rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

End of the world thread

End of the world thread

Beginning of the end of the world in 1 minute my time. Any bets how it's going to happen?

End of the world thread

Its funny how even if hypothetically speaking there would be such thing on such date, people forget that it would have to act according to how time was measured for the Mayans, which were located on the western hemisphere. And yet people on the other side of the world are already chanting.

End of the world thread

It's been a good ride, gentlemen.

End of the world thread

its annoyed me this shite has.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

End of the world thread

I'm predicting that, in an unforseen turn of events, crazed citizens will, under the impression that the world is about to end, take it upon themselves to begin listening to their primal instincts - I mean, why even bother trying to fit into society when it's about to end? This will, of course, involve murdering, raping, and pillaging everyone/everything in sight. Eventually, the masses will take these acts so far that they actually wipe themselves out. All as a result of their own overhyped speculation

End of the world thread

[attachment=9176]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

End of the world thread

Quote: (12-20-2012 11:06 AM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Its funny how even if hypothetically speaking there would be such thing on such date, people forget that it would have to act according to how time was measured for the Mayans, which were located on the western hemisphere. And yet people on the other side of the world are already chanting.

I always figured that the Mayan timekeeper got his head chopped off by a conquistador before he could finish 2012.

1:30 AM BGT, 12/21/12, still here, downing a couple beers and watching movies on my PS3.

End of the world thread

I'll experience it before you guys. I'll let you know if the world ends.

End of the world thread

There was never a prophecy that the world was going to end that's just a judeo-christian myth intake on the Mayan 2012 event. However something SHOULD happen because the Mayan calendar states that this is when the solar system aligns itself with the galactic equator, and this happens only a couple thousand years so it's a once in a lifetime event. This solar event is supposed to happen that somehow affects the Earth but what may occur is something that has been carried out of speculation.

End of the world thread

Quote: (12-20-2012 12:45 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'll experience it before you guys. I'll let you know if the world ends.

Roosh are hiding up in the hills of Serbia ? I hear that is a big spot for a lot of europeans trying to escape the end of the world.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

End of the world thread

Maybe a good time to pull out the Apocalypse Opener?

End of the world thread

There is two extremes of this event, well you could even say three.

1. is that people take this "end" to literally and drink a ton of kool-aid spiked with cyanide or some shit.

2. People laugh off when nothing 'happens' and continue to live their empty lives eating cake and watching soap operas

3. People do notice a type of shift and just don't know how to respond. either become scared and suppress the feelings or drown them out some how.

Ask anybody whom works in the medical field how there last month of November, specifically the date when we had the lunar eclipse and the full moon at once. The "end of the world" is the transitions of earth into a different realm of energy, it is going into a new phase and its energy will be distributed in other ways.

The modern human, we laugh this shit out because we have iPhones and Microwaves but these energy levels are what dictate all the things physical and metaphysical on earth and beyond. Its a fools game to think things will not change but nobody knows how the change will effect evreybody.

I'll be spending the night meditating and vibe'n out with a blunt. This does not sound like much but instead of manufactured days like New Years day which has no validity other then a holiday after we all get drunk. Tomorrow will be the day I will be chasing my new goals and new approach to life. Its a new world literally and it would be foolish to not try and start from a clean slate when it arrives.

That is another thing. I have no idea what "time" it would arrive. Modern "time" does not follow anything it is just a means of measurement we follow. I am no physics guy but my guess is this shift of 'end of the world" would arrive at either when the Sun or moon was at its strongest or weakest, or the rise/set transition between the two.

This 12am stuff is bullshit.... 12am does not mean anything if you think about it.

End of the world thread

Guess what..

we might not get hit by an asteroid of zombies tomorrow, but your world is ending all the time.

Life is short and fast.

End of the world thread

On a slightly related note - I would recommend the book "World War Z" for anyone that is interested in a really well written take of what apocalypse might be like.

And once tomorrow hits - just realize that the world isnt ending and life goes on. We are all out of apocalypses. We survived Y2k, we survived 2-4 situations where religious nutjobs "warned" us, and we will survive 2013. that should be a wakeup call to do whatever you want.

2013 is the first year of the rest of your life. Live it beautifully

End of the world thread

I wonder what this dude is doing today. He lives for this shit I bet he's all methed out banging hookers...

[attachment=9183]

End of the world thread

I read/heard somewhere that the calendar did not end in 2012
they found new calendars that go beyond our time

But that's not here nor there
I want to see people doing stupid shit all over the places.

boredom is evil

End of the world thread

Wouldnt the time be based off of what is now mexico?

End of the world thread

Quote: (12-20-2012 04:50 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

Wouldnt the time be based off of what is now mexico?

Specifically it'll be based on Central time which is UTC-6:00.

Even more specifically, it's supposed to "occur" when winter equinox hits which would be 5:12 AM central time.

Honestly I hope some people do some stupid shit so at least we can thin the herd a little bit.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

End of the world thread

The power did go off for a minute, and I thought 'THIS IS IT- DOOMSDAY!!!'. But it came back on, and I'm still here, still at work - maybe I died and went to hell?

End of the world thread

By the time this day ends, we will see this doomsday clock's location pushed several times, perhaps even to some Pacific islands [Image: tongue.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

End of the world thread

If Mayans could predict the future, then why are they wiped out?

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

End of the world thread

deleted

End of the world thread

Quote: (12-21-2012 03:40 AM)mental Wrote:  

If Mayans could predict the future, then why are they wiped out?

[Image: guoze.gif]