rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What percentage of your dates eventually end in notches?

Doesn't have to be on the first date but eventually you bang her. What percentage of girls is good to work towards- 50%, 75%?
I went on dates with 10 girls recently and banged 3 eventually- 30%. I know that you're going to strike out with some of them no matter what but I want an idea of whether my game is lacking or this is a typical number

If the woman is above an 8 - it's typically a lot harder.

There's a fine line where 7 becomes 8, and it's a whole new ballgame.

Id say about 90%. Maybe more. For online im going 43 wins 0 losses.

I prescreen majorly and do a lot of dominance displays during the date.

if a girl is staring at you when you walk down the street(very good chance of banging if you open her) if you randomly approach a girl, get her number and take her out its much more difficult. however if its at a bar(and shes a little drunk) your chances improve a lot. the best i repeat best way to get laid is going to bar by yourself and waiting for a girl to open you up. ive had it happen a couple times and if a girl asks why your alone tell here your waiting for a friend.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (01-02-2013 12:17 AM)silverbullit Wrote:  

Out of 43 dates you got online you fucked every single one? You have a 100% close rate with 43 dates?

Details on how you do it? Break it down for us?

Quote: (01-02-2013 12:25 AM)bacon Wrote:  

if a girl is staring at you when you walk down the street(very good chance of banging if you open her) if you randomly approach a girl, get her number and take her out its much more difficult. however if its at a bar(and shes a little drunk) your chances improve a lot. the best i repeat best way to get laid is going to bar by yourself and waiting for a girl to open you up. ive had it happen a couple times and if a girl asks why your alone tell here your waiting for a friend.

It does not get easier than that. I don't say I'm waiting for anyone. I tell them I am alone.

[Image: bullshit_detector4.gif]

Quote: (01-02-2013 12:51 AM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

Out of 43 dates you got online you fucked every single one? You have a 100% close rate with 43 dates?

It comes down to pre screening.

Ive got a good profile with great pics.

I wrote on my profile headline that im a sex addict. Im not, but its a big sales booster.

The only date i do is dinner and a movie at my place, and i make this very clear.

By doing this im removing the likelyhood of rejection from the date. Any girl that comes to my house is automatically dtf. Then its just a matter of taking control and putting some p to v.

There is often a lot of last minute resistance, but i just push through it. If she wasnt enjoying it she would leave.

Quote: (01-02-2013 06:42 AM)silverbullit Wrote:  

Quote: (01-02-2013 12:51 AM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

It comes down to pre screening.

Ive got a good profile with great pics.

I wrote on my profile headline that im a sex addict. Im not, but its a big sales booster.

The only date i do is dinner and a movie at my place, and i make this very clear.

By doing this im removing the likelyhood of rejection from the date. Any girl that comes to my house is automatically dtf. Then its just a matter of taking control and putting some p to v.

There is often a lot of last minute resistance, but i just push through it. If she wasnt enjoying it she would leave.

In what city are you living silverbullit? With that type of percentage and ease, I think most of us would be up for a visit lol. Just hope the quality is upto par there.

I don't know about Silverbullit but with hard initial screening, mutual attraction and pulling the trigger when the girl is ready and with few key things on a date that guys might not want to hear about it's totally possible to have really high percentage.

I'd have to say a good 50% or so for first dates and probably 80% or so for second dates. It rarely takes me more than two dates.

1) I always do a drink date for a first-date, never dinner. If I can, I do drinks and dinner at my place, then my close rate is close to 100%; it's like leading a fish to water if you can get a girl to do dinner and drinks at your place if you have even middling culinary skills and alcohol.

2) It's really not that hard to have solid 'date' game and to parlay that into a bang. All you have to do is be at least a decent conversationalist, dress sharp and have some of the basic tenets of game down; a playful vibe mixed with a bit of mystery. I'm honestly amazed at how many guys out there actually do the heaviest of the lifting (getting the girl to actually show and meet you) and still manage to flub somewhere during the date.

3) On my last point above, I always escalate in some way fairly early into the date (I stagger it; first might be touching the arm, then wrapping my arms around her hips, then grabbing her hands and so on and so on until penetration). This is part of the reason I think so many guys get a first date that they think goes swimmingly, until she ignores your texts and calls for a second date; girls are more perceptive to this shit than all but the most hardened of players; if she shows up, she's at least partly open to the idea of having sex with you.

4) I don't run my mouth (to anyone but the most trusted members of my inner circle) and I don't pass judgment. This is why Datelab sounds good on paper, but fails on execution nearly 100% of the time; not only are you forcing two strangers to meet over a stilted and awkward dinner, even the sluttiest of sluts will have her defenses up at maximum level when you add pictures and words to a national daily...this is why girls on Datelab reject guys that are good on paper and then go and bang forum members that pull them off of PoF; even the nicest-seeming of girls will fuck a near-stranger after a first date if she can do it in a zone free of judgment where she remains anonymous.