rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you like conspiracy theories?

It seems that Hillary is saying good bye.
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1641.htm
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1642.htm

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

There are many here that are conspiracy theorists. I may or may not be among them. Doesn't mean they are true but mostly, I enjoy and prefer thinking outside the box and thinking for myself rather than believing everything the government tells me. I do not trust the government.

And yes when I first saw that Hillary was in the hospital, I began to wonder if someone didn't want her talking about Benghazi.

Quote: (01-02-2013 03:04 PM)raliv Wrote:  

There are many here that are conspiracy theorists. I may or may not be among them. Doesn't mean they are true but mostly, I enjoy and prefer thinking outside the box and thinking for myself rather than believing everything the government tells me. I do not trust the government.

And yes when I first saw that Hillary was in the hospital, I began to wonder if someone didn't want her talking about Benghazi.

Same thing I thought also.

I prefer facts over theories.

I do like the one that says we evolved from monkeys.

Not sure if that is fact or theory?

Some theories prove to be true, some don't.

Most true conspiracies will never be uncovered.

Thinking for yourself and looking behind the literal news deeply is not so much mean buying into "conspiracy theories". I think that term has negative connotations - people I know who are into "it", are more interested about facts and figures, than "theories" and do not use the term.

I like the one that says we are the decedents of aliens.

Shit, it makes sense to me.

One of the guys that works for me. All day. Conspiracy theories and they drive me nuts. He was going bezerk on my accountant about the fiscal cliff last week.

"Conspiracy Theories" is word that does not mean anything other then to give a certain emotion, conclusion, inaction, or action from the majority of people. Just like "Left or Right" these things do not mean anything other then to instill emotions when they are brought up. "Conspiracy theory" means to the general public to automatically disregard anything it may claim and to accept the mainstream view on whatever subject it may be. I do not follow "Conspiracy theories", I go after how things really work, look at both sides and use logic to come to my own conclusions.

Quote: (01-02-2013 04:50 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

One of the guys that works for me. All day. Conspiracy theories and they drive me nuts. He was going bezerk on my accountant about the fiscal cliff last week.

I have a friend like that. We like to troll him when we're out with a group of girls.
We get him started on a political rant and he goes on forever until everyone's eyes glaze over.
He's overly passionate about things that nobody cares about.

Team Nachos

Quote: (01-02-2013 04:07 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I prefer facts over theories.

I do like the one that says we evolved from monkeys.

Not sure if that is fact or theory?

Some theories prove to be true, some don't.

Evolution is a scientific theory. It isn't the same as a "theory".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory

I love a good conspiracy. By that I mean the true definition of one. Not what people throw out to try and shut someone up who doesn't go with the dog and pony show they fed by the media.

When I first heard about Hillary my immediate thought was a lot like your guys initial reaction. This is so she doesn't have to testify. Benghazi is truly big enough to bring down the whole administration

Not to mention Bill and Hillary have a very troublesome past. So many people have been murdered or arkancided as they like to call in Arkansas. Have you guys ever read some of the official coroner reports about the dead people connected to Bill and Hillary ? It is crazy to think people get away with this. One guy took 2 shotgun blasts to the BACK of the head and they ruled it suicide.

http://www.arkancide.com/

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

I have the true history of the world written on golden tablets and buried in my backyard.

Quote: (01-02-2013 04:45 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I like the one that says we are the decedents of aliens.

Shit, it makes sense to me.
[Image: dodgy.gif] What's the story on that one

The conspiracy theory stuff on the Internet is basically the product of a cottage entertainment industry peddling DVDs. And they are now in an arm’s race where they have to say even more weird things to differentiate themselves from the competition. A lot of the material is the interpretation of history from a paranoid mindset. In my opinion reading books on real history is a much better use of time and can improve your perspective on life and decision making process. There is also an appeal to the ego typical of a con. When you buy the DVD, you are now a warrior for truth and everyone who doesn’t agree with you is a sheeple. I personally have more productive things to do than to try to convince someone that the moon landing was real. I mean, what’s the point? People will believe what they want too and there are others better at persuasion than I am. These conspiracy theories seem to appeal to men. I don’t see many women interested in this stuff. It’s probably ok if you like sleeping alone at night.

Rico... Sauve....

I don't like to throw the baby with the bath water.
Even though many of the theories are not that convincing,
Some have open my mind.
So yes I like them, but I have to filter the bullshit out

boredom is evil

Conspiracy theories are the enemy of truth. Crazy shit does happen. The CIA used to overthrow governments left and right, for instance. Understanding that sort of thing is simply called history. The idea that things happen, because some secret cabal of powerful people is pulling strings behind some curtain is not history. It's hearsay.

To put forth an analogy conspiracy theories are to history, what creationism is to biology or astrology is to astronomy. On some level it is tempting to think that some force is secretly guiding historical events, but that's just not the way the world works. The world adheres to certain rules and tendencies, but is inherently chaotic at the same time. Gravity dictates that water flows from high areas to low areas, but the specific path that a creek follows is random and determined by an infinite number of factors.

A lot of the "Alternative Media" is compromised do remember that too. Many "deviant" media sources are owned overtly or covertly by Mainstream sources. Alex Jones is a perfect example of this. I listen to his show mostly for the guests but he is a controlled shill. The GCN Network he works for is in-directly owned by ABC/Walt Disney, you can see this by tracking Alex Jones Mainstream Media appearance aside from the Right-Wing Fox-Media the rest of his appearance by in large have been on ABC (Nightline, The View, etc). Alex Jones has one of the highest rated daily Radio shows in America, he brings in serious money also. He is not in the "mainstream" but is controlled just like them.

Another shill box is Democracy Now which is Foundation funded by the Fords and Rockafellers, Amy Goodman is a complete shill I don't even pay them attention anymore aside from the odd interview.

Alex Jones is the worst thought because he tells you what is going on but leads you in circles. He never offers solutions or hard opinion he just offers narrative to the other side of any story. He is a talking Merry-go-round.

Quote: (01-03-2013 12:37 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Alex Jones is the worst thought because he tells you what is going on but leads you in circles. He never offers solutions or hard opinion he just offers narrative to the other side of any story. He is a talking Merry-go-round.

Alex Jones was the second person who opened my eyes to the alternative/conspiracy viewpoints in 2008. I listened to his show daily from 2008-2010 and it waned after none of his predictions would come true. I thought and still think his Engamefilm is amazing. I looked up to him and thought he was the ultimate truth fighter because he cited just about everything he said with a MSM news article/gov't document. Since then, I realize he is probably no more than controlled opposition, something like an ultimate gatekeeper for the "true truth." Like you said, GCN and most or all of his shows' sponsors are Jewish. If he was really exposing some truth that should not be exposed, why is he still alive?

Can't depend on one man to figure everything out. Alex jones does a good job of pointing things out the media doesn't cover. After that it is up to you to sort through everything and figure out where the truth lies.

As for the disney/jewish connection I don't really by it. Massive companies own little bits of everything in this world. For fuck sakes private equity owns all kinds of major companies that you wouldn't even think of. They may own some of GCN but they do not control it, not to mention his whole audience is on the internet anyways.

The only reason he doesn't go after the jewish conspiracy more is because they are the ones who have enough power to have him taken off the air and fuck his sponsors up. He is very egotistical and long winded and talks over guests too much. But he is one of the few guys in North America that gives a platform for some very informed guests. I love hearing Max Keiser (when he isn't being a retard ) David Icke, Joel Skousen, Dr. Wallach, Nigel Farage, Lord Monkton and countless others.

I don't like conspiracy theories.

Evolution I believe in, it's why I'm better than any woman and it's why I can game.

Not sure about Ancient Aliens though Giovany, that Von Daniken guy is very convincing but a fucking liar too [Image: biggrin.gif]

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

'Conspiracy Theorist' is a loaded term.

I don't think one has to conform to the stereotypes of the above title to recognise that people with lots of power and competing agendas might operate outside the borders of normal decency in order to retain their control.

The alien theory has some crediability in my eyes. Homos erectus was on this planet for a few million years I believe and couldn't even develop a language. In contrast we have been on this planet for a fraction of that time and look at everything we have accomplished.

Not to mention almost all ancient cultures have drawn plenty of alien beings, spacecraft and interaction with things that don't look human. Then you get into some of the different structures built thousands of years ago which would still almost be impossible today.

Quote: (01-03-2013 01:55 AM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

But he is one of the few guys in North America that gives a platform for some very informed guests. I love hearing Max Keiser (when he isn't being a retard ) David Icke, Joel Skousen, Dr. Wallach, Nigel Farage, Lord Monkton and countless others.

I like when he has on Jesse Ventura, Dr. Ron Paul, "Dr." William Deagle (his beliefs are lmao but still interesting), Prodigy (half of rap-duo Mobb Deep), Judge Napolitano, Lou Dobbs, and Joe Rogan.

Quote: (01-03-2013 11:09 AM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

The alien theory has some crediability in my eyes. Homos erectus was on this planet for a few million years I believe and couldn't even develop a language. In contrast we have been on this planet for a fraction of that time and look at everything we have accomplished.

Not to mention almost all ancient cultures have drawn plenty of alien beings, spacecraft and interaction with things that don't look human. Then you get into some of the different structures built thousands of years ago which would still almost be impossible today.

I hope you watched " ancient alien debunked".
After watching it the ancient alien theory went halfway down the toilet

boredom is evil