hear from her NYE, I don't know how long I should give it without pissing this broad off. Its tough work, i could only imagine a doctor!

This PA is 24 has the face of a model so that makes it worse lol.

Most people in the medical profession are constantly exposed to the most disgusting and terrible aspects of humanity on a daily basis. And for the most part, they aren't allowed to be specific about their work because of privacy liability.

That said, being around death and filth will make one hungry for somebody "normal" and the intensive scheduling for nurses and the lower tier of medical professional create an immediate time scarcity. So if they like you, just be available.

Quote: (01-02-2013 02:03 PM)EisenBarde Wrote:  

Most people in the medical profession are constantly exposed to the most disgusting and terrible aspects of humanity on a daily basis. And for the most part, they aren't allowed to be specific about their work because of privacy liability.

That said, being around death and filth will make one hungry for somebody "normal" and the intensive scheduling for nurses and the lower tier of medical professional create an immediate time scarcity. So if they like you, just be available.

During the date, we didn't really talk about her profession a whole lot. She was fairly nice and laid back for the most part, though she showed aggressive traits throughout the date that indicate that she has some alpha female in her.

I know one girl in medical school that works in a hospital. She's a stunner. Easily a 8-9
when she's all dressed up to go out. Problem is she's all book-smart and completely socially
awkward.

If she had half a clue on how hot she is she'd be wielding that poosy like a Arabian Scimitar.

She looks kinda like Rebecca Gayheart
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7MDuOxXOKR14wnNpIk9p...EjVYUVi1D3]

Team Nachos

Quote: (01-02-2013 04:59 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Problem is she's all book-smart and completely socially awkward.

This.

Doctors are studious and conscientious. They spend four years in medical school with other nerds, plus more in residency and specialization. It is like a whole dormitory of socially retarded Indian Racist Trolls. The men develop no game; the women develop no flirtation skills. She may lack confidence in herself or in your attraction. At her age, she may feel anxiety about being single while her old friends are hosting baby showers. She guesses she needs some uneffable quality - a degree, a pedigree, a white horse. No, she needs to feel a tingle and unambiguous masculine attention. Be confident and direct, not subtle. At her age and medical maturity, she has no intellectual objections to sex. You need to give her the opportunity to feel swept up in passion and go for it.

I've known some doctors who weren't nerds at all. Although there does seem to be a disproportionate amount.

From my limited experience possibly the highest concentration of alphas I've ever has the pleasure of throwing it up with little inhibitions in the sack.

Quote: (01-02-2013 05:57 PM)brock sampson Wrote:  

From my limited experience possibly the highest concentration of alphas I've ever has the pleasure of throwing it up with little inhibitions in the sack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7RgN9ijwE4

Side note, how do you embed a video on this forum? Sorry for being a n00b.

I dated a Dr for several years and have a ton of Dr friends. My advice - don't talk about her job. Let her escape into your world. Almost every man she met in the last 10 years does nothing but talk about Dr shit (probably her dad too). Be different.

Best pickup line:

Her: Morning, what can I do for you?
You: Just here for a prostate exam.
Her: Are you having problems?
You: No, I just want you to see that I'm a beautiful person on the inside.

Im in medical school, Go for nurses

I dated two doctors for total of almost a year.

I agree that they don't want to talk about medical stuff at all. They are with you to get away from all that. They want someone different than what they are used to.

They are also used to people hanging around them for their money. They have friends like this that are shallow. So they need to have someone that just wants to be around them for them.

Mine loved to do fun stuff. She also liked to do stuff that I couldn't afford but she didn't mind paying. But I never took advantage of it. She knew I didn't care.

The bad part. As someone said they are studious and spent a lot of time in school. They don't go to school like most partying and having crazy sex. So they can be like being with a high school girl. I would have stayed with mine but the sex was not good. They or at least mine were just awkward. One I don't think ever gave a blow job before. It wasn't even worth training for me. They are easy to lay in my experience it's just what you get is not much.

I met a 26yo doctor couple weeks ago, solid 7.5 and balling the fuck out. She told me to 'come by her office for a free exam when I have time'. I know I had a shit eating grin on my face when she said that. Hopefully will nail her in her office as that's always been a fantasy of mine.

Quote: (01-03-2013 06:47 AM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

I met a 26yo doctor couple weeks ago, solid 7.5 and balling the fuck out. She told me to 'come by her office for a free exam when I have time'. I know I had a shit eating grin on my face when she said that. Hopefully will nail her in her office as that's always been a fantasy of mine.

Hernia exam? [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (01-03-2013 11:52 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2013 06:47 AM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Hernia exam? [Image: lol.gif]

Haha I actually had a hernia as a young lad so maybe I will use that

It's funny how women with jobs like doctors are immediately perceived as being out of your league. Because they're smart and the high social status that comes with their job. But because they lack in the social skills and street smarts of their street-walking sisters it makes them prime targets for the smooth sweet talking player. No woman is unapproachable. No woman is out of your league. Game on gentlemen [Image: heart.gif]

Team Nachos

Agree with what have been said, Game like you would any other girl on street, I would like to tell you about a Female Doctor I knew that liked it rough, She didn't like the beta Doctors in the hospital and dated guys from the Hoods, She was even hooking up with the janitorial staff.

She was dating my Barber at one time and he treated her like Dirt, I was dumbfounded when I saw him talking to her, I was embarrassed but guess what , that is what she wanted, I didn't knew at that time as those were my beta days.

Game on Brother.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Quote: (01-05-2013 12:04 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

Agree with what have been said, Game like you would any other girl on street, I would like to tell you about a Female Doctor I knew that liked it rough, She didn't like the beta Doctors in the hospital and dated guys from the Hoods, She was even hooking up with the janitorial staff.

She was dating my Barber at one time and he treated her like Dirt, I was dumbfounded when I saw him talking to her, I was embarrassed but guess what , that is what she wanted, I didn't knew at that time as those were my beta days.

Game on Brother.

I didn't know beta doctors even existed. All doctors I know have always had that alpha power in them.

Have been to bed with a few female doctors. Most of them I meet in Med School but three of them I meet when I was out at bars when I lived in Berlin.

Normal game, be confident, lead and things will go great. Don't listen to the brush offs sometimes I use them with women and they eat it up but most of the time I can change my schedule to accomodate my lifestyle habits if I would like to. Not everyone can so if she says something like "I have to get up early" just say, "ok, then let's go back to your place now".

Sometimes they are good, sometimes they are bad, sometimes in between. The female Doctors I've been to bed with on a whole were probably slightly better than average. I like sexually active and kinky women though so that leads to a selection bias (it leads to a selection bias with other women as well but since most of the girls knew me/knew of me I presume the bias mutual and stronger)

I'm a Doctor as well and I live in Italy. Women here are difficult, here in Northeastern Italy especially difficult.

Yes, in Med school you live with your books. At one point I didn't go out (drinking, clubbing, hitting on women) for a year while intensively studying to finish Med School and write my thesis here in Northern Italy and only went to bed with a few women that I meet while on my way from one place to the other and ex lovers that came to visit me. You spend some of your prime years stuffing a lot of knowledge into your head so you don't have as much time as other career paths to go out and party or develop a certain social skill-set. Although I have a lot of friends that are experts in their fields and very good medically if you look at their private lives they are mostly very boring. Also, you get out of Medical School and think to yourself (at least I have) SHIT, I have all of this living to catch up on!

Funny, I have been gaming my first female doctor last month. Turns out she' s from EE! [Image: smile.gif] Married but the chemistry drew her into me...without any pills involved [Image: biggrin.gif]

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Quote: (01-04-2013 11:52 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

It's funny how women with jobs like doctors are immediately perceived as being out of your league. Because they're smart and the high social status that comes with their job. But because they lack in the social skills and street smarts of their street-walking sisters it makes them prime targets for the smooth sweet talking player. No woman is unapproachable. No woman is out of your league. Game on gentlemen [Image: heart.gif]
[Image: potd.gif] Don't ever feel scared or intimidated because a woman makes more than you or has a high status position. HEll, look what Lothario wrote...

Quote: (01-05-2013 12:04 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

Agree with what have been said, Game like you would any other girl on street, I would like to tell you about a Female Doctor I knew that liked it rough, She was even hooking up with the janitorial staff.
[Image: thumb.gif]

I think they are all the same with a little booze.....