rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One of my easiest lays so far…what´s yours?

I moved into a new apartment by myself about 2 months ago. Very small but perfect logistics, close to everything, clubs, pubs, nightlife, etc…I have been planning this for years and about 2 weeks from moving I had one of my easiest bangs so far.

Scenario: I went to the pool with my mate-tea, my book day bang and a towel. When I was walking to the pool, I see this cutie about 3 meters ahead. I open with, you look like you need some sunscreen you are red as a lobster (risky, but it was what I had in my mind). She was like…I know! Do you have sunscreen on you? I did not, so I said some water will help, wanna jump?

We went into the pool, chat a bit, I asked her if she wants to come back to my place and hit my new bowl. We got high and BANG. After that she ask for my number and said she wanted to cook for me something next week.

After we bang, she ask for the book I was planning to read on the pool. I told her: It´s a book that teaches you on how to get laid with women during the day. She answer: Shit, that book worked ! couldn´t stop laughing for like an hour.

Sometimes I think how easy is to get laid…you just have to approach, approach, approach…what´s your easiest BANG story?

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

Was out with a coworker of mine at a rooftop party in DC. We're at the party and she introduces me to one of her old college classmates. We're all drinking and having a good time. Didnt really even say or interact much at all with her old classmate. We 3 finally decide to leave the party and just ride through Adams Morgan to see whats poppin. While we're in the car we're all drunk and somehow they got on the subject of using their dildos and whatnot. Convo becomes the type where they kinda forget that Im in the car, i guess lol. My coworkers talking about how she accidentally made herself squirt the other night using hers and the classmate is laughing and talking about her dildo usage. At this point the classmate starts giving me the eye. Im giving the eye back. My coworker in the back is drunk and half sleep. Without really even explicitly saying anything about a one night stand, we end up dropping the coworker off at the house. The classmate comes back outside and talks to me for a moment. Before I knew it, somehow we ended up at a Howard Johnson naked, having drunk sex.

Some of the best pussy that ive ever had.

I was doing a concert with my boy. Lil Keke was suppose to be the headliner but didn't show. My boy is suppose to hit the stage in an hour. This is '04 so I had my throwback Iverson jersey, jeans, white durag and ball cap. Girl gave me the eye. This is 04 Vally so black dudes are rare. Probably 20 of us in a city of 300,000 haha. I didn't have to spit at all. 20 minutes later I got the keys to our rental. I drove up the road and smashed in the car. My boy ended up doing his first performance while I was make the bop scream.

I felt bad after but I was just a hypeman anyway. My first under 1 hour smash. I think I've had two more non drunk ones since.

I had one in '11 where I was about to leave the bar. Girl caught me about to leave. She said you should take me back, she was faded of course. No inhibition. I got a 40 dollar room and smashed. Same year I was outside the club. Girl told me I looked good. We were making out 2 mins later. 10 minute ride to my apartment and smash. I miss the valley haha.

Some lays you are just the cock she wants to ride. That's why I still do the club scene. Most women are there for the music or to party with their girls but 3-8% wants the dick that night. You just have to be the cock at the right time in the right place. It's roulette but right spot, right night, right look and you might hit that lucky number. Or 00

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Congrats lol. Easiest ever was a few years ago walked into a club with my crew and posted up at the bar. Was there maybe a minute and this cute Tara Reid type (first american pie Tara) walks up and grabs my ass. I smirked and said 'Wanna bounce?' She said 'Yes' grabbed me by the hand and we left. Great cocksucker/lay and first time experimenting with 'water sports' : )

Easy bangs make all the approaches worth it.

On two different occasions a fuck buddy has brought with her a friend to my house. Both times it was two different fuck buddys. I would be just sitting in my room then before you know it the door will ring. Both fuck buddies said, "this is XXX I told her all about you." I know that meant, this is XXX and she would love to get fuck. I want to thank god for blessing me. The easiest threesome's I have ever had.

My easiest lays were basically when the girl approached me first.

Vegas In-n-Out Burger 4am, I approach 2 slightly chubby Latina cougars and say they should come hang at the pool with us in the AM. Me and my boy are crippled and give them our Hotel and room #. 11AM we get a knock on the door from one of the HUNGRY cougars, before I know it she is blowing me while my boy watches and takes pics. She then proceeds to get spit roasted (I assume the rear position and nut comically fast). Her final act was banging my buddy as I take over camera duty. She was out the door by noon having received 4 deposits.

Total work at burger joint 2-3 minutes. Time from knock on door to BJ, less than 5min

I get older....they stay the same age....yes they do

Success breeds confidence.....confidence breeds success

All the online girls who driver over, walk in, sit on my couch, take a few sips and get naked.

so I start messaging this 31 year old Chinese chick I found on craiglist. I am playing beta and try to paint all movie style larger than life image about romance and love shit
This Bitch tells me I am 5 years younger so she can not go out with me. she tries to hook up her friend with me. her friend was ugly.
I knew that it won't work with her and I was not interested in her friend. I said "I am not that kind of guy, if I like someone I stick to it. if you don't like me, its ok, I am not interested in your friend but you.
no reply after this. I thought she is gone and I did not bother to chase again.
11 in night I get a call from her...."shall I come over"...she was super lonely.
Came at 11.30 and I "came" at 12.30.
one of the best sex of my life. for a 31 year old, she had the best body. actually one of the best I have ever seen.
we never ducked again.

Not sure if this counts but it was yesterday, in Moscow! Had pipelined some girls on various "language exchange" sites...one of which I had arranged to meet yesterday (my first full day of a 10 day trip).

Unfortunately, due to the weather (-22'c)...the girl sent me a message and said she was too cold to travel to the centre but if I wanted to visit her flat, that would be ok. (Kind of cannot believe that she had only met me on the internet but then invited me....a 196cm, 210 pound guy to her flat!).

Met her at the local station...we had a short walk to her flat. She cooked for me, we chatted and laughed....then casually she said "oh the last train leaves soon, but it is very cold outside so why don't you stay at my place tonight".....did not need asking twice.

Even then I expected the floor...but my jaw nearly hit the floor when she said...."unless you are afraid why don't we share the bed together".....and this was without any prompting or pushing from me............anyway after 5 minutes of cuddling and a kiss she suddenly says "Ya Mokri" (I am wet!)...pulls her skimpy knickers off and exposes the most beautiful, neatly trimmed honey pot......which within seconds had my tongue inside it, followed by my cock.

I set myself what I thought was a stiff target in 10 nights.....3 different girl bangs......WITHOUT paying.....but 2 nights and 1 bang....so on target [Image: biggrin.gif]

Believe it or not did a bit of pipelining with the guest managers at the hotel I am staying at...and she looks even better in the flesh...and already been doing some further off and online flirtig...I see bang no.2 on the horizon [Image: biggrin.gif] !

=DELETE=

Amsterdam.. trying to get into a club, we're not let in, its around 3am by now. Standing outside trying to figure out our options I hit on every girl coming out of the club. I hit on a girl coming out and after a 5 min talk I pull her hair and tell her that I'd do really bad stuff to her... She tells me "Yell afterparty... my friends are too tired anyway" .. I yell "AFTERPARTY AT THE MARRIOTTTT AFTERPARTY AT THE MARRIOTTT" (I was staying there) and she says goodbye to her friends and walks back with me, lol, done. I think girls in the Netherlands are so easy because they know you can just go around the corner and fuck a super hot prostitute for 50€ if they give you too much work.

Another one was at a houseparty in Nice.. we had this really sick apartment on the promenade and some of my buddies bring language school girls. The only hot one eyefucks me when she walks in (I'm playing Fifa at this point and dont' give a fuck about the girls).

I walk outside onto the balcony later on.. talk to her and tell her that the view is so much better on the other side of the balcony (no it wasnt.. but it was an empty balcony lol)... makeout after around 3 minutes..

then I tell her about my travel picture collection on the ipad (which I have in my room, great way to pull them to your bed btw). We walk to my room, she sits on my lap looking at these pictures and her fat friend walks in (I let the room door open to not freak her out so fast)..
Fat friend sitting on my left lap.. I'm about to collapse. I tell them.. "Lets go back outside". Once fat friend leaves the room I close the door, throw my chick on the bed and start taking off her clothes, fat friend knocking on the door didn't bother my chick. Time from first talk to bang, probably less than 15 minutes.

I was driving across the country and stopped in Laughlin to gamble for the night. I got shitfaced and blew a few hundred dollars. In the morning I was feeling pretty miserable so I decided to go lay by the pool before continuing my drive. After laying down 5 minutes this girl approached me and said the liked my tattoo. We chatted a second and then went by the pool and chatted 5 more minutes. After that she asked me if I wanted to go watch some TV. I had already checked out so we went to her room where she was supposedly traveling with her father. There was only 1 bed and a bag of condoms on the table. Definitely male clothes in the closet though so likely her BF/husband. She immediately started kissing me once she got out of her bathing suit... Not my hottest lay but one of my favorites and she definitely got me going

In my Senior year of Highschool, My homie and I were in the Cafeteria chilling During the afterschool period.
I called this chick over and told her she's cute. We chatted a bit and told her I wanted to bring her to my new spot.
There was a closet that appeared to be locked with a bunch of school supplies , desks, chairs...whatever.
We walked in , I shut the door , and the first thing out my mouth was "so umm What's good with the Head? (whilst pulling my wang out)" She looked at me funny then dropped to her knees. Afterwards I wore her ass out
Funny how her Boyfriend she cheated on at the time wants EVERY girl that I'm fucking with nowadays. haha Go figure [Image: noworry.gif]

I took a girls virginity 2 hours after meeting her back in the day, she had a hairy bush... I still went down an smashed

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Went out to this party on New Years Eve to my friends house. Soon after we began playing some drinking games so I was matched up with this one chick for a game of beer pong. She basically talked non stop about her life and how rich she was from 10pm-2am. All I had to do was nod my head and say, "oh really" during that time. Around 2am she asked me if I wanted to go back to her place. We did and fucked a couple of times.

Total word count from her..2,000+
Total word count from me...20

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

I was in a backpackers in Darwin 10 years ago, a bird walked in, took the bunk bed beside me, no one else was in the room, she kept looking at me (cute Japanese) ..i don't think she could speak good English..but i said to her "do you like me" , she said yes, so i banged her then and there on the bed.

Quote: (12-23-2012 09:10 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

My easiest lays were basically when the girl approached me first.

I agree.

My own personal easiest bang was in Tokyo at the guesthouse into which I had just moved. An ugly bitch stopped by my room, having seen me before, to introduce me to her voluptuous and good-looking friend, probably a 6 or 7, very big tits for a Japanese girl. The friend is clearly impressed with me, even going so far as to scream out 'he's dangerous' to the ugly bitch.

We say our goodbyes and I go out with a friend from home and some people in the guesthouse, and for some reason instead of crashing back in my room (think I gave my friend my bed) I crash on the common room sofa. I wake up at about 7 and the friend is there, waiting for me. She tells me to go back to sleep but eventually I get up and we start talking in Japanese. I say, let's go, and we're out in the courtyard sitting in close proximity, smoking, enjoying the summer morning.

Probably less than an hour later we bang in my room, all the time telling me that she's not an 'easy girl'.

A couple months later she and I went out clubbing and I banged her in the club bathroom. Another time she swallowed my cum. And eventually she even moved to Canada for a while just to be closer to me, after I moved back stateside.

My point is that when the girl essentially approaches you, that's the signal to take extra liberties with her, treating her however you'd like and doing whatever strikes your fancy - you can pretty much push things as far as you're willing. 9 times out of 10 she's hooked.

Sex is easy when herb is involved. Props on the new pad

Also..for the thread. Easiest lay, met some slut at a club. Grabbed her arm and told her she was cute. Went to her place and banged her. Done that one many times lol

Hmmm, was playing pool with a buddy in a bar in Australia.

Ozzie girl who I had never seen, met or spoken to before comes up to me at the end of the night and asks me if I want to come back to her place.

It was literally the first thing that she said to me.

Doesn't get much easier than that.

I can't remember what I think was my easiest lay, because I was blackout drunk most of the time.

My easiest online date from Thailand. I was trying to set up a date strategically near my place to have a drink then she asks if she can come straight to my place too. She shows up at my door, we have some small talk but I feel even the small talk is not required so I just start making out with her, she gets naked, smash her, she's a nympho. Total interaction time <10 minutes including the chatting on What's app / Line

College of course was when everything was easy. Was at a frat party when I was a junior. I was a college athlete so that made things a bit easier. Had a girl approach me, cute with huge saddlebags. She said "as soon as I saw you walk in, I knew I had to have you." I said "Let's go," and raw dogged her at her place.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

I was bartending at this quiet bar in my town where I work alone. This cute girl walks in with her friend and they start talking to two guys siting at the bar. Its close to closing and after a couple drinks her friend leaves and the two guys leave.

I ask her if she's getting a ride with her friend. She replies "should I?." I tell her its fine she can hang out while I clean up.

I take her outside for a smoke then grab her arm and tell her to follow me.

Take her upstairs in the bar and smash twice. First time with a condom, next time raw since I only had one.

That was definitely the easiest outside of parties at my house in college. I could take them right from the party to my room, best logistics ever.

I put an ad on craigslist. The night before I was to leave on a trip to South America, I got an email with pictures, a nice 8. I responded with my phone number and a photo. She said she would like to meet and I told her I was leaving tomorrow for a trip and I packing now. She said she could come over and we could chat while I packed.

She came over right on time. She came in the house, I immediately gave her a big hug and started kissing her neck. She said I could really get into this. So a green light went on in my head, I picked her up and carried her onto my bed and started taking her clothes off, ate her out then banged her really good!

Less then 10 words said before we were on the bed!

Best experience ever.