rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got pinged by a friend on couchsurfers

This girl that I know through my extended social circle in college added me to couchsurfers. We've been flirting for years whenever we run into each other, which is every couple months. We've also made out twice, once at a party and once on an casual afternoon date hanging out downtown.

Thinking of shooting her a text to see if she's down. I'm wondering what you guys think is a good opener. We haven't messaged in about 4 months.

"Couchsurfers? Thanks for the invite. When should I come over?"

"Couchsurfers? Are you asking me to spend the night?"

"You know all those guys on couchsurfing are just after one thing..."

"Is that your apartment? what a mess I ain't staying there..."

"hey"

Ideas?

Quote: (12-18-2012 09:47 AM)christpuncher Wrote:  

This girl that I know through my extended social circle in college added me to couchsurfers. We've been flirting for years whenever we run into each other, which is every couple months. We've also made out twice, once at a party and once on an casual afternoon date hanging out downtown.

Thinking of shooting her a text to see if she's down. I'm wondering what you guys think is a good opener. We haven't messaged in about 4 months.

"Couchsurfers? Thanks for the invite. When should I come over?"

"Couchsurfers? Are you asking me to spend the night?"

"You know all those guys on couchsurfing are just after one thing..."

"Is that your apartment on couchsurfers? what a mess I ain't staying there..."

"hey"

Ideas?

Add the iPhone smiley with the big teeth grinning too

I like the bolded option if she adds you on something like that you're golden. I just had the same type of girl like my post on facebook late last night. They just bought a one way ticket to poundtown

I have a really cool condo in downtown Milwaukee. Would it be lame for me to join couchsurfers and put pictures up (my condo, living area where couch is, myself, my cool-ass dog, etc) and then only respond to hot chicks or dudes who look like they'd be up for gaming chicks in the area? I don't want people/acquaintances who are permanent fixtures in my life to be able to stumble upon this somewhat predatory facet of my life and think I'm a creeper haha. I feel like I worked fucking hard to have such a pimped out place and I'd like to exploit all of its advantages to the absolute fullest.

Any advice appreciated.

were you already on the site..or is she asking you to join?

in my own logic.she might have just added you cause it's social networking. Facebook and couch surfing is pretty integrated.

personally I wouldn't mention anything about directly surfing.

if any connect was to be made. it would be about having a place to crash for the night.

just get her out on a date as normal. now you have a girl that's open ears to your travel stories

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (12-18-2012 04:33 PM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

I have a really cool condo in downtown Milwaukee. Would it be lame for me to join couchsurfers and put pictures up (my condo, living area where couch is, myself, my cool-ass dog, etc) and then only respond to hot chicks or dudes who look like they'd be up for gaming chicks in the area? I don't want people/acquaintances who are permanent fixtures in my life to be able to stumble upon this somewhat predatory facet of my life and think I'm a creeper haha. I feel like I worked fucking hard to have such a pimped out place and I'd like to exploit all of its advantages to the absolute fullest.

Any advice appreciated.

Yeah it probably couldn't hurt. But in alot of medium sized cities hot chicks get blown up with a shitload of requests to host them once they post their travel plans. Now if you lived in New York or LA couchsurfing could be a guarenteed way to get prime international pussy come to your doorstep.