rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kanye West gets Kim Kardashian pregnant

Trending on twitter, apparently he just announced it at his concert.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Kim+K%22&src=tren

https://twitter.com/KhloeKardashian/stat...6777630720

https://twitter.com/KendallJenner/status...3317693440

http://globalgrind.com/entertainment/kan...hotos-pics

anyone remember when he tweeted this (a little over a year ago, before he started dating kim)
[Image: kanye-abortion-tweet.jpg]

18 years kanye..18 years

what the fuck happened kanye?!

kanye is out of his mind. lets hope they have a girl, no boy would grow up to be well adjusted if half the country has seen a sex tape of his mom.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

He forgot to wear his bullet proof condoms.

Rip KIM K's already curvy frame.

Good. If you're as loaded as Kanye, it's worth it to have progeny with a chick like Kim Kardashian.

Why not? There's a pleasure to be had from having an heir. If the dude can spare to lose half his fortune.

Most delusional kid in the history of mankind will be here in 2013.

First off, I hate the whole celebrity bastard baby trend. I see no point in intentionally having a kid with a woman you aren't even married to. I'm old school like that. But those issues aside, it might not be be all that bad for Kanye. She has great genes, neither of them is getting any younger, she has enough money of her own to bring to the table so it's not like a CEO marrying his secretary. If he wanted a kid, she's far from the worse choice for him. All celebrity relationships are volatile and I she's as good a choice as any I suppose. As long as he doesn't care about the fact that she was sucking Ray J's dick on camera it may work out for a bit. He has enough money to withstand any child support and she seems to be doing just fine on her own. They aren't married so it's not like she gets half his shit, she'd only be entitled to child support.

Btw...I don't care what y'all keep saying about Kim hitting the wall. Bullshit. She's fine as fuck.

[Image: wenn4167730.jpg]

This kid will be going head to head with Snooki's kid in the future in terms of attitude and entitlement. I can hardly wait for those days [Image: popcorn3.gif]

And I care about this because...?

I surely hope that Tom Leykis, who lives in Kanye's neighborhood, has something to say about this.

I wonder how old I'll be when he/she ends up dead in a motel room.

Well, we have to admit he is a very smart motherfucker. He plans ahead. No matter what happens, no matter who's roof that kid's ends up living under, the kid will be around money.

And Kanye is not very graced. He is swimming upstream in the gene pool.

So he got her pregnant. Good for him. If you are going to fuck up, you better fuck up the best way.

Good genes? Lookwise yes but do you think kardashian is intelligent? I do not know much about her but her actions make her seem slightly naive at times ( purely based on headlines, I have no deeper knowledge of her life)....

Quote: (12-31-2012 03:13 AM)Asaxon Wrote:  

Good genes? Lookwise yes but do you think kardashian is intelligent? I do not know much about her but her actions make her seem slightly naive at times ( purely based on headlines, I have no deeper knowledge of her life)....

I have no idea what KK's raw intelligence is. But some women can act ditzy but not necessarily be genetically stupid. A chic I once worked with while in college came across as one of the dumbest most air-headed, ditzy people I've ever known. Yet she was majoring in math and was acing it. Even tutoring me one day when I needed help with something. Vapidness and stupidness aren't necessarily the same thing. Her dad was a high powered lawyer and businessman so I'm guessing he had a pretty high IQ. Some of that must've passed down to her.

Children out of wedlock is quickly becoming the norm. I wonder if someday people will talk about marriage like we do horseback riding?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

They're both rich as all hell & Kanye keeps cranking out hit after hit. Even if he has to pay child support it won't be a big deal. Hell, Lil Wayne has to pay like a million child support checks to chicks in every city and he's still livin' large.

Speakeasy: agreed. That s why I said I do not know about her genes, just wanted to point out that looks are not everything when it comes to having an advantageous genotype.

Quote: (12-31-2012 05:37 AM)reppin_the_847 Wrote:  

They're both rich as all hell & Kanye keeps cranking out hit after hit. Even if he has to pay child support it won't be a big deal. Hell, Lil Wayne has to pay like a million child support checks to chicks in every city and he's still livin' large.

Lil Wayne isn't on child support http://m.necolebitchie.com/2010/04/26/li...-in-ozone/

I doubt his child support for Kim would be that high since she makes 8 figures herself

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

So he's the one that has impregnated the biggest attention whore and starfucker on planet Earth? Lost a little respect for his game there.

Kanye is a dumbass and he's always had a thing for KimK. So this is really the logical outcome.

Now I ain't saying she a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no hood nigga. (had to)

I don't give a f*ck about this, but I think you guys are overcomplicating things.

In the Hip-Hop world, Kim Kardashian is basically the #1 girl.

Everyone MC/Rapper/DJ etc wants her.

If you guys don't understand, think of it like Pamela Anderson back in the day in the Metal world.

Anderson was the #1 girl.

It's about swooping the head cheerleader.

Simple as that.

Quote: (12-31-2012 04:40 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Children out of wedlock is quickly becoming the norm. I wonder if someday people will talk about marriage like we do horseback riding?

Nope, especially not among whites and Asians who graduated from four year colleges, bastardy is still uncommon, at around 5-6% of children of that group. I breathe a little easier when raw dogging college educated white girls.

Source: NCHS, http://www.cis.org/illegitimate_nation.html

Thanks, basilransom...most of the "frightening trends" the media like to spew out about our society (teen pregnancies, bastard kids etc) and the ills we see ourselves affect only a small, well-defined segment. I personally did not know anyone with divorced parents or who was a bastard until high school, that is how sheltered some places still are to this day if you are lucky enough to live in an area populated by educated and/or hardworking people.

I see no downside of raw dogging

Quote: (12-31-2012 10:32 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (12-31-2012 04:40 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Nope, especially not among whites and Asians who graduated from four year colleges, bastardy is still uncommon, at around 5-6% of children of that group. I breathe a little easier when raw dogging college educated white girls.

Source: NCHS, http://www.cis.org/illegitimate_nation.html

It is true that whites are behind non-whites, but the trend is unmistakable:

[Image: attachment.jpg9334]   

source

The idea that whites can't have out of wedlock births is disproven by the example of Scandinavian countries, as you can see in the graph above. It's gonna take whites a bit longer, but it will come.

With the national media trivalizing out of wedlock births, women will decide to have children whenever they are ready.

And yes, Athlone, I know the religious are outbreeding the non-religious but we are looking at least 3 generations before the religious become the norm again.

In the next 50 years expect to see white out of wedlock birthrates go up dramatically, if they even have any kids at all.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.