rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gym Motivation Thread!

Gym Motivation Thread!

This is for that extra kick in the ass before the gym, I was really surprised we didn't have one considering this is a forum where health is regarded as important.

So get your asses off that couch and watch some videos while you sip on your coffee/preworkout.

It's gym time.

Best Pumpup song ever:

For all those people who want to look good (aesthetic as fuuuarrk)

For legs day, as a reminder that squats can make you jump higher:

Gym Motivation Thread!

I recommend a pullup bar in the house. It's a cheap investment.

Gym Motivation Thread!

Rob Bailey and The Hustle Standard

Gym Motivation Thread!

Gym Motivation Thread!

for short heavy lifting, Himsa should be considered a banned substance

[/align]

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Gym Motivation Thread!

For your set of 20 breathing squats:

Gym Motivation Thread!

Who needs a gym when you have the 24 hour ghetto workout:

Gym Motivation Thread!

Gets me PUMPED up for aerobics day!!! [Image: gay.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Gym Motivation Thread!

Gentlemen:

The greatest workout song of all time is the ROCKY theme song..

Power out!

Gym Motivation Thread!

Quote: (12-24-2012 01:31 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Who needs a gym when you have the 24 hour ghetto workout:

this kind of people love to do their monocicles of dianabol or another orals to get more strenght and endurance

Gym Motivation Thread!

just get yourself into a routine. starting is the hardest part in any lifestyle change but one you get a routine going it becomes easy. I have been lifting weights for two years now and put on 17 kg of muscle, i don't even need motivation. I actually want to go to the gym and improve my strength.

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

Gym Motivation Thread!

Some good tracks in here. Both Till I Collapse and Primo Victoria are on top of my playlist whenever I work out. Hip-hop, rock and metal are all great when pumping iron depending on what you're into. Personally I like to switch it up a bit and listen to all 3 genres.

Back when I served my year in the army, we'd work out to this track:

Some ghetto workout beast mode stuff:

Quote: (12-23-2012 08:43 PM)SnakeEyes Wrote:  

I recommend a pullup bar in the house. It's a cheap investment.

^What this guy said. I got myself an abilica doorgym pullup bar a couple of weeks back and I'm already starting to notice the results.

Gym Motivation Thread!

Bumping this old thread with some great gym motivation I came across recently. The channel also has some other good videos.

Gym Motivation Thread!

Anyone a fan of clarence kennedy on youtube, strong as olympic weightlifter

Gym Motivation Thread!

Awesome transformation. In both body and confidence.

Gym Motivation Thread!

I didn´t listen to Manowar since I was like 13 years old, and the lyrics are so fucking repetitive. But recently discovered that they pump me up like hell before and during the workout.

I mean, how not to get pumped up with such an epic album cover?

Most of their songs are about smashing your enemies with your battleaxe, can´t go wrong with that for a heavy deadlift session.

Gym Motivation Thread!

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Gym Motivation Thread!

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Gym Motivation Thread!

I'm going to reccomend a few youtube channels from which I download my workout tracks. They vary in terms of goals, intensity, and genre i guess.

NickVison Motivation + Makaveli Motivation --> Great for Bobybuilders and Powerlifters alike but Makaveli leans more strongly towards bodybuilding. My favourite videos from either of the 2 are "Animal Planet 2015"(Co-op) "Transform Your Body"(Makaveli) and "Never surrender Frank Magrath" (NickVision), "Straight outta the gym" (Makaveli)

Team Fearless, RedFrostMotivation, MotivationGrid, MatsuesM (not sure if spelled correctly), Are all good for general motivation for everything under the sun aside from just weightlifting as well if thats what any of you guys may need.

Just convert videos through a random youtube downloader to Mp3s and your good to go balls out on your next workout and everyone thereafter to come.

Goodluck Boys

Gym Motivation Thread!

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Gym Motivation Thread!

I downloaded all Rob Bailey's albums off itunes and listen to them when I'm in the gym.... there is really nothing out there that pushes me through hard workouts better.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard