rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are brazilian women nicer?

Im friends with a brazilian girl (who has a boyfriend) and she mentioned to me that brazilian women normally didn't "play games" (as European, and I bet US women normally do). The whole leading a guy on to get a kick out of it, etc. (was an example she mentioned saying brazilian girls just dont do that).

Is this true for relationships, too? Ive only been in one LTR around 21, and the whole thing came to an end b/c imho the girl was utterly stupid: First she acted like she wanted to be with me for the rest of her life, then a friend asked if she was my g/f I said something along the lines of "not yet, but might soon", which made her go from hot to cold. I had a major crush on her and tried to get with her for another couple of months, but because her beahviour didnt change I told her good bye for life and stuck with it (best decision ever).

I hear this kind of behaviour ('playing games') is common with (and even in) the whole relationship thing in Germany, the US, ... (Yes, now I know that it is an unwritten 'rule' that a Man shall never bring up the g/f topic).

Are brazilian women (or women in other countries) not like that in general? Does it only apply to (not) being an attention whore in clubs (example the girl i know mentioned) or do they not play silly games in relationships, either?

What about other nationalities?

Just in case it isnt obvious - jobran's only intention of being here is to drop forum posts with signature links that are supposed to help the website's search engine ranking in the signature link (google & co use links from other websites to determine how high a website should rank).

There's a 95+% chance that the website owner who hired him has no idea that hiring people who get you those kind of links has a negative ROI (b/c links like this barely count).

No. They just try harder in the beginning.

Quote: (04-17-2010 10:19 PM)GermanDude Wrote:  

Im friends with a brazilian girl (who has a boyfriend) and she mentioned to me that brazilian women normally didn't "play games"

Did you talk to the boyfriend? I think his opinion might be different than hers.

Aloha!

Nope, I didnt talk to her boyfriend, but I think there's an underlying pattern (of them being friendlier and less cosmopolitan-polluted), of course I might be wrong thats why im asking here [Image: wink.gif].

I remember when I was 15, I knew a 19 or 20 yr old (hot) brazilian girl at my school (I knew her brother and we took the same bus to school occasionally - she was 19 or 20 b/c she had to start in an earlier grade b/c of moving to Germany). I remember meeting her in the bus some morning and talking with her, walking from the bus station through most of the school building (and people looking at me weird that I'd walk through school with a hot chick who's a a few years older than myself) and she'd keep talking with me until class started (not in an annoying way).

It seemed like the most normal thing in the world to her (she was like that every time i met her in the bus). Most German girls would have avoided speaking and being seen with a 15 year old too much LOL.

Thats really just one situation i remembered now, but other brazilians ive known seem to be similar.

Not sure if they are into the whole playing games thing in relationships, though... thats why im asking here to find out

Quote: (04-18-2010 02:11 AM)GermanDude Wrote:  

Just in case it isnt obvious - jobran's only intention of being here is to drop forum posts with signature links that are supposed to help the website's search engine ranking in the signature link (google & co use links from other websites to determine how high a website should rank).

There's a 95+% chance that the website owner who hired him has no idea that hiring people who get you those kind of links has a negative ROI (b/c links like this barely count).

I've noticed this happening more often on the forum.

Germandude: I have a few brazilian friendgirls. I have dated many other latin women and in general, if they like you they show you. Please do not apply some of this game BS to latin girls. It will push them away. Show you are a real man, but be polite at the same time. They like to feel safe and secure , IMO this is due to many men hitting on them all the time. The macho culture makes them on the look out for Dbags and womanizers on a regular basis.

American girls will play games and even if they like you will purposely not call or txt back to see what you will do about it. They constantly shit test you and will play and play until they are sure you are into them as much as they are into you, then and only then they will succomb to your will.

Latin women, are generally quick to tell you when they like you. They generally won't approach (I've heard Brazilians do, but most other Latinas will not) They like the man to approach, machisimo...remember that! But after the approach, they will be very fast to tell you how much they like you. They are not into hiding the emotions like some hardedned German or American bitch would. These girls are raised in pink dresses and ribbons in their hair from the day they are born. They are all daddies little girl who want to basque in their feminine charms and grace, whereas we are buying our American girls baseball gloves and teaching them to do push ups.

So do women everywhere in the world play those games?lol

I think I remember speakeasy mentioning on the sosuave forum that he got with some brazilian woman when he was there, and that her behaviour was completely different (as in better) than in the US. - I hope Im not confusing this speakeasy, but I think thats how I found this forum here in the first place

I also read in one thread on here that asian women had a better attitude - which personally I cant confirm (only know 1 real asian girl, though).

That is the point GD. Women around the world DO NOT all play those games.

First of all man, it really depends on what you want. Asian girls in Asia are more calm and subservient with their men. I know allot of Asian chicks that live here in DC (born here) that are annoying and rude like American women only with a different look (I guess that is because they are Americanized now)

Yeah not sure about speakeasy's story, but yes yes that is what we are all telling you. Latin, Asian, Russian etc are different.All will have goods and bads to them. With Latinas its not all good , I mean they have a terrible jealousy thing going on. At first its a little cute because it shows they like you, but then it becomes crazy (at which point you need to let em know whats up) but they will be smelling your clothes, checking your phone, calling you out the minute you smile at another girl now matter the age it seems..

Still for me, I would take jealous over purposely loud and sloppy any day.

Jealousy can make your life hell. If you get an extremely jealous woman, you will forever be wary of any womans jealousy for the rest of your life. I would personally run, not walk, away from a jealous woman. Its just not worth it.

Also, while I agree that many American women have masculine traits and play games, not all do. There are some very feminine, emotionally honest and worthwhile American women out there. Its a large country.

Yes

Interesting input, thanks guys. I might want to check out eastern europe, Im only a 2 hours drive from the czech republic(which technically belongs to central europe but we think of it as eastern europe, I guess), actually (and girls from there seem to be hot (not exotic, but hot)..then again I dont know enough of them).....but Ive heard they were different (more feminine,etc.), too.

What do you guys consider "playing games",btw? Just wondering if we're thinking of the same thing. What I mean is them constantly playing "confidence tests" on you (I dont have much LTR experience, but from what I hear it doesnt stop). I find that stuff sort of childish and wonder if I could ever truly trust or love someonewho every other day plays a confidence test on me, even if I know how to "pass" it. Actually, I dont know if I could take someone like that seriosuly

I believe Id take jealousy over silly behaviour like that...but then again I can see that too much of it might end up being a major problem, too

PS: Most asian women that Ive gotten to know where no different from German/US/etc. white women. But most of them grew up here (or in the US/OZ/...), so I have to agree wit hthat

Quote: (04-19-2010 02:48 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

Germandude: I have a few brazilian friendgirls. I have dated many other latin women and in general, if they like you they show you. Please do not apply some of this game BS to latin girls. It will push them away. Show you are a real man, but be polite at the same time. They like to feel safe and secure , IMO this is due to many men hitting on them all the time. The macho culture makes them on the look out for Dbags and womanizers on a regular basis.

American girls will play games and even if they like you will purposely not call or txt back to see what you will do about it. They constantly shit test you and will play and play until they are sure you are into them as much as they are into you, then and only then they will succomb to your will.

Latin women, are generally quick to tell you when they like you. They generally won't approach (I've heard Brazilians do, but most other Latinas will not) They like the man to approach, machisimo...remember that! But after the approach, they will be very fast to tell you how much they like you. They are not into hiding the emotions like some hardedned German or American bitch would. These girls are raised in pink dresses and ribbons in their hair from the day they are born. They are all daddies little girl who want to basque in their feminine charms and grace, whereas we are buying our American girls baseball gloves and teaching them to do push ups.

Rocco hit's the nail on the head with this one, on point through and through. Especially this part about: "American girls will play games and even if they like you will purposely not call or txt back to see what you will do about it. They constantly shit test you and will play and play until they are sure you are into them as much as they are into you, then and only then they will succomb to your will." I'd imagine that Euro women play similar games, but probably just not to the same degree as American women.

I don't have too much to add beyond what Rocco has said, but I will agree that Brazilian women do tend to have a much more "open" vibe, as in they generally telegraph interest way more and more quickly then American women, who often will put you through a million shit tests. Also what is even better about Brazilian women is they are not as turned off when you show direct interest in them (I am not talking about being needy like a little puppy dog), but letting them know, hey I am interested in you, you are beautiful, etc., etc. American girls tend to respond better to the cocky, teasing, aloof guy that doesn't show direct interest. In my opinion being able to show direct interest makes Brazilian women easier to deal with, and easier to gauge their interest in you. They are definitely not into extreme beta guys, but since so many Brazilian men seem to be ultra macho womanizers, they do seem to react well when you come off as a genuine, nice, interested guy. They also like the romantic stuff like being taken out of dinner, having you open the door for them, etc. Also based on my experience they like being complimented (there is nothing wrong with that, right?), a lot of American women, unless they have low self esteem, seem to be turned off by direct compliments, because to them it just shows that you are a lame, needy, beta man.

Quote: (04-19-2010 03:18 PM)GermanDude Wrote:  

I think I remember speakeasy mentioning on the sosuave forum that he got with some brazilian woman when he was there, and that her behaviour was completely different (as in better) than in the US. - I hope Im not confusing this speakeasy, but I think thats how I found this forum here in the first place

I think that was somebody else.

This past weekend, I was host to a couple of Paulista friends (from Sao Paulo) who were here visiting me. The guy, a japanese-brasilian rather on the shorty side and I'd say average in the looks department and his girlfriend, with the typical brasilieira body: thin and curves in the right places, a super juicy ass and a thin and small waist to drool over. But the kicker was her attitude. So feminine, extremely sensual, very happy, friendly, easy going, sincere and an all around very positive and fun person to be with. The way she was treating her boyfriend, was simply the way most guys could only dream of. Always tending to his needs, feeding him at times when we were having lunch/dinner, whispering sweet nothings in his ears from time to time and being just an amazing company. Many a time while being with them, I felt a little envious of my friend.

Seeing her gave me again hope in women and to use a very popular saying that women in here use, "warm and fuzzy" feeling that I know a very special place where women are like that in general. Where women know how to be women; where women know how to treat a man like a man; where women know how to please their man. A place where women, will not play mind games with you. You look at her, she looks back at you and smiles and it's on with none of the BS that the North American women are polluted with. That place is BRASIL. To be honest, I've given up hope with North American women. I only frequent and date Latinas and more particularly Brasileiras and to be honest, there's no turning back ever to a North American woman. Brasilian women are like that British commercial of a few years ago which went like "Once you've driven a Porshe, you can't go back to a normal car again". It's exactly the same with Brasileiras, once you've been with one and seen how fun, sensual, feminine, sexy, friendly and easy going they are, you won't get anywhere near a North American girl/women not even within a 100 mile radius.

German dude, if you want to get that kind of girls in Brasil and not the Maria Passaporte type (Gringo chasers in hopes of escaping out of Brasil) or the Maria Interesseira (the gold digger who's only after your wallet), then you better speak Portuguese. The more you speak, the better you'll be and the better your experience both with women than overall in Brasil will be. Learning and speaking Portuguese will make you understand how they think by giving you an insight into their truly fascinating culture and thus, helping you take your experience in Brasil to a truly mind blowing level. And of course, to help you detect the piranhas (sharks, hookers and other gold diggers) really fast. If you don't speak the lingo and are totally oblivious to the Brasilian culture, and all in awe in front of the hordes of super sexily dressed beautiful women all around you, you'll be taken to the cleaners in no time by the professional Piranhas, Maria Passaporte, Maria Interesseiras and a multitudes of other Marias that I won't bother mentioning in here as there are way too many of them. LOL

So all in all, invest the time and $ to learn as much BRAZILIAN Portuguese and NOT CONTINENTAL Portuguese as it'll be a major waste of time and you'll feel like you've landed in heaven. Give Brasil a sincere shot, but please stay away from the touristy places. If you must absolutely stay most of your time in Rio, then please venture out of Copacabana. You should not stay in Copacabana in the first place as that aria is filled with middle aged American/Euro sex tourists, transvestites and prostitutes and all the little thieves that circle around them like flies over a pile of shit. No kidding. Stay in Ipanema or if you're up for some real geniune Rio experience, in Centro, in Botafogo, Flamengo. If money is not an issue, stay in Leblon or in Barra da Tijuca. I personally don't like too much Barra as it's way too americanized with its wide streets, shopping malls and all that North American suburb feel crap.

So yeah, do venture out of Rio and try other cities which are truly gold mines for meeting those authentic Brasileiras. Belo Horizonte, Goianias, Cuiaba, hell even Sao Paulo with its huge size, deserves a fair amount of time to at least scratch a 100th of its surface. You know Brasil is huge. In Brasil, they have a saying that "Brasil is not a country, but a country the size of a continent" and they're so right! It's the 5th largest country in the world in terms of superficie and with a mind blowing richness, variety and unique traits to each state, each city, hell even each bairro has it's own feell/identity. SP is next on my list as I've known some truly stunning girls from there and on top of that, these are intelligent, educated girls from good families with bodies to die for and attitudes to kill for (in the positive sense). But and it's a big one as I've been repeating it in this forum and elsewhere over and over again, LEARN AS MUCH PORTUGUESE AS YOU CAN. It'll be the best fucking thing you can do while visiting Brasil. And once you do, once you get a taste of the true Brasileira, you'll be hooked for life and will not want to go back and won't touch anything else other than a Brasileira. [Image: smile.gif]

Oh and you mention wanting to be in a modern type of city. What do you think Brasil to be? Brasil ain't Africa even tough in some parts of it, you'd feel like being there. On the other hand, in most cities of the South/West (Curitiba, Porto Alegre, Floripa, Brasilia, Goiania, Belo Horizonte, Cuiaba), you'll feel in a first world city as much as you would in NYC, London, Madrid and the like. Go to Bleumenau in the deep south in Parana and you'll feel you're back in Germany. Tall blonde people with blue/green eyes, the names of streets and businesses in 80% germanic sounding (this applies to most cities in the tri states of the south like Parana, Santa Catarina and Rio Grande do Sul).Speaking of feeling being in Africa, I felt I was in Africa while I was in NYC save in Manhattan and I never felt as unsafe as there. Thank god I'm not living in that big favela that is NYC. LOL On the other, to morrendo de saudade do meu querido Brasil (I'm dying to go back to my beloved Brasil). [Image: smile.gif] So yeah, the short answer to the question asked at the title of this thread, "Are Brazilian women nicer?", the answer is a big fat and emphatic YESSSSS!!!!!! And i'd venture as far as saying that there is nothing like a Brasileira, no women can hold a candle to the grace, charme, sensuality, feminity, sexyiness and overal funness and happiness of a Brasileira.

Haha...wow Vacancier. You sure do write convincingly about travel destinations. Your definitely in the right business...and I mean that as a sincere compliment.

Thanks Hydrogonian,
I love so much Brasil that when I start talking/writing about it, it comes straight from the heart and all. I guess one of the reasons I've been postponing indefinitely and for a few years now law school is because of Brasil. I can't afford to be away from Brasil for 4-5 years. LOL
When I say/write that once you've had a taste of Brasil, you'll be hooked for life, I ain't kidding man. I'm a living proof of that (Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on whom you ask...LOL).

Thanks everyone lol esp. vacancier permanent

@ Rocco & OGNorcal: ...seems like our understanding of chicks playing games is about the same! lol so yeah happens in Germany, too.

@vacancier Permanent:

As for learning the language, in case I ever get to spend time there (hopefully! lol), I used to be a bit of a language geek in my late teens (I can speak German, English and French fairly fluently) so making an effort to learn the language most likely wont be my problem (because I totally enjoy learning and speaking foreign languages), but good to know it'd help!

I didnt not imagine Brazil to be like Africa lol, but I "hear" Brazil is relatively dangerous (maybe not as dangerous as the favela NYC lol) which kind of puts me off (from assuming I'd end up living there). Maybe Im misinformed about this?

I only found out that the HIV rate in Brazil is only 0,3% - not different from southern Europe it seems? I think I checked it 5 years or so ago and it was supposedly at close to 1% back then? Anyway, seems like it isnt a bigger problem over there (anymore) than it is here really, and the big cities (rio & sao paolo) are probably the main places where it is a problem...?

Rocco suggested Colombia to me which sounded great, now I hear you raving about Brazil....hmm......lol

The funniest thing about it is that I used to be attracted to brazilian women b/c I like mulattas/mixed chicks (I do like blondes, too...but if I had to c hose a type..you get the idea). And now Im also told they're so much friendlier and nicer.....Hmm.....lol sounds interesting

Quote: (04-19-2010 08:54 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Thanks Hydrogonian,
I love so much Brasil that when I start talking/writing about it, it comes straight from the heart and all. I guess one of the reasons I've been postponing indefinitely and for a few years now law school is because of Brasil. I can't afford to be away from Brasil for 4-5 years. LOL
When I say/write that once you've had a taste of Brasil, you'll be hooked for life, I ain't kidding man. I'm a living proof of that (Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on whom you ask...LOL).

I just turn even more flattered the more you post in the forum.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Germandude: Not to beat a dead horse, but you asked again about games. Both myself and NorCal pretty much explained it. These games come in many forms but, a few common ones are..

*the girl purposely not texting you back (to illicit an emotional response from you)
*the girl not calling back or canceling / changing date times with the hopes that you will call and chase her..feeding her ego.
*the girl trying to call you out (sometimes very subtle) to see your reaction. Will you have balls or back down like a bitch?

@Rocco: In my last (latest?) post in this thread I justm eant to confirm that our understandign of girls "playing games" was indeed the same.

Before, I realized that I had missed the post where you (I think) broke down what you considered playing games in the US...I have a bit ADHD like tendencies when Im on the web lol, and must have missed the post where you explained what you meant by it (but then read it later)...guess that was a bit of a misunderstanding, but I got it now

Respect for that great reply, Vacancier. I am going to Brazil within the next year, but can only go for about 10 days so I'll be focusing my time in one city. Should I go to Rio or Sao Paulo? (I will be going back to Brazil some time after this trip, so I'll be able to check out other cities on other future trips)

Herectic,
Is this going to be your first time in Brasil?
If yes, I'd suggest Rio as it's simply a must see place. How's your portuguese will be the other important factor.

What I'd suggest you is since you have about a year to prepare for this trip, learn as much portuguese as you can. Then, go to Rio, stay there a week or so, have a blast and get a nice sexy girl. Then, take her with you to Paraty for a week. You'll have the time of your life. GARANTEED.

Just google Paraty and you'll see that this place is simply magical. Words can't make it justice. It's a small, colonial town about 2 hours west of Rio on the coast with some of the absolutely most breathe-taking beaches and sceneries you'll see in your lifetime. Lush green tropical forest, clear and clean waterfalls where you can bathe and have an all around awesome time and the diving there is to die for. Very safe place, but it's a place to bring your own girl and she'll be truly grateful to you and will make you see how much she likes it and how much she likes you.

This should be your itenary for your first time in Brasil, then once you feel comfortable there (which isn't very difficult as Brasilians are some of the nicest, warmest and friendliest people you'll meet anywhere) and speak better portuguese, then and only then, should you venture in other cities.

Hope this helps. Any more questions, just ask.

Quote: (04-20-2010 05:27 AM)GermanDude Wrote:  

Thanks everyone lol esp. vacancier permanent

@vacancier Permanent:

As for learning the language, in case I ever get to spend time there (hopefully! lol), I used to be a bit of a language geek in my late teens (I can speak German, English and French fairly fluently) so making an effort to learn the language most likely wont be my problem (because I totally enjoy learning and speaking foreign languages), but good to know it'd help!

I didnt not imagine Brazil to be like Africa lol, but I "hear" Brazil is relatively dangerous (maybe not as dangerous as the favela NYC lol) which kind of puts me off (from assuming I'd end up living there). Maybe Im misinformed about this?

I only found out that the HIV rate in Brazil is only 0,3% - not different from southern Europe it seems? I think I checked it 5 years or so ago and it was supposedly at close to 1% back then? Anyway, seems like it isnt a bigger problem over there (anymore) than it is here really, and the big cities (rio & sao paolo) are probably the main places where it is a problem...?

Rocco suggested Colombia to me which sounded great, now I hear you raving about Brazil....hmm......lol

The funniest thing about it is that I used to be attracted to brazilian women b/c I like mulattas/mixed chicks (I do like blondes, too...but if I had to c hose a type..you get the idea). And now Im also told they're so much friendlier and nicer.....Hmm.....lol sounds interesting

GermanDude,
Yeah Brasil can be and is dangerous if you're not careful and are behaving carelessly. Just use the same common sense you'd use in your country or anywhere in the world for that matter, that is be aware of your surroundings, don't flash your ipod, iphone or other electronic toys there. If I were you, I wouldn't bring those to Brasil in the first place. If you had to bring them, just leave them in the safe in your hotel and get the cheapest unlocked cell phone you can find. You can get some decent ones on Ebay for less than 50 bucks or so. If your town has a Chinatown, you can find one even for $20-30.

Don't flash your wallet or a wad of cash in public. When you go out, keep your change spread in several pockets. Have an old wallet with some expired card or old library cards or student cards and some small change. Your real wallet with your credit cards and ids, leave it in the safe of your hotel/apart room. When you go out at night to nice places and you feel you'd need more $ (say over 200 Reais), keep the large bills in your socks and small change spread in various pockets and you should be fine. At night, always take a cab. Don't take a bus in Rio unless you speak fluent portuguese and you know the city very well and or you're with a local you fully trust. Should you take the wrong bus, you'll end up in a favela and that's where the real problem can start. Metro is the safest mode of transportation in Rio. Fast, cheap and safe. You can take the small mini vans if you want, but you'll need some lingo there.

About HIV, always, always, always cover it. Golden rule anywhere in the world. As simple as that. Other than that, don't worry too much, just make sure you use a camisinha at all times.

Hope this helps. Any questions, just ask.

Quote: (04-20-2010 09:33 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2010 08:54 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Thanks Hydrogonian,

I just turn even more flattered the more you post in the forum.

Thank you Chocolatinha. Como ando dizendo, sou Brasileiro de coração desde/pra sempre! Acho que nasci no pais errado, hein? sera? LOL