rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Embarassing and funny sex/date stories

Anyone got some? I'll add some of mine later on.

I forgot what thread this story came up in previously but here goes:

I was banging a girl doggy style on her friend's couch after a night of partying. I'm unaware that the friend has a dog until he sticks his wet nose in my ass and I jump a mile knocking the girl and myself off of the couch. I kicked him away and finished the deed but was constantly looking over my shoulder.

Pre red pill: I had a coffee date with a 6 from wherever online. Went better than a coffee date should, we hit it off, make plans to go out for drinks the next night, I walk her to her car and go to give her a hug which she is receptive to. Problem is she has this big huge purse and my hand winds up smack dab on her ass and before I realize it I'm giving it a nice squeeze.

Get an email from her the next day saying I'm the biggest pervert she ever met. No wonder chicks are so paranoid of online dating.

laying in bed about to bang a new chick i'm talking to, but i was super drunk. so i end up rolling to the side of the bed and puked. her little dog just happened to be on the on the side of the bed so i ended up puking all over him. needless to say i didn't get laid. she spent the night taking care of me though and cleaned up my puke, which was kind of cool. the dog ended up eating a lot of the puke so it was less to clean up.

This is going some time back. I was at this girl's house sitting with her on theliving room couch watching tv, keep in mind we have previously fucked. It was a little chilly in the house so we had a blanket over us. Eventually I got a little bored and actually fed up since no one else was in the house. I start kissing her neck slowly working my way up to her cheeks and then her lips. A few minutes pass, the clothes are now off and we're going at it. About 30 mins later we're on the couch lying down with the blanket over us. She's lying on top of me. She starts playing with my dick and inserts it in again. She begins thrusting. At about 5 or 6 thrusts her mom walks through the entrance and says "Hey what's up Alpha Hunter Zero? [girl's name], stop bouncing on him, you're making him uncomfortable." She wasn't all wrong lol. I waited until she left the living room to quickly get dressed and leave.

I was fucking a chick doggy style and she farted yes and actual fart.. The whiff hit my nose and it was an instant boner kill

I was in bed with my oneitis who I'd never so much as made-out with. We had been drinking heavily and she let me lay with her. She was only wearing really tight, tiny shorts and a t-shirt when I started rubbing her leg and moving my hand up to her crotch. She was receptive and I definitely would've gotten the bang, when BOOM! I wake up and it's morning and she had left for work. I completely fell asleep and didn't even get a chance to do anything with her. It was awkward from there on out and I never got the chance to bang her again.

She had the best ass I'd ever seen on a white chick too. [Image: angry.gif]

I was dating this chick for a short time who was nuts. Our relationship pretty much consisted of us getting drunk everyday. We're at my place one night in bed and I had to go to the bathroom. I slide out of bed, slip into my pants, and head to the bathroom. My pants fit really weird so I'm trying to figure out if I put them on backwards or something but I really have to piss so I'm not worried about it. As I stand over the urinal, I realize I'm actually wearing HER pants.

We both were wearing khakis for our jobs and she was just thick enough in the ass and thighs ([Image: whip.gif]) that I was able to squeeze into hers in the dark.

Of course I kept them on and started doing little spins once I got back in the bedroom. We both laughed our asses off for weeks.

...and that was the beginning of my crossdressing phase [Image: lol.gif]

Had this ONS I picked up from the bar. She was butt-naked on my bed and wet as hell, I was naked and kissed her on the side of her ear/neck.

Due to being drunk and drinking lots of beer, I let an unvoluntary burp out right next to her ear.

She got really upset, got dressed and left. Dammit.

Next morning, I found her socks and earing near my bed. lmao, its still funny today. Embarrasing, yes. Hysterical, absolutely.

PS- in the cab to my place, her friend keeps caling her and asking where this girl is. My girl says shes walking home and will be there in 10 mins. Meanwhile, we are traveling further and further away from her house. I started lauhging hysterically and fingered her in the cab. She let out a moan on the phone, hehhe.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude