rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I see no downside of raw dogging

Assuming the girl is on the pill.

So you get to experience great sexual pleasure, and then eventually you get an STD.

But while you're taking a break from the STD (treatment, sores, etc.), you can catch up on your reading and work. So it's win-win really.

If I get an STD right now, my output would skyrocket. I'd get a ton of writing done on the nights I'd normally be chasing tail.

In other words, raw dogging INCREASES your productivity. It's hard to refute this.

[Image: banana.gif]

herpes is forever

Male hamster at work. But what the hell, go nuts!

Male hamster at work. But what the hell, go nuta!

By that logic, all virgins should hypothetically be the most productive people in the world.

Don't get me wrong, getting STDs sucks. I've had a few, along with rashes that went away with aloe vera application.

But I'm still banging, my dick throbs harder than ever, and my productivity was high while my penis was on fire. In the meantime I got to experience the raw dog pleasure. I'm speaking logically here.

I both love it and hate it everytime I rawdog a girl. Rawdogging the first time is the ultimate compliance test... if you get her to do it, you feel like the man because she's willing to slut it up for you.

My penis has at once become happier and more repulsive, because if I'm rawdogging her, so has a plethora of other men. I think about this the next day and it basically makes me not call her again because I'm so disgusted my dick has been in that dirty hole. It's a special kind of self-loathing... I have a friend who uses a rubber everytime and I wonder if it's more psychological for him...

A year from now you'll wish you started today

The greatest sexual pleasure is achieved by skin on skin and coming inside a girl. By doing that your body knows you are following the prime directive and rewards you accordingly. Anything else, and pleasure decreases accordingly.

The best sex I have ever had was met with the following conditions:

1. High physical attraction.
2. Deep emotional connection/bond.
3. Great physical and emotional comfort - the girl has to be comfortable with you and the situation.
4. Completely naked.
5. No condom. The girl can be on the pill or some other internal contraceptive.
6. Finish in the pussy.

I have tried just about every kind of sex there is and while the other stuff has it's own merits this was the best feeling in my experience.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I'd love to disagree, but I can't. About 17-19 different girls I've gone raw dog on in 2012. 0 STD's, 0 Pregnancies. The only scares I actually did have was when I did use a condom, it broke and I nutted in the girl. Had to sweat out either her taking the morning after pill, or if it was a longer fling waiting till the period hit.

Quote: (12-25-2012 05:05 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

you can catch up on your reading and work. So it's win-win really.

Frame Control!

I know 2 people to have herpes and I know 3 people that have HIV in Philadelphia so I do not believe in raw dogging

Quote: (12-25-2012 05:52 PM)slubu Wrote:  

I'd love to disagree, but I can't. About 17-19 different girls I've gone raw dog on in 2012. 0 STD's, 0 Pregnancies. The only scares I actually did have was when I did use a condom, it broke and I nutted in the girl. Had to sweat out either her taking the morning after pill, or if it was a longer fling waiting till the period hit.

It's actually pretty hard to get an STD, as my experience attests. For a second I thought I had tiger blood that left me immune.

I find the guys who are most scared of one have never had one. It's not a big deal. Anxiety controls the behavior or a lot of men, sadly.

Quote: (12-25-2012 05:57 PM)PhilE Wrote:  

I know 2 people to have herpes and I know 3 people that have HIV in Philadelphia so I do not believe in raw dogging

You think men can get HIV from vaginal sex? I laugh.

[Image: attachment.jpg9248]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Are there any situations when you do wear condoms?

For example, you don't know if she is on the pill or not?

Quote: (12-25-2012 05:58 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (12-25-2012 05:57 PM)PhilE Wrote:  

You think men can get HIV from vaginal sex? I laugh.

I dunno dude. Whenever I hear men can't get it from women, I have to wonder what's going on here:

[Image: Africa_HIV-AIDS_300px.png]

The epidemiology of HIV in Africa is very different than that in the West. A lot has been written on this. Data on "heterosexual transmission" in the States is tainted since most guys don't want to say that got it from gay sex, especially to a stranger in a clinic. Also look at US studies of couples where one has HIV and the other doesn't. Even when raw dogging, HIV only came when other STDs or sores were present. To get HIV in the West you either have to be a drug user, gay, or a really unlucky.

Quote:Quote:

Are there any situations when you do wear condoms?

For example, you don't know if she is on the pill or not?

I almost always wear a condom the first time I have sex with a girl.

In Ukraine incidence of HIV is about 1%.(highest in Europe).It is totally possible to get infected by raw dogging especially if the girl does drugs or is a prostitute.(which you do not always know).So in Ukraine and Russia condom is absolutely indicated(almost all Russian girls ask for it and about 50% of Ukrainian girls ask for it).

In Poland HIV incidence is supposed to be very low but the fact is that immigration to UK and African coming have increased the rates of carriers and it is a slow bomb waiting to explode.The frequent victimized foreigner can get deceived by the phenomenic ''innocence'' of polish girls and not aknowledge that many of them have taken a lot of dicks in different locations.(even by exotic travelling).So one should be always cautious when dealing with these kurwas.(who by the way do sex without condoms in a 80% at least with the deep desire to fall pregnant).
Of course a Balkan individual cannot be deceived easily but I am not sure about other Westerners.

Regarding CR women there also engage in sex without condoms in a 70-80% of cases(they tend to take contraceptives or use IUDs unlike polish women who almost never take contraceptives) and can transmit STDs.There was a recent increase of STDs rates in CR due to mass prostitution industry however the public health measures there always work since times of Austrohungary and sex police remains active.(just kidding).

Quote: (12-25-2012 05:58 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (12-25-2012 05:52 PM)slubu Wrote:  

It's actually pretty hard to get an STD, as my experience attests. For a second I thought I had tiger blood that left me immune.

I find the guys who are most scared of one have never had one. It's not a big deal. Anxiety controls the behavior or a lot of men, sadly.

In 2012 Ive raw dogged 80 percent of the times and the only thing that has happened is 2 girls calling me, telling me they had a sexually transmitted fungus(supposedly from me). When I went to the doctor he made me take some tests and it had dissapeared from my system.

What I rarely do is nut inside a girl, unless she has been on her period or Im sure she is on the pill. Done this most of my life and rarely have had girls giving me pregnancy scares.

As to why AIDS transmission is so much more prevalent in Africa than in the West, there are a few reasons:

1. Anal Sex is very common in Africa.
2, Going to prostitutes is normal.
3. Most people don´t get treatment for other venereal diseases.
4. Condom use is relatively minimal.

It gets in my head when I raw dog a girl, for like two seconds then I don't care. I always wash off right after and I've noticed some girls get pissed off.

I raw dogged a chick three times one night and she's like, why are you washing off after each time? I could see her hamster spinning, thinking I think she's not clean (which I did, haha). I told her to shut up.

raw dog=less occurrences of lmr?

Quote: (12-25-2012 06:34 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

In Poland HIV incidence is supposed to be very low but the fact is that immigration to UK and African coming have increased the rates of carriers and it is a slow bomb waiting to explode.

I remember reading a story a few years back about an African man who infected 40 Polish women with HIV. I just found it:

http://www.eutimes.net/2010/02/another-m...in-poland/

My thoughts:

1) I would love to see that guy co-author a Bang Poland second edition book because he must've had sick game to rack up that count. And those are just the women he infected. He may have slept with many more that lucked out and didn't contract it.

2) Polish women must be really naive and sheltered about foreign men. That won't last forever.

3) This guy probably single-handedly ruined Poland for brothas.

^^ Women getting HIV is a different process. Anal sex and the odds can be quite high, just like in gay men.

Quote: (12-25-2012 06:15 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I almost always wear a condom the first time I have sex with a girl.

Okay, me too, unless she "looks" clean!