rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Year's resolutions

New Year's resolutions

Ok, since a lot of people chose the beginning of a new year to make statements about something they want to improve about themselves I thought it would a good idea to start a thread for us to tell everyone what we are going to work on in the new year to better ourselves. I'll start with myself:

I intend to work on being more sexually aggressive. More than anything else this is probably my weakest point. Once I start receiving sexual IOIs from a girl I can quickly ramp up my sexual aggression but without them it's very difficult for me to do. (Ever bring a girl home and she's just sitting there on your sofa almost sexless?)

But most of the times you have to be the spark that starts the fire.

New Year's resolutions

I wanna bang a Polish girl preferably short and blonde

New Year's resolutions

Find a Polish community and hit up it up. There are scattered around the country. I know one in Miami Beach.

New Year's resolutions

This post by Athlone explains why my resolution is so critical in the US:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10228-...#pid156658

New Year's resolutions

Duplicate

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18790.html

New Year's resolutions

Damn, I didn't see this thread when I did a search. Ok, thanks

New Year's resolutions

1. Build a harem of at least 3 girls
2. Get at least 2 new flags
3. Bang at least 5 (hot) Japanese girls

New Year's resolutions

One notch per week.

Cut back on sugar.

New Year's resolutions

My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to inspire at least five (5) 'I'll never do that again' resolutions for 2014.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

New Year's resolutions

2014 resolutions.

Knowledge - Read 20 books. Get one professional certification.

Money - Create budget. Get out of all current debt besides mortgage (nay need to purchase new car as well).

Personal - Go to gym 3 days a week (85% goal). Squat 315. Bench 225#. Press 115#. 180 lean bodyweight.

Game - One approach a day (85% goal). Fap fewer than 50 times.