rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Magic words and attitude.

This is a story that needs to be shared.

I was out last night…late, and was pretty drunk off of absinthe cocktails. There weren’t many people at the usual places so my roommate and I took a cab back to a bar that is only two blocks from my apartment. We go in and I survey the scene and decide it’s not worth it because the only options are two unattractive girls. And plus there are a bunch of dudes. My roommate chooses to stay and she goes to the bar and I step back outside.

Here is where it gets very interesting.

I see a lone blonde girl walking up the block. I can tell she is drunk and our eyes meet. I yell to her “Hey come here!” She comes over smiling and says ‘what?’.

My response was “I want to try and figure out why you are so attractive” and stare her right in the eyes.

She smiles even bigger and steps closer. Then I just grab her by the coat and we start making out like crazy in the street. I took her by the hand and led her the two blocks back to my place where we fucked like crazy. Fingers in her ass, choked her by forcing my cock down her throat, busted in her face…and then a morning session.

Total time from saying that first “hey” to having my dick in her was under 10 minutes.

She left this morning saying ‘wow, I cant believe that happened’ and left her number and told me to come by her restaurant for free drinks.

The two nights prior I had been going out saying the same thing “I want to know why I am so attracted to you” and got a make out both nights. One girl I had met on the subway and had my tongue in her within 5 minutes.

I think it’s working so well because these are attractive women and I genuinely mean what I am saying to them. The only problem is that I don’t know if I can pull it off when I am sober.

Thoughts?

Hmm...drunk girl + good logistics + direct opener. No more complicated than that, really.

Sounds like one of my favorite openers for online gaming

"Hi. I'm SnakeEyes

Ur cute for a girl. What r u doin?"

Note the bold. I have a >50% response rate from this.

Edit: and excellent story goldmund. I'm gonna try this tonight!

This one is great Good-Looking guy game + a tinge of caveman.

Daddy like.

Quote: (12-28-2012 06:48 PM)SnakeEyes Wrote:  

Ur cute for a girl.

Haha, that's very witty. I dig.

a old playa playa once told me "it aint what you say its how you say it my g"

Quote: (12-28-2012 03:48 PM)Goldmund Wrote:  

I think it’s working so well because these are attractive women and I genuinely mean what I am saying to them. The only problem is that I don’t know if I can pull it off when I am sober.

Thoughts?

No problem at all.

Do what I do:

Stay drunk.

How would you rate your looks Goldmund? The average guy would not be able to pull that off

Quote: (12-28-2012 08:14 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (12-28-2012 03:48 PM)Goldmund Wrote:  

Thoughts?

No problem at all.

Do what I do:

Stay drunk.

Let the liquor do the thinkin goldmund.

Quote: (12-28-2012 08:53 PM)RaulValdez739 Wrote:  

How would you rate your looks Goldmund? The average guy would not be able to pull that off

An "average guy" can't pull sh*t off.

That is why he is average.

I'm not ugly by any means, but I only get compliments on my looks from 7s and below. Any girl above that and I have to put in work. Me and Roosh would look like cousins.

It helps that I dress better than most...last night I was rocking my fur lined shearling coat that has been a conversation starter for a few lays, my big white scarf, fitted black jeans, boots, and flat cap. That outfit helps me feel like a pimp and it shows in my aura. Definitely get lots of stares when I'm dressed like that.

The absinthe really does something to my brain as well. No inhibitions whatsoever. I'm going for a repeat tonight. Same clothes, drinks and fearlessness.

That's the stories men live for.

It’s "working" well because these are attractive women and you screen them from the start and you genuinely mean what you're saying to them. You're not selling yourself, you're the judge/buyer in the interaction. That's what happens when you set the right frame from the start. It's "who the fuck are YOU" frame like examining/curious/screening frame.

You can definitely pull it off sober. It works even better. It really does. Ballsy/edgy approach is cool itself and the fact that you're sober doing that only highlights your coolness. Besides, keep in mind that you're THE SHIT for stepping up to hotties like that, no guy does that, you're the 1%.

It's similar to, for example, when you step up to a hot chick with "hey!.. what's up.." [relaxed and deep eye contact with playful smile] then you stay quiet for few seconds just looking at her in relaxed yet intense way, she's like wtf?, but you stay with the tension, cool calm and collected, just standing there, looking at her with slight smile, she's like "oh shit the boss is here" [it's in her eyes] and then you put arm around her saying "who are you? / how do you do it? / what are you doing to me?" and then you just talk like nothing happened. Same thing, the fact that you're there with your balls on the line in front of her doing almost nothing to make her like you it seriously highlights your confidence.

This is the opposite to entertaining approach [like openers or stories or fancy questions]. If done right, with proper subcommunications, with strong eye contact and presence, it hooks like fucking crazy. That's the key, it doesn't really works when you feel off.

As for the average looking guys, it's funny how opposite it is for them to what they think. They absolutely NEED more decisive/ballsy game cause that's the only way for them to really hook girls' attention. There's no other way actually. In their case trying that suave/blase pretty boy shit is not likely to get them far. Get it? The less that initial signals the girls give you the more balls you need to make it. It's good news. After all, girls don't care about your fucking jawline. They want balls. Your balls.

This is why a forum like this is so valuable. On blogs the OP tends to overwhelm the discussion with his particular flavor of game.

Doesn't seem like you are using bad-boy-emotionally-aloof-asshole game. You are using your emotional openness as THE tool to create instant attraction, and mixing it with confidence and dominance for the full gestalt of mature masculinity.

I wonder if people who are naturally emotionally open and affectionate are prone to coming across as teenagerish try-hards when they feign a James Dean approach. A Don Juan approach can fit with more congruence, and therefore be more effective.

Different personalities do better with different approaches, and I love hearing tales of a highly effective strategies that have nothing at all anywhere near to do with being aloof.

Quote:Quote:

a·loof
/əˈlo͞of/
Adjective

1) Not friendly or forthcoming; cool and distant.
2) Conspicuously uninvolved and uninterested, typically through distaste.

Synonyms
remote – distant

Quote: (12-29-2012 06:50 AM)XXL Wrote:  

As for the average looking guys, it's funny how opposite it is for them to what they think. They absolutely NEED more decisive/ballsy game cause that's the only way for them to really hook girls' attention. There's no other way actually. In their case trying that suave/blase pretty boy shit is not likely to get them far. Get it? The less that initial signals the girls give you the more balls you need to make it. It's good news. After all, girls don't care about your fucking jawline. They want balls. Your balls.

Ya. Try that aloof suave/blase pretty boy shit as an ugly man and see how much attention it gets you.

Magic words and attitude + lots of alcohol!

I need to start drinking!!!

Those who think shit cant be done, shouldnt interrupt those who are doing it.

Quote: (12-28-2012 11:32 PM)Goldmund Wrote:  

The absinthe really does something to my brain as well. No inhibitions whatsoever. I'm going for a repeat tonight. Same clothes, drinks and fearlessness.

Dress like a chump, stay sober, keep the fearlessness. Find out for yourself what can be done.

deleted

Quote: (12-29-2012 06:50 AM)XXL Wrote:  

It’s "working" well because these are attractive women and you screen them from the start and you genuinely mean what you're saying to them. You're not selling yourself, you're the It's similar to, for example, when you step up to a hot chick with "hey!.. what's up.." [relaxed and deep eye contact with playful smile] then you stay quiet for few seconds just looking at her in relaxed yet intense way, she's like wtf?, but you stay with the tension, cool calm and collected, just standing there, looking at her with slight smile, she's like "oh shit the boss is here" [it's in her eyes] and then you put arm around her saying "who are you? / how do you do it? / what are you doing to me?" and then you just talk like nothing happened. Same thing, the fact that you're there with your balls on the line in front of her doing almost nothing to make her like you it seriously highlights your confidence.

When you're stepping up to the hot chick in the bar and saying "Hey! What's up..." I assume you have to wait for a positive response or an IOI before initiating some type of kino? Or should you start touching her right away?

1. Yes I've done it daytime.
2. I don't care about ratios/batting averages
3. I don't get what's so intense about hey what's up + a little silence
4. Point out contradictions

PM me for details. Let's stay on topic. Goldmund.. R E S T E C P !

This whole pickup shit is all about epic stories

Quote: (12-28-2012 06:48 PM)SnakeEyes Wrote:  

Sounds like one of my favorite openers for online gaming

"Hi. I'm SnakeEyes

Ur cute for a girl. What r u doin?"

Note the bold. I have a >50% response rate from this.

Edit: and excellent story goldmund. I'm gonna try this tonight!

So what do you reply when they ask if you prefer men?
Do you say that you are gay and would like to give women another try?

Quote:Quote:

When you're stepping up to the hot chick in the bar and saying "Hey! What's up..." I assume you have to wait for a positive response or an IOI before initiating some type of kino? Or should you start touching her right away?

You can wait or not. If you want to wait for her IOI then just sit and wait, have a good time and make a move when you feel it's proper thing to do.

But you can also dictate the rhythm of the interaction and lead lead lead. When you lead physically you need to PAY ATTENTION TO THE GIRL IN REAL TIME. Mostly to her eyes, but BL as well. So you don't stand there waiting for her green light signal to do something like a hug. Instead you spontaneously go for the hug whenever you want [you build it up by saying something before like "you look like my favorite pillow come here.."]. And as you're getting closer to hug her you see her eyes get happy and you know it's fine. If her eyes get or kind of stressed/scary/uncomfortable you back off.

This is how it looks like in real life...

1. Guys approach physically right off the bat. But make no mistake about it, as they go up they calibrate in real time. When they see that the girls are not freaking out they go for it assertively. When a girl feel surprised or hesitant about it that's fine too, but when there's clearly negative emotional shift that's when you back off. In this case girls are probably drunk already so they're down with that... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpBSriWqUYU&t=01m41s

2. Guy approaches her with a hug and tries to keep escalating but he sees she's not down with that fast physicality so he backs off immediately after noticing her discomfort. Then he does hand of god thing and physically pulls the other girl in very close and this girl is ok with that so he continues.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlWrFgIR6CU&t=04m57s

You can do A LOT of stuff if you pay close attention to the girl whatever you're doing cause you see how she responds to you and you can calibrate in real time accordingly. Also, what's cool about it is that it kind of forces you to stop thinking ahead and analyzing cause when you're few steps ahead you don't pay attention to the girl so you can't calibrate in real time to her reactions.

For guys new to this I recommend trying very simple things. For instance, approach casually, say "hi" and get a little bit closer [0,5 meter] to the girl you're talking to and see how she reacts. Then for as you talk and she laughs/giggles at something get a bit closer again and see how she responds [nonverbally]. You will get the gist of it. You will develop that skill. And then you will do stuff like OP did.

Also, the big part of OP story was that 1) it was POLARITY based approach not entertainment based, 2) the girl was attractive and 3) he had screening frame. So it's very different game than talking to some cute 7 sharing funny stories and being very smooth/suave.

I love these type of polarizing approaches and do them a lot when out. Thing is, for me they have to be 100% spontaneous, shit just clicks and it's like magic. They can't be premeditated, I can't be inside my head even for a second and any hesitation kills it. I think Tim from RSD talks about "masculine spark."

p.s. lulz @ the guy who brought looks into this discussion, do you even go out
p.p.s. hope to see an influx of field reports with newbies going to dark alleys trying to replicate this shit.

This style has been working like a charm for this entire week. And XXL: you are spot on about keeping that pause after the initial “hey, whats up?” I didn’t realize how key that moment is…most of the time (always if I am totally in the moment, not inside my head, and really want to have sex with her) the girl will wonder what’s happening and her eyes will open wider and she will smile really big.

Then its game on.

The best (and most fun) place to do this has been waiting on the subway platform. I never thought I would be giving thanks to stupid rom-com movies but they put the dream of meeting a suave stranger by chance in NYC in these ladies heads. In my successes this week I have become that suave stranger and been able to say whatever I want.

And I really mean saying whatever I want, shit that would get someone with a different mindset arrested for harassment.

Last night on a smoke break I grabbed an Asian 8 and in two minutes I was telling her how its hard for me to picture Asians as being sexual freaks and asking her if she enjoyed anal (she does). I got her number and returned to my date inside the bar.

A year ago I was scouring pick up articles for perfect opener (my go-to was “can you name all five oceans?” which worked like a charm for my needs at the time) and now those all seem so foolish to me and a waste of time. Dating is a waste of time if you are not escalating right away.

And btw, absinthe is fucking magic…so are shots of fernet. Those herb/spice based spirits free up the mind.

[quote='XXL' pid='336281' dateline='1356781827']

It's similar to, for example, when you step up to a hot chick with "hey!.. what's up.." [relaxed and deep eye contact with playful smile] then you stay quiet for few seconds just looking at her in relaxed yet intense way, she's like wtf?, but you stay with the tension, cool calm and collected, just standing there, looking at her with slight smile, she's like "oh shit the boss is here" [it's in her eyes] and then you put arm around her saying "who are you? / how do you do it? / what are you doing to me?" and then you just talk like nothing happened. Same thing, the fact that you're there with your balls on the line in front of her doing almost nothing to make her like you it seriously highlights your confidence.

Quote: (12-29-2012 05:54 PM)FPT Wrote:  

XXL, have you done it during the day, full cold approach? Do you think a high percentage would be receptive? It just could be too intense for them...

XXL has answered but I would like to offer my .02 cents...

I have done over 1000 cold approaches during the day, sober. Both direct and indirect. Most guys are amazed how receptive girls are to being approached. If you speak well and present yourself well -- women usually respond well.

--I have done "The Apocalypse Opener" during the day:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1623-p...l#pid13274

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1623-p...#pid165784

Sidenote: Armanid27/Mixxmaster/Mixx was still a newbie in these threads! I even gave him some words of encouragement!!!

Quote: (02-01-2010 11:00 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2010 10:09 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Great input the last few weeks Armanid27. Latin guys getting more game is like fire getting more gasoline.

THANKS!! I won't rest until I have my own page in the wikipedia right next to Don Juan and Marlon Brando. =0)

Holy shit...i just read those apocalypse opener threads for the first time. I cant stop smiling.

Cannot wait to try it out.

I can almost guarantee success during the day in my neighborhood. So many pleasure seeking girls looking for an adventure.