rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating profile analysis

Dating profile analysis

I have an idea.

It would be really interesting to analyse dating profiles, post the analysis here, and then contact the person, linking to this thread.

Go.

Dating profile analysis

You mean finding a random guy's profile, critiquing it here, and messaging him with "hey, check out what we think at RVF"?

Dating profile analysis

Quote: (01-02-2013 01:21 AM)RandalGraves Wrote:  

You mean finding a random guy's profile, critiquing it here, and messaging him with "hey, check out what we think at RVF"?

No, I mean finding a woman's profile, critiquing it here, then sending her a message saying "look what people are saying about you".

Dating profile analysis

Quote: (01-02-2013 05:24 AM)Johnny1975 Wrote:  

No, I mean finding a woman's profile, critiquing it here, then sending her a message saying "look what people are saying about you".

I think this is a terrible idea. The forum doesn't need that kind of negative attention, and it won't help the quality of the chicks out there or any of the members get laid. What it will do is draw the attention of the operators of major online dating sites, possibly get forum members IP banned from those sites, or worse.

If you want to poke fun at stupid profiles, I suggest you do it in this thread, which doesn't try to "out" anyone or draw negative traffic here.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11111.html

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Dating profile analysis

Ok.