rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cool party games

Cool party games

I'm hosting a party with a bunch of friends I've made recently, some off-the-clock strippers are gonna be there and some other girls. There's gonna be 2 or 3 couples as well (dating 3 months or so).

We're gonna hang out for awhile then all going to one of the NYE raves. What are some cool games to play prior to going to the rave. Obviously, truth or dare & spin the bottle. Any others that play on the male/female dynamics rather than stupid drinking games like flip the coin?

The more demented and depraved, the better within reason.

Cool party games

Play never have I ever. You start with 5 fingers up and have to take one down when someone says something you've done. The person who says the thing hasn't done the thing. ie. I would say "never have I ever fucked a midget" and the dude who wrote that story about fucking a midget would have to put a finger down. Be warned though as the girls get drunker and more into the game you learn a lot more info than you would have otherwise. Soon enough the sweet looking timid girl will come out to have fucked a random in a club bathroom or had some triple penetration.

Cool party games

Kings cup, speedball, baseball, flip cup, chandelier, thumper, twister, beer pong with snipe rules, pass the bottle. I'll try to think of some more.

Power hour.

Cool party games

Subbed

Cool party games

Drunk Twister. Take a drink for every spin. first one to fall chugs a beer.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Cool party games

Quote: (12-28-2012 10:14 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Drunk Twister. Take a drink for every spin. first one to fall chugs a beer.

This only works well if no more than 1 male is playing at a time....

Circle of Death (or King cup) is decent, but you need to make sure you have rules set and agreed upon first. Never have I ever gets really interesting and amusing, especially when you're with a bunch of sluts. The centurion challenge (buy a few blocks of real shitty ghetto swill type beer and the first team to down their carton wins some shit) is pretty good and usually gets everyone involved obliterated

Cool party games

Never have I ever. Great way to screen and show you higher value.

Cool party games

There's this new popular card game out called Cards Against Humanity. It's pretty raunchy and taboo, though. One person deals a black "question" card while everyone uses a white card to come up with the funniest Q&A combinations.

Example: "Q: Why am I sticky?"
"A: Masturbation.
A: Surprise sex!
A: The Miracle of Child Birth
A: The Blood of Christ"

Cool party games

Quote: (12-29-2012 12:02 PM)Scarface Wrote:  

There's this new popular card game out called Cards Against Humanity. It's pretty raunchy and taboo, though. One person deals a black "question" card while everyone uses a white card to come up with the funniest Q&A combinations.

Example: "Q: Why am I sticky?"
"A: Masturbation.
A: Surprise sex!
A: The Miracle of Child Birth
A: The Blood of Christ"

I played that a few weeksneds ago... shit was HILARIOUS

I like Kings as a drinking game, had many of good time playing that. Plus if your a funny fucker it gives you a chance to show your personality... which is a good thing if you have one

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Cool party games

kings