rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some Approach Motivation

Some Approach Motivation

I know a common theme among players, beginning and intermediate, is the concept of approach anxiety. I believe the root of this (condition?) is the thought that the woman in question does not want the same thing that you may want. For example:

-You believe she is not interested in meeting other people.
-She doesn't want to have sex with someone she finds attractive.
-She isn't looking for love or a relationship.
-She is not open to having a flirty/casual chat.

etc. etc. ad nauseum

Obviously this forum is laden with seasoned players telling you otherwise, but sometimes the message carries more of a punch coming from attractive females themselves. Over the last week, be it on coffee dates with female friends or sexing/hanging out with attractive girls in my harem; I have found recurring themes in what they have confessed to me: They loved the fact/idea that they were approached.

I will first refer to one of the older women in my harem. She just turned thirty but has her master's degree and used to be a model, still does part-time I believe. She told me the other night that men will hardly ever talk to her, and when/if they do, it lacks all sexual potency. This is undoubtedly caused by her looks and feminine charm. The reason why I "got her" is that I showed persistance, sexual motive, and remained unintimidated by her resume and position. Gentlemen, when you interact with a woman like this, remain strong- treat her the same way you would any other girl; be a man.

Exhibit B: A good friend of mine, Maria, is a good-looking Serbian girl, second generation. She has some tig ole bitties and is intelligent to boot. Over coffee the other day she had questioned me multiple times on why the men around our city are so quiet and reserved. This is a direct quote from her:

"I come into this coffee shop all the time. If not every day, at least every other. I sit in the same spot- the same table, reading my book and/or doing my homework. I keep the other chair slightly turned open and towards the register as if to invite someone to come over an sit with me. Purposely, I clammer all of my belongings to my side of the table in hopes that someone will order a coffee and sit down with me. This sounds really desperate and creepy, I know. At times, I will even make sure to come in during the busiest hours to better my chances at this- if there are no open seats, perhaps some guy will feel like it would be more acceptable to perhaps share a table with me...

I have conferred with a couple friends of mine as well, and they do the same thing in different venues to different degrees (These are good looking girls too). I really don't know what to do? I don't want to meet a guy at a bar; but it seems that without booze in their system, men won't even start a conversation with us."

This is coming from a cute girl and her cute friends. Believe me, if they were dogs this post would hold zero relevance; nor would they be my friends.

Exhibit C: Amanda - one of the girls I tutor in accounting on campus, I'd be balls deep in her, but need to maintain professionalism for the next 3 months. Young, supple, big green eyes, smokin' body, sweet girl. She works as a cashier at the grocery store down the street- has done some modeling in the past as well. She has professed:

"Everyday, I go through the motions of meeting and greeting customers. I ring up their items, have casual conversation with them, and hand them a receipt. It is the same thing over and over.

The other day though, a guy a little older than ourselves (she's 20 I'm 22) came in and asked me how my day was going. He asked me if I ever got bored shuffling items from my right hand to my left and whizzing them under a scanner. He then went on to crack some jokes to both myself and the customer(s) behind him. I asked him if he wanted a receipt- and he told me only if I put my name and number on it. I said no, as I was working; so instead he took the receipt and put his contact information on it. He told me it was nice to meet me, smiled, took his things, and left.

Now, this guy wasn't particularly attractive, but it was nice to feel like I generated that kind of random attraction. Nevertheless, I tried to contact him but he didn't return my calls or texts... I may have came off too bitchy when I said no =("

I could tell she was a little downtrodden about this guy not contacting her.

I'm not posting this as a troll or attention seeking bullshit- but rather as three anecdotes from attractive females regarding random pick-up. I have shared these stories with a couple of game proteges in real life and they feel like this has really improved their mindset. The takeaway is this:

Girls, no matter how beautiful, want to be approached. They crave the adventure that you have to offer them. Of course, some girls are in relationships, etc. but at the end of the day, the vast majority of women thoroughly enjoy it. Even if it doesn't lead to the bedroom, the banter is enjoyable for both parties.

Don't let your conscience get the best of you. Girls are attempting to game as well; their just not very good at it. Be the force that gets the ball rolling- they are (often times) more than happy to put in their fair share of the work.

-Chubby

Some Approach Motivation

This is a really good reminder that there are women out there who genuinely want to be approached (surprise! surprise! [Image: banana.gif]). My only question to them would be how often do they make genuine eye contact and smile at men they're interested in meeting?

Before discovering RVF and game in general I went through life dutifully attempting to make eye contact with every woman I was attracted to before approaching and approximately 99.99999999999% of the time they would never. ever. look at me...through this forum I've learned that IOI's are generally BS and will never happen (i.e. assume attraction and approach anyway) but I have to say, our job would be immensely easier if these women who, by their own admission want to be approached so badly would do this one simple gesture. Forget about arranging books, turning chairs outward, just look at us damnit! [Image: dodgy.gif]

Rant over. Great post, thanks for the reminder.

Some Approach Motivation

Quote: (12-17-2012 01:50 PM)RCron Wrote:  

This is a really good reminder that there are women out there who genuinely want to be approached (surprise! surprise! [Image: banana.gif]). My only question to them would be how often do they make genuine eye contact and smile at men they're interested in meeting?

Before discovering RVF and game in general I went through life dutifully attempting to make eye contact with every woman I was attracted to before approaching and approximately 99.99999999999% of the time they would never. ever. look at me...through this forum I've learned that IOI's are generally BS and will never happen (i.e. assume attraction and approach anyway) but I have to say, our job would be immensely easier if these women who, by their own admission want to be approached so badly would do this one simple gesture. Forget about arranging books, turning chairs outward, just look at us damnit! [Image: dodgy.gif]

Rant over. Great post, thanks for the reminder.

That was second half of our conversation- but that focused more on teaching them how to make themselves accessible and appear more open to advances. I told them to focus on making prolonged eye contact, displaying body language that indicated openness, and possibly initiating the conversation with a simple "hey" with a smile.

I told them that yes, most men are going to be shy, but giving them some sort of "green light" will augment their results 10 fold.

I mean, guys come on. These are beautiful girls asking advice on how to "girl-game". This is a two-way street gentlemen. It is important to remember this.

Some Approach Motivation

Quote: (12-17-2012 12:54 PM)Cruisen_Chubby Wrote:  

They loved the fact/idea that they were approached.

Good post!

I've been preaching this message for years!