rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When to give validation

When to give validation

I make out with this girl in the club. After making out with her she said something like, "Why me? I'm not cute. I'm not thin."

-She is a 7 and 5.5" at 120 to 125 pounds
-She may have just broken up with her BF, not sure.

My response was, "because your Latino!" With a grin on my face.
Then she said, "I'm only half." I started yelling for her other Latino friend to come over and said, "this one (pointing to the half Latino) is not good enough! She's not full Latino.

Make out continues, and she tells me that I'm really good at kissing.

We are texting today and she says, "Plus I'm a horrible kisser when I'm drunk!! But you should know that...:/"

Do i validate her at this point and tell her it was good or try and make her feel better?
or
Do I neg her more with, "You kissing sober? I was thinking what a champ you'd be at darts"

If a girl keeps putting herself down, do you neg her or validate her to boost her ego?

When to give validation

Escalate.
Girls pull this if they think you're higher value than them.
They don't have the fortitude to put their ego on the line and risk being rejected, so they make up BS to try to get you to reject them first.

Imagine her thoughts if that girl said "Let's hookup," and she was shot down. "OMG am I not sexy??? What the hell is wrong with meeeee?"

Quote: (12-27-2012 07:01 PM)Moreless Wrote:  

I make out with this girl in the club. After making out with her she said something like, "Why me? I'm not cute. I'm not thin."

-She is a 7 and 5.5" at 120 to 125 pounds
-She may have just broken up with her BF, not sure.

My response was, "because your Latino!" With a grin on my face.
Then she said, "I'm only half." I started yelling for her other Latino friend to come over and said, "this one (pointing to the half Latino) is not good enough! She's not full Latino.

Make out continues, and she tells me that I'm really good at kissing.

We are texting today and she says, "Plus I'm a horrible kisser when I'm drunk!! But you should know that...:/"

Do i validate her at this point and tell her it was good or try and make her feel better?
or
Do I neg her more with, "You kissing sober? I was thinking what a champ you'd be at darts"

If a girl keeps putting herself down, do you neg her or validate her to boost her ego?

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA