rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vayable- Where you create your own tours

Vayable- Where you create your own tours

I ran across a site that I figured a few of you guys would be interested in. Its called Vayable, and the premise of the site is that it allow people to throw tours of interesting sections of their city, create activities, and otherwise teach others about oft looked over aspects of your city. You can also book tours. For example, Tim Ferris talked about a homelessness tour that he did in San Francisco where a homeless guy talked the socio-economic reasons behind homelessness, while showing people around The Tenderloin neighborhood(but tours run the gamut from fishing trips on obscure islands to underground wine tasting events).

For the sake of the forum though(especially if you live in a big city with interesting artifacts), theres potential here to parlay being a tour guide in bangs, which I'm sure some of the more advanced players here could pull off, if they give a ravishing tour. Needless to say its worth a look both as a tour guide and a tourist, since it offers a different experience than a typical tours.It gives you to meet new people and more importantly meet attractive women with heavy DHV displayed from the get go.

http://www.vayable.com/