rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you want to get laid this New Years Eve...

My advice to you is to avoid any mainstream clubs or venues. Find unorthodox ways to spend the New Years, and your chances of getting laid go up dramatically. Otherwise New Years Eve is amateur's night, and most bars/clubs are total sausage fests.

If you know of any unique places to spend a New Years, tell us about it here. (I'll be checking out a few dances...)

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I'll be either on a beach somewhere with some mates, or at a house party filled with young women. Not sure which experience will be better, but I'm sure it will be good either way.

I hit my favorite bar last night after the Christmas family festivities died down.
I agree. It was a total sausage-fest.

I have a few party invites for New Year's eve. I'm hesitant at going. They tend to be
more couples-oriented with zero to none single females. Nice thing is they post them as
Facebook events so I can check out the guest list beforehand and size up my options.

Team Nachos

Quote: (12-26-2012 02:52 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

(I'll be checking out a few dances...)

What type of "dances" do you go to? What type of venues?

What's an unorthodox way to spend New Years, you think?

Definitely house parties. Not one with six guys and three ugly girls. If you've been invited to one with a lot of people, that's awesome. More intimate, cheap drinks, no cover charge nor security, and you can walk outside to see the fireworks.

I'll be in a club for a giant NYE party, as the bartender.

Quote: (12-26-2012 01:35 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

(I'll be checking out a few dances...)

What type of "dances" do you go to? What type of venues?

Swing dances around town

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

I'm young, so I'll be hitting up the house party scene. Weed, alcohol and 19 year old girls galore. I hope to be incapacitated by 11 because everyone knows its usually a sausage fest and retardedly difficult to bag a bitch on New Years (logistics wise). I'm just gonna go there and make myself known for future purposes.

Aer beat me too it. Going to house parties in lower Manhattan and Gentrified Brooklyn.

Also, don't forget to hit bars with good logistics to your pad for the night of Jan 1st. That way you can find all of the women upset that they had no alpha cock for New Years Eve. Heartiste had a post about that but I can't find it.

Skanky house parties with hot girls are the best.

Bring coke and condoms.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

Every Friday and Saturday is amateur night in DC; this is nothing new.

I get why everyone hates on new year's but I don't agree. I read Tuthmosis' post on RoK and I think it was all valid and did a good job of pointing out the negatives, there are also some positives.

I've had success the past 2 new year's, and my formula was the same. I understand 2 times doesn't prove a thing, but I will share my thoughts nonetheless for you decide for yourselves.

Step 1: Get a hotel room or AirBnB apt that is somewhere nice and in a prime location. If you have any female prospects you haven't banged invite them and their friends there to pregame, this is a great opportunity to socialize with them and get comfortable. It also has a special occasion vibe. Both times I had a wingman with me.

Step 2: Find a bar that doesn't charge some bullshit cover for all you can drink because they will have 1 bartender for every 300 people and if you do ever get a drink it will probably be watered down. This is probably not a "mainstream bar" because most mainstream places will in fact charge an expensive cover.

Step 3: Get to the bar by 10 or you will wait in a line, even at a more low-key place. Screen a bunch of prospects, run usual game if you didn't bring any chicks with you, try to time it up so by midnight your target is in the crosshairs. It's more socially acceptable to be more physical and escalate because everyone will be making out; also there is something about reigning in the new year that reminds everyone of their own mortality, evoking reproductive instincts.

Step 4: well, you know the rest...

Maybe it was just luck. As for me, I will be applying the formula again, somewhere on the other side of the world.

Edit: also, if all the players are staying home, less competition... right?

its the same here in London, expensive clubs prices are three times as high as any other night in the year. House parties on NYE are brilliant, us lads are just going to hit a normal old fashioned pub and have a drink to welcome in what will be an exciting year for our group. If there's hot girls, sure we'll hit on them.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

IRT's game.

Hah. I actually registered on NYD last year.

Not IRT.

IRT is not even that brown. He could easily pass for latino.

Team Nachos

Quote: (12-27-2012 04:59 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

IRT is not even that brown. He could easily pass for latino.

Do you think he would do better with white women in the south if he was a light-skinned latino?

My advice to you is to avoid any mainstream clubs or venues. Find unorthodox ways to spend the New Years, and your chances of getting laid go up dramatically. Otherwise New Years Eve is amateur's night, and most bars/clubs are total sausage fests.

If you know of any unique places to spend a New Years, tell us about it here. (I'll be checking out a few dances...)

If you are in SF, just go to any place that doesnt have a cover. There will be tons of single chicks with a minimum of lame hovering dudes. I see it every year. Every. fucking. year. bro

Quote: (12-29-2012 12:51 AM)Feo Wrote:  

If you are in SF, just go to any place that doesnt have a cover. There will be tons of single chicks with a minimum of lame hovering dudes. I see it every year. Every. fucking. year. bro

That sounds like BS. No cover means less dudes? Since when?

I partied at RN74 in SF last NYE completely by chance. I only got there after refusing to pay hundreds of dollars in cover and alcohol charges at the nearby clubs with their queues stretching around the block. This was a lounge with no cover, great vibe, many couples, single guys who came with mixed groups and also a few pairs / trios of single girls who I chatted up as soon as I walked in. Great lighting, fun music, good wine and a perfect atmosphere to usher in the new year. It was a refreshing break from the dark, deafening, disappointing anonymity of the usual club scene and cost me absolutely nothing. There was a table handing out champagne (the server girl and her husband were extra nice to me) and a few folks bought us drinks at the bar. I wondered if I'd crashed an event but I didn't see anyone paying cover at the door and I didn't see crowds overrun the place. I hung out with close friends, watched fireworks with my arms around this firm, curvy black chick with the flirty friend, but was denied the close. Great night though, and highly recommended venue. Seems like there's no cover this NYE as well.

Quote: (12-29-2012 07:16 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (12-29-2012 12:51 AM)Feo Wrote:  

That sounds like BS. No cover means less dudes? Since when?

No cover means more chicks... better chick/dude ratio. Chicks are cheap, they barely want to pay for their own drinks.. they're not going places known to have a cover charge.

I was thinking about hanging out with my homie and his crew for new year. I'm sure it's no different in other cities but this place wants $150+ for tickets and I'm wary shelling out that kinda dough with no guaranteed ROI.

http://www.bignightdc.com

see below

I was thinking about hanging out with my homie and his crew for new year. I'm sure it's no different in other cities but this place wants $150+ for tickets and I'm wary shelling out that kinda dough with no guaranteed ROI.

http://www.bignightdc.com

No such thing as a guaranteed ROI. $150? That's going to be a nice party bro, 7,000 people at National Harbor. Not for me. I'm going to spend less money and venue change dive bars east of 14th st until I find my sweet spot. Single girls that don't want to dress up and spend tons of money = artsy / hispter type chicks not going to a house party. I'll take that vagina for a few cans of PBR haha.

i hope to fly solo in some student bars, those days they have a wide range of women, including cougars. logistics are bad though, so best I can hope for is her place (hopefully an 20y old 7 or up) or a knee trembler in the toilets

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

I went to a pre-New Years Dance... ratio of women to men was 1.3-1... so far its promising...