rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sobe Data Sheet- (Not for Amateurs)

Once again, this isn't for the lighthearted. Miami is a dog-eat-dog city, and especially on Sobe, you better be ON ONE.

1) First comes first. If you're trying to swoop quality, and party in some of the best places, you need girls.
Depending where you're trying to club, you should cater your night to swooping there first.

Restaurants- (for food, and recruiting)

Fontainbleu (If you're trying to do LIV)

La Cote- Serious talent here. 2 stories, beach and pool view. Need I say more?

Gotham Steakhouse- (Fontainbleu) Again, decent talent. Solid steak.

***Don't forget the lobby bar around 9pm. Even on weekdays its hopping. Careful about the pros though.

Rokbar- Mynt- SET- Wall- Delano Florida Room

STK- (next to David Barton). Chicks love this place. Solid tapas and drinks. Great bar setup that is open and chill lounge which allows for easy approaches. Sometimes there are asian bday groups you want to avoid.

W Hotel Bar- This place never fails me on weekends. Always solid solid talent milling around. Scooped a fly finnish chick from NYC which I didn't bang that night, but followed up in NYC a few weeks later. Ridiculous during Art Basel. More fake titties than sand on the beach.

Baoli (across from Mynt)- Bar inside and out. Food sucks. Milf city. Last time I swooped two Colombians to Mynt, there was some promotion with two naked girls getting painted with body paint. Bizarre. Anyways chicks love this place for the desserts and attention whoring sparkler champagne bottles. STEEP drink prices.

W Restaurant- solid sushi, not as good as Brickell but whatever. Still some talent milling around you can recruit.

Delano Hotel Bar- Brought so many chicks here. Custom suit or dress fly and walk right by the front door man and check out the inside bar. Nothing popping? No worries hit the poolside bar. Usually great crowd on weekends preparing for Florida Room.

Mansion

Automatic Slims- Bar across from Mansion. Heavy European crowd for some reason last time I went. Tourists, etc.

(I'm omitting restaurants on Lincoln Road because they have been covered heavily at this point, and lets face it, if you can't swoop on Lincoln Road you shouldn't be clubbing in Sobe anyways)

2) OK. You're looking sharp, few drinks in you, and you've got a good ratio of girls with you.

CLUBS

Its all about who you know. If you don't know anyone, get a promoter on lock. Buy a bottle once or twice, and you won't pay for one again there. Girls, Girls, Girls.

MYNT=(Thursday-Saturday) My go-to spot. I know the owner and usually get a few bottles on the house. But the Door regulates hard. If you have some talent with you though, you MIGHT be able to get off without buying a bottle. Better if you know a solid promoter though.
Talent is AWESOME. Mixed bag of Europeans and South Americans. Seasonal. I've pulled probably double digit 8s out of here with tight logistics and dance game from anywhere between Norway and Brazil.

LIV(Wednesday- Saturday)- Superclub. Celebrities go here. Tough door. Great talent. If you have a lot of girls you'll be ok. There are plenty of pros also lurking about. If they're really hot, and its running too well, she'll be asking for money.

Rokbar- College level chicks usually. Smaller, talent is hit or miss. Easier to get into. Still makes for a good night if you have talent with you.

Wall- I went here on a Wednesday with 3 brazilians and they were complaining there WEREN'T ENOUGH DUDES! I'd say only hit it on tuesdays or wednesdays, and dress baller as fuck. Girls are dressed to the 9s and talent is usually SOLID.

Mokai- Used to go here on Fridays with this persian chick, but they have been slacking lately. Pretty small, but I went on a Thursday the other night with this Dominican from Boston and it was popping. Kind of caters to a darker crowd other days. (IRTs beware)

SET-(Fridays) If you can get in here, you'll have a great night. I've pulled Russian 9s out of here with great dance game and cigarette isos. (I see you G). Talent is WAY UP THERE. Pull from Lincoln or anything mentioned above and you'll be fine.

Mansion- Wednesdays Wednesdays Wednesdays. Resident DJ lives in my building. So I guess I don't need to mention how I don't really have to game when I'm chilling in the booth.

Florida Room- Fridays, Saturdays. Haven't pulled from here, except when I went with a bunch of girls for a bday party. Still, talent milling about especially in season when tourists are plentiful.

***I'm omitting bars like Mangos and other places because I simply haven't pulled from there, and don't see a point when all the high talent chicks go to the places mentioned above.

3) Ok you're in the venue. If you get a table (paid or not), DON'T POST UP THERE. I've pulled bottle whores right out from under these chumps just sitting there like they own the place. You'll find them chowing down pizza late night instead of hitting it like they're supposed to.

4) Hopefully you've gotten there early. Its not too packed. Make your rounds and go indirect warming up all targets with quick 5-10 min convos and telling them to save you a dance later.

5) Its picking up, and DJ's laying it down.
Direct. I've gone direct almost everytime when I'm out here. Something as simple as "You're sexy. What's your name". Do this around 230, 3am.
Honestly, half the time I don't even know what I'm saying. You should just be in the zone. If you haven't made at least 10 approaches by now you're dead in the water. I wink, smirk, throw in sexual innuendos, and make the whole interaction playful.

***Don't poach chicks at other dudes tables while they are there. The dudes tilt and tell security (which I have on lock) who then say "Just wait till they make a trip to the bathroom". THIS IS YOUR QUE.

^^^^Hit them when they're on their way back from the bathroom. Hit them when they've just ordered a drink. Hit them when they're on their way to the dance floor.

6) Return to your table, refill. Girls you rolled with earlier see you doing work. Interest up.

7) Spark up girls from earlier who "owe you a dance".

8) Rinse repeat step 5.

END GAME: I can't tell you guys how to close, except that it helps to either have a view, or be in a hotel nearby. If you're planning away game at their hotel think again. These chicks usually pack up 3-5 girls to a room.

I know I'm leaving some things out but if you stick to this list you'll be surrounded by 7s-9s. The rest is work for you to do.

With all due respect, I have no idea why you would even consider moving away from Miami based on what I have read in your posts and what other posters have written about you.

Quote: (12-17-2012 11:26 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

Once again, this isn't for the lighthearted. Miami is a dog-eat-dog city, and especially on Sobe, you better be ON ONE.

Great sheet. No doubt about the "dog eat dog". That is why I come like this in Miami Beach:

Quote:Quote:

Fontainbleu (If you're trying to do LIV)

La Cote- Serious talent here. 2 stories, beach and pool view. Need I say more?

Gotham Steakhouse- (Fontainbleu) Again, decent talent. Solid steak.

***Don't forget the lobby bar around 9pm. Even on weekdays its hopping. Careful about the pros though.

Have you ever swooped out of here and not gone to LIV?

Also, when is the lobby bar good from? 9-?

STK- (next to David Barton). Chicks love this place. Solid tapas and drinks. Great bar setup that is open and chill lounge which allows for easy approaches. Sometimes there are asian bday groups you want to avoid.

Which nights are best? Which weeknights?

W Hotel Bar- This place never fails me on weekends.

Which weeknights?

W Restaurant- solid sushi, not as good as Brickell but whatever. Still some talent milling around you can recruit.

Which sushi spots do you like in Brickell? Zuma?

What do you think is best sushi on South Beach?

Delano Hotel Bar- Brought so many chicks here. Custom suit or dress fly and walk right by the front door man and check out the inside bar. Nothing popping? No worries hit the poolside bar. Usually great crowd on weekends preparing for Florida Room

The indoor bar is also sometimes good. You can scoop two sets out of that piece.

Automatic Slims- Bar across from Mansion. Heavy European crowd for some reason last time I went. Tourists, etc.

Never been there. Is it legit? What nights?

Mokai- Used to go here on Fridays with this persian chick, but they have been slacking lately. Pretty small, but I went on a Thursday the other night with this Dominican from Boston and it was popping. Kind of caters to a darker crowd other days. (IRTs beware)

This is good on Sundays too.

SET-(Fridays) If you can get in here, you'll have a great night. I've pulled Russian 9s out of here with great dance game and cigarette isos. (I see you G). Talent is WAY UP THERE. Pull from Lincoln or anything mentioned above and you'll be fine.

Strong Game.

Mansion- Wednesdays Wednesdays Wednesdays. Resident DJ lives in my building. So I guess I don't need to mention how I don't really have to game when I'm chilling in the booth.

I hate this place. But you got the DJ hook up.

Florida Room- Fridays, Saturdays. Haven't pulled from here, except when I went with a bunch of girls for a bday party. Still, talent milling about especially in season when tourists are plentiful.

This is now called FDR. Never been but I heard Monday is the night.

4) Hopefully you've gotten there early. Its not too packed. Make your rounds and go indirect warming up all targets with quick 5-10 min convos and telling them to save you a dance later.

What do you mean by "early"?

5) Its picking up, and DJ's laying it down.
Direct. I've gone direct almost everytime when I'm out here. Something as simple as "You're sexy. What's your name". Do this around 230, 3am.
Honestly, half the time I don't even know what I'm saying.

Tambien yo on this tip.

I bust out the boldest (not obnoxious, mind you) stuff in South Beach.

It is all about how you say it, not what you say there.

And your vibe.

G:
In my experience, the only good weeknight at the W Hotel Bar is Thursday. It is generally good on Thursday. I have seen it either completely dead or closed on some other weeknights. I always get bothered by prostitutes in that place for some reason.

Mokai is also good on Monday. Tantra is the best other option on Monday.

I see we run the same style of catbird seat game (that I incidently detailed in my own mini-datasheet on Miami). Though I see we pick conpletely different hours. By 3am I aim to be home in bed with the night's catch.

Quote: (12-18-2012 02:27 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

I see we run the same style of catbird seat game (that I incidently detailed in my own mini-datasheet on Miami).

I read your sheet, can you explain this a little, catbird seat game ?

By 3am I aim to be home in bed with the night's catch.

What time do you begin your night?

G-

1) I have never swooped from Gotham and not gone to LIV. For some reason I always pick off the "good" girls and hit them with the follow up bang.

2) STK is packed any weekend night. Haven't been during the week. Maybe worth its weight in gold however.

3) Merenguero nailed it on the W bar info.

4) Favorite sushi is Doraku in Brickell during happy hour. Its damn fresh. $6 special select rolls and even cheaper apps. No look order like 8 things with your date and the bills like 35-40 MAX. Balling on a budget. Zuma does get an honorable mention however.

5) Automatic Slims is more of a dive. But last time I had 4 girls with me and we were chilling on the stage part while they were dancing on the poles. Memorable night. German and Polish girls were all over me that night for some reason.

6) Early means Midnight- 12:30. I roll everywhere early. That way I can I get ON ONE, lock the staff down, and run warm up segues that I will follow up on later. Plus the early bird girls are the ones that get the drunkest! They are catching up!

7) Further note on the Delano bar. Usually not completely packed so if you scoop 2 set tourist girls out of there, iso in the cabanas by the pool. Snap their obligatory photos. Then sell them on Mynt, Rokbar, Mokai, or Gvoort Rooftop. Rest is up to you.

Quote: (12-18-2012 02:27 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

I see we run the same style of catbird seat game (that I incidently detailed in my own mini-datasheet on Miami). Though I see we pick conpletely different hours. By 3am I aim to be home in bed with the night's catch.

From my understanding Cat-Bird Seat Game is like Tom and Jerry.

The girls being Jerry. You lay in wait until the Jerrys leave their post at daddy moneybags table.

Then YOU POUNCE.

Quote: (12-17-2012 11:36 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

With all due respect, I have no idea why you would even consider moving away from Miami based on what I have read in your posts and what other posters have written about you.

This really struck a chord with me.

I think the reason I do so well in NYC and elsewhere is because living in Miami has conditioned my game to such a high level that if I'm not running smooth on any given night, I'm simply not getting laid.

Survival of the fittest down here in FL. Adapt or go dry.

Quote: (12-18-2012 10:26 AM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

4) Favorite sushi is Doraku in Brickell during happy hour. Its damn fresh. $6 special select rolls and even cheaper apps. No look order like 8 things with your date and the bills like 35-40 MAX. Balling on a budget. Zuma does get an honorable mention however.

Haven't been to the Brickell one.

Is it any better than the South Beach one? Or more or less the same.

Sushi in Florida leaves much to be desired. It is like no one knows whats up.

One thing about California, is the top notch sushi places blow doors.

I have said it before, that someone needs to open up a legit traditional sushi spot in Miami.

Hell, I might even get my guys in CA to come out and dominate.

Competition would get devoured. Like a Pit Bull against a Chihuahua.

Quote: (12-18-2012 10:26 AM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

7) Further note on the Delano bar. Usually not completely packed so if you scoop 2 set tourist girls out of there, iso in the cabanas by the pool. Snap their obligatory photos. Then sell them on Mynt, Rokbar, Mokai, or Gvoort Rooftop. Rest is up to you.

Gansevoort is now called The Perry Hotel.

I heard Gansevoort guys were throwing up bricks.

Better than Sobe, but not better than NYC. Lili's on 57th in the City, Catch, and Rue 57 my three favorite sushi places.

Quote: (12-18-2012 06:35 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

Better than Sobe, but not better than NYC. Lili's on 57th in the City, Catch, and Rue 57 my three favorite sushi places.

They are opening a Catch in Miami Beach.

I got the inside track on it too.

Quote: (12-18-2012 07:39 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (12-18-2012 06:35 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

They are opening a Catch in Miami Beach.

I got the inside track on it too.

You better get a hold of me G. Gladly show you how I roll on sobe.

Bump. I forgot all about this thread. Im thinking of hitting up gold coast for a week from BKK. I wonder if its worth it. The flight is long and expensive. Hmmmm.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Rationalize-this got banned? huh?

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Some one should go to this.

I won't be in Miami so I will miss it:

The Billboard Latin Music Conference
Presented by State Farm
April 22-25, 2013
JW Marriot Marquis
Miami, FL

#BBLATIN

MONDAY, APRIL 22

6:00pm – 8:00pm
Musical Rhythms Promotions Presents "MAS Y MAS MÚSICA" Showcase
JW Marriott Marquis
3rd Floor** change from previous location
Hosted By: Erick Cuesta
Mixed By: Muszik Junkies- Mad Musick-The G Brotherz
Special Performance By: Angel Lopez
Live Performances By:
AlfaBeto
Angello Black
Jae Camilo
Dany Dayan
Jeo
Andre Marcel
Victor Muñoz
Pumva
Sean Riva
Kevin Riva
Cathey Rod

The Celebration Continues...
Blue Martini Lounge-Miami-Brickell
900 South Miami Ave. #250
Miami, FL 33130
Red Carpet 11:00pm
Hosted By: Erick Cuesta
Mixed By: Muzik Junkies- Mad Musick- The G Brotherz

http://www.billboardevents.com/latin/schedule

Great data sheet!

Can anyone recommend a Sunday night spot/club in either Miami or Ft lauderdale on a Sunday night.

Thanks in advance.

Quote: (04-22-2013 09:53 AM)julez Wrote:  

Great data sheet!

Can anyone recommend a Sunday night spot/club in either Miami or Ft lauderdale on a Sunday night.

Thanks in advance.

Read the thread skippy.

I mention a place for Sunday. (Although, keep in mind, Sunday is not a night I go out a lot). You might want to try the pool parties during the day if that is your thing. It's not my thing.

Maybe if you tell us what you are looking for it would help.

Are you looking at dropping $3000 on bottles of Rose a Sunday?

Or are you looking for $3 beers and some "mondo nachos"?

Those kinds of things can change the equation.

And don't post the same question on multiple threads: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-17550-...#pid426869

Report back with a detailed data sheet afterwards.

We always have guys asking 50 million questions about Miami (or other places for that matter) and never report back ie http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-21927.html

Or even say thanks.

Like school on a holiday; no class.

Great data sheet!

Thanks in advance.

Have you searched the forum posts? There are several other good threads on Miami & SoBe.

When I lived there 7-8 years ago, Indio Loco at Nikki Beach was THE party event not only for Sunday but for the entire week. It's basically a beach club on the sand with beds & indian tee-pees. Fun times isolating girls here. Became friends with one of the door guys who let me roll in anytime. Another way to skip the long line is to reserve a table at Pearl upstairs. Excellent food & decor, and has it's own dj. Then walk down into the beach club from the back stairs and you're in Nikki Beach/Indio Loco. Looks like it's still on from a quick google search:

http://2night.com/miami/photos/27421/ind...ki%20Beach
http://miami.atnight.com/nikki-beach/pho...07-31-2005

I remember there were parties & events every day of the week. I actually compiled a list of what was going on for each day of the week. Here's what I had for Sunday:

Raleigh Hotel - starts at 7pm, go at 5pm to get in without a line
Soul Kitchen, The Forge, 432 41st Street (Arthur Godfrey Rd), Miami Beach, 305 538 8533
Salsa Sundays, Ola on Ocean (Inside The Savoy Hotel, 425 Ocean Dr.) Group Salsa Classes 7-9p Social Dancing after the classes
Michael Capponi Sunday Beach Party at The Di Lido BeachClub at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Guayaba, Biltmore Hotel, Coral Gables, 1200 Anastacia Ave, 305 445 1926 (5:30-8:30p)
Indio Loco, Nikki Beach, Penrod's, One Ocean Drive, 305 538 1111, free before 4pm (get stamp to come back), ( 3pm-5am )
Sunday Patio Party, Ocean Club Bar & Grill, 7450 Ocean Terrace, Miami Beach 305 868 5116
Firehouse Grill, Downtown Miami near Club Space
Rapture, Lola, 247 23rd Street, 305 695 8697, no cover
Blue, Espanola Way, 305 534 1009, no cover
Any Given Sunday, Living Room, 60 NE 11th Street, 305 531 5535
The NightCap, TheYummiest.com @ the Marlin, 1200 Collins Ave.,

Most of these are probably aren't active anymore; maybe someone can update it or create a new list.

Good sheet but I see some holes:

Hit them when they've just ordered a drink.
If they're with guys with bottles, they wouldn't be ordering drinks. This is why girls flirt with bottle guys - to get free drinks.

Hit them when they're on their way to the dance floor.
Tables w/ bottles are usually in their own roped vip area with it's own mini dance floor or area.

Quote: (04-22-2013 10:24 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Great data sheet!

Thanks in advance.
Are you looking at dropping $3000 on bottles of Rose a Sunday?

It's funny you said that. I had a dream last night that I took a girl out to dinner in Miami and the bill came to $30,000. They agreed to drop it down to $3,000 after seeing that I was obviously surprised and unhappy about the price.

Julez:
If you are talking about a holiday weekend, I would say make a beeline to Nikki Beach on Sunday, especially if you are staying in South Beach. On Sundays that are not holiday weekends, Nikki Beach is not nearly as good, but it is still better than many other places. The only other places that I can say are good on Sundays are Club Tipico Dominicana and La Covacha, but of which are pretty far from South Beach. The good thing about La Covacha is that it stays open to 6:00 or 7:00 A.M. on Sundays.

Quote: (04-22-2013 04:24 PM)Rolling Stone Wrote:  

Great data sheet!

Thanks in advance.

Have you searched the forum posts? There are several other good threads on Miami & SoBe.

When I lived there 7-8 years ago, Indio Loco at Nikki Beach was THE party event not only for Sunday but for the entire week. It's basically a beach club on the sand with beds & indian tee-pees. Fun times isolating girls here. Became friends with one of the door guys who let me roll in anytime. Another way to skip the long line is to reserve a table at Pearl upstairs. Excellent food & decor, and has it's own dj. Then walk down into the beach club from the back stairs and you're in Nikki Beach/Indio Loco. Looks like it's still on from a quick google search:

I remember there were parties & events every day of the week. I actually compiled a list of what was going on for each day of the week. Here's what I had for Sunday:

Soul Kitchen, The Forge, 432 41st Street (Arthur Godfrey Rd), Miami Beach, 305 538 8533
Salsa Sundays, Ola on Ocean (Inside The Savoy Hotel, 425 Ocean Dr.) Group Salsa Classes 7-9p Social Dancing after the classes
Michael Capponi Sunday Beach Party at The Di Lido BeachClub at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Guayaba, Biltmore Hotel, Coral Gables, 1200 Anastacia Ave, 305 445 1926 (5:30-8:30p)
Indio Loco, Nikki Beach, Penrod's, One Ocean Drive, 305 538 1111, free before 4pm (get stamp to come back), ( 3pm-5am )
Sunday Patio Party, Ocean Club Bar & Grill, 7450 Ocean Terrace, Miami Beach 305 868 5116

Most of these are probably aren't active anymore; maybe someone can update it or create a new list.

Like you disclaimed, I think most of these places or parties are past their due date. Many don't exist anymore.

I know Merenguero has had some success in recent times at Nikki Beach, but I have a pretty good line on that place and it is certainly not what it was 10 years ago.

I believe the pool parties have taken away Nikki Beach's sting.

That being said, I am no Sunday party expert. Although I feel very confident on my opinion of Nikki Beach. Not to say that it won't be good, but you could go to it 50 times before you see it good. Not an exaggeration.

Quote: (04-22-2013 06:27 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2013 04:24 PM)Rolling Stone Wrote:  

Great data sheet!

Thanks in advance.

Like you disclaimed, I think most of these places or parties are past their due date. Many don't exist anymore.

I know Merenguero has had some success in recent times at Nikki Beach, but I have a pretty good line on that place and it is certainly not what it was 10 years ago.

I believe the pool parties have taken away Nikki Beach's sting.

That being said, I am no Sunday party expert. Although I feel very confident on my opinion of Nikki Beach. Not to say that it won't be good, but you could go to it 50 times before you see it good. Not an exaggeration.

Yea, it looks like Indio Loco/Nikki Beach - hit or miss as it is - might be the only one left standing, with the exception of any Michael Capponi parties. This guy is one of, if not, the main nightlife impressarios of SoBe. Here's some recent parties he threw:

http://www.miami.com/capponi039s-pool-party-at-mondrian
http://worldredeye.com/2013/03/michael-c...-birthday/
http://michaelcapponi.wordpress.com/2013...l-capponi/

Might be good to keep an eye on his twitter feed: twitter.com/michaelcapponi

Did a google search for "Micheal Capponi party" and got this:

http://www.google.com/search?q=Michael+C...66&bih=706

The guy is major league.

Quote: (04-22-2013 07:38 PM)Rolling Stone Wrote:  

Yea, it looks like Indio Loco/Nikki Beach might be the only one left standing, with the exception of any Michael Capponi parties. This guy is one of if not the main nightlife impressarios of SoBe. Here's some recent parties he threw:

The guy is major league.

Yeah, Capponi is very active still for sure.

Does a lot of real estate as well. I have met him a few times.

I know he used to read The G Manifesto as well.

I am pretty certain he doesn't do a Sunday party at Ritz Carlton anymore.

Quote: (04-22-2013 07:41 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2013 07:38 PM)Rolling Stone Wrote:  

Yea, it looks like Indio Loco/Nikki Beach might be the only one left standing, with the exception of any Michael Capponi parties. This guy is one of if not the main nightlife impressarios of SoBe. Here's some recent parties he threw:

The guy is major league.

Yeah, Capponi is very active still for sure.

Does a lot of real estate as well. I have met him a few times.

I know he used to read The G Manifesto as well.

I am pretty certain he doesn't do a Sunday party at Ritz Carlton anymore.

Remember me bringing up my friend working for a big wig in SoBe? It was this thread a couple months back when someone called me out about "not knowing" the Miami area.... http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13761-...cus+island My homegirl works for Michael Capponi. I didn't want to shout it out at the time, but since you brought the name up. Sundays are a no-go at Ritz. As of a couple month ago he was doing SET Fridays, he does LIV Saturdays, and Wall Thursdays. He throws some bangin' parties through out the year. My favorites were the Mansion parties. Make a Wish Benefit Ball was pretty epic as well. I've partied at his house on Hibiscus Island.