rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Psycho girl.

Psycho girl.

I deleted her number for playing games, and a week later, she started freaking out. Asking me what she had done wrong, and making excuses for how she has acted when I essentially told her to get lost, and then said she was going to ask me out for a drink. Eventually, I say ok, and say you can have a second chance, then she says this. "But friends only, OK, I don't want anything more, I want to be clear."

I know she's playing games, but should I just kick her out again or can I get a bang out of this?

Psycho girl.

stop feeding the troll

Psycho girl.

Yeah, I already did that, but she was practically crying.

Psycho girl.

Forget the bang, it's not worth it. Girls like these are control freaks. They find a guy who will tolerate their craziness for any given amount of time. When the guy has had enough and abruptly cuts her off, like you did, she panics. She basically resorts to being like a crackhead experiencing withdrawal symptoms and trying to get their hands on one last high and making up whatever she can to achieve her goal. You made a huge mistake in letting her twist your arm and showing a great loss of backbone by accepting her back in your life. As soon as you gave in she immediately tried to get back in control-"But friends only, OK, I dont want anything more, I want to be clear.". It's almost as if she's doing YOU the favor. Call her back and tell her you were joking about the drinks and for her to get lost.

Psycho girl.

I'll just go back to not calling her again. It's not like I found it hard the first time.

Psycho girl.

If she sets up a 'date', flake and go NC. She's an attention whore and not worth your time. Next.

Psycho girl.

Yeah, I agree. What's NC though?

Psycho girl.

nothing good to be gained from this one

Psycho girl.

No contact

Psycho girl.

Thought so. Yeah, I have nothing to say to this girl.

Psycho girl.

just cut her off.
period.

Psycho girl.

send her a picture of a huge cock, then break off all contact.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Psycho girl.

Ive cut contact. Not spoken to her in days. Im hoping she forgets about me.