rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Birthday Girl Cock blocks me

This is at a club:
Birthday girl catches me talking to her best friend. Birthday girl tells me I can't talk to her friend because I am "talking" to another girl she knows at her work. Birthday girl catches me making out with her best friend. Birthday girl bitches me out and takes her best friend to another guy.

I found out the guy she took her to was "safe" because he would not take advantage of her. She lasted 1 minute with him before leaving to another group of guys.

Apparently, birthday girl has been reading all my text messages I have been texting this girl. I guess we will see how the girl im "talking to" takes this tomorrow. I have no doubt this cock blocking birthday girl will inform her of my player habits.

The girl I'm "talking to" has been sick and I have yet to take her out. Meaning, I haven't even kissed her or done anything sexual.

I know you guys run into situations like these. What happens next:
-Will I lose the girl I'm talking to or will pre-selection take over?
-I number closed with the girl I was making out with.. so I could always per sue her in the next few days.

I rolled solo, for the first time, tonight and had a fucking blast!!!

You did what you could, there's little remedy for Queen bee cockblockers. Most likely she's far more bothered by this than the two girls you're working on. Just carry on, you can subtly painther as unstable and jealous but likely her friends already know this at some level.

dont see what you did wrong, I'd carry on gaming both if they keep contact and not give a single bit of attention to the birthday girl. In fact, don't even speak to her or acknowledge her presence. I dont believe you will lose the girl who've you've not done anything with, you can't lose something if you havent had it.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (12-24-2012 05:50 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

dont see what you did wrong, I'd carry on gaming both if they keep contact and not give a single bit of attention to the birthday girl. In fact, don't even speak to her or acknowledge her presence. I dont believe you will lose the girl who've you've not done anything with, you can't lose something if you havent had it.

Exactly! So why am I being punished!? [Image: huh.gif]

I believe Vicious nailed it when he said birthday girl was having Queen Bee issues. I spent time with all the girls getting know each one. All the girls except one... the birthday girl. She was away from the group doing whatever the whole time. Once I found the girl that was most interested in me I kept the interaction between us.

We all took group pictures. I made sure to have the target girl send me the photo. Got the number this way. I set up a date for Wednesday.

The young girl who I have yet to go on any dates with thinks I'm a player. (rumors from work and from Queen Bee birthday girl). She is 18. I need to establish more trust in her that I'm a "good guy." She seems to think that all I do is party and have sex with woman all weekend. I need to change these thoughts she is having. Any ideas?

is the young girl a friend of yours on any social network? Put up some pics of you boxing, anything that shows your manliness but also shows that you don't just party and fuck, even if you do.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos