rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ever get a text like this? : "Sorry about the cock tease."

It was a third date with a chick who by most peoples standards is a 7, but she has exactly the type of body I pop big wood for. I met her at a bar and got her number after she and her friend approached me outside for a cigarette. Shes from a small town in Colorado, moved to LA for what else - film bullshit.

First two dates were drink dates that both ended in real handsy makeout sessions. I kino'd a ton, and made sure that I escalated and teased her well.

Third date we went dancing. I picked her up, got back to her place at 2AM using Roosh's technique of asking to come in and use the restroom.

My intention was to go hard for the bang. I started rubbing her tits and nipples and was able to get em out of her bra, but she put em away, i tried again, and she put em away again. I unbuttoned her pants and tried to play with her pussy, but she wouldn't let me. I tried again after another 5 mins of making out, again same deal. I suggested we lay down on her bed instead of sitting on her couch in her den, but she said no. I tried again, another no. This went on for 45 minutes -1 hour. At this point I was exhausted and decided it wasn't going to happen. She got really blushy and giggly, and was smiling the whole time though. It seemed like at any moment I was gonna get the silent consent that I wanted but it didn't come. Eventually she took my hands and pinned them behind my head - that was kind of hot to be honest - but still no banging.

I slapped her ass pretty hard on the way out the door, which she seemed to like.

5 minutes later she texts me this: "Sorry about the cocktease. Drive safe."

Should I even bother continuing with this chick? A text like that seems kind of like a taunt to me. I have a super red pill female friend who said wait a couple days and then text her something real cocky - if she responds then shes down to bang and if not then, well, you know what that text really meant. What do you players think?

I think it will just take another date..

I don't think it's a taunt; I think she is hoping to see you again even though she didn't give it up.

At least if she's giving you this hard of a time, you can be sure that she isn't going to give it up too easily to other guys.

I kind of think it's a lost cause, but if you end up going on another date, just do dinner & movie at your place. Make her shit or get off the pot. You can't be sure about anything with these girls, and any girl will give it up easy to a guy who knows how to push her buttons and the timing is right.

"My other girlfriend thanks you for the boner primer."

"Don't flatter yourself.

You're probably too aggressive.

Instead of going straight in for the pussy, warm her up really well before. so instead of kissing her, shoving your tongue in there trying to get all of her at once, take it very slowly, and create anticipation. This is definitely a doable bang.

At the next date, don't kiss her off the bat, but kino her hard. Give her some very good wine or good drinks

After dinner/drinks, she's had the alcohol, she's starting to feel horny. Your vibing and clicking well.

You isolate and sit in a corner of the restaurant, a booth, somewhere you can sit next to her. Lean in for the kiss slowly. Stop just a hair's breadth from her lips, let them touch barely, then pull back. Say "I think you need to wait a little longer".

Suggest to go somewhere else (your place, maybe)?

As you help her put on coat to leave, lean down to smell her hair and neck and breathe deeply. Tell her she smells good. A pipe will burst.

When you get to your place, build up the anticipation some more. Kiss her, then take a good 10 minutes to smell her neck, collar and shoulders. Let her really enjoy it, and feel free to compliment her. Use this to get her shoulders bare.

Then start kissing. At this point, she's very wet, but don't go for the pussy just yet.

Run your fingers up and down her back, obliques and thighs. After 5-10 minutes of this, starting running them over her breasts, then back to thighs, slowly moving to inner thighs. As she gets more and more turned on, she's going to expect you to go straight for the pussy, but deny her that luxury. Run your fingers ever closer, then away again. Build anticipation.

After a while feel free to rub her breasts. If she loves it (she should) remove her top, but not bra. Continue you as before, but this time the next step is to run to touch her bare breasts, pinch her nipples very gently (bite them gently) under the bra. Continue paying attention to the inner thighs. At this point she'll probably let you rub her pussy, but again... 2 steps forward, 1 step back. Give a firm but gentle grab/rub then pull back. 2 steps forward, 1 step back.

I think if you keep on doing this, going for the kill but holding back every other step, the anticipation will get the better of her, and she'll let you remove each item as long as you take your time and aren't too aggressive.

Once the pants of off, again, you can't just go in the for the pussy right away. You need to tickle and tease her still, so that when you finally do feel her moistness, she'll be practically begging for it.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Blushing and giggling? I can't believe Im about to say this but was she perhaps a virgin?

You had a fun night, even though you didn't get the ass. You haven't invested a lot of funds in her, so I wouldn't cut her off. You know she was wet, and the ass slap was a good way to end the evening. Give her another shot and see how far you get. If you don't make progress, allow things to cool and see if she attempts to stay in touch.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I think A&A is the way to go because, even if it wouldn't help much in this situation, it still gives YOU the peace of mind.

"Who says I have a cock?"

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (12-17-2012 01:29 PM)ElJefe Wrote:  

Instead of going straight in for the pussy, warm her up really well before. so instead of kissing her, shoving your tongue in there trying to get all of her at once, take it very slowly, and create anticipation. This is definitely a doable bang.

At the next date, don't kiss her off the bat, but kino her hard. Give her some very good wine or good drinks

After dinner/drinks, she's had the alcohol, she's starting to feel horny. Your vibing and clicking well.

You isolate and sit in a corner of the restaurant, a booth, somewhere you can sit next to her. Lean in for the kiss slowly. Stop just a hair's breadth from her lips, let them touch barely, then pull back. Say "I think you need to wait a little longer".

As you help her put on coat to leave, lean down to smell her hair and neck and breathe deeply. Tell her she smells good. A pipe will burst.

When you get to your place, build up the anticipation some more. Kiss her, then take a good 10 minutes to smell her neck, collar and shoulders. Let her really enjoy it, and feel free to compliment her. Use this to get her shoulders bare.

Then start kissing. At this point, she's very wet, but don't go for the pussy just yet.

Run your fingers up and down her back, obliques and thighs. After 5-10 minutes of this, starting running them over her breasts, then back to thighs, slowly moving to inner thighs. As she gets more and more turned on, she's going to expect you to go straight for the pussy, but deny her that luxury. Run your fingers ever closer, then away again. Build anticipation.

After a while feel free to rub her breasts. If she loves it (she should) remove her top, but not bra. Continue you as before, but this time the next step is to run to touch her bare breasts, pinch her nipples very gently (bite them gently) under the bra. Continue paying attention to the inner thighs. At this point she'll probably let you rub her pussy, but again... 2 steps forward, 1 step back. Give a firm but gentle grab/rub then pull back. 2 steps forward, 1 step back.

I think if you keep on doing this, going for the kill but holding back every other step, the anticipation will get the better of her, and she'll let you remove each item as long as you take your time and aren't too aggressive.

Once the pants of off, again, you can't just go in the for the pussy right away. You need to tickle and tease her still, so that when you finally do feel her moistness, she'll be practically begging for it.

This is great stuff, which I'm sure would work if employed correctly - but seriously, who can be arsed going to this much effort for a shag with a random 7?

A supermodel would have a hard time getting that much effort off me

Well if it's a huge mental effort, of course, it's less attractive an option. But it's my go-to every time I sense she's going to be a tough nut to crack. But first bangs with quality girls can take quite a while... perhaps an hour or more worth of warm-up. But it's a one-time investment you can benefit from many times over the coming weeks.

This is a good routine.

I do this sometimes, but mostly I am aggressive. I think I have lost some swoops being too aggressive too. I probably need to get back to doing this more. Funny thing is I did this kind of stuff more when I was younger.

Off the top of your head, what is your conversion rate on this?

Knowing that obviously you are employing this on girls that are harder to crack.

I would be interested if you do this with 10 girls in that category (or 100), how many are converting?

Quote: (12-17-2012 03:04 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I do this sometimes, but mostly I am aggressive. I think I have lost some swoops being too aggressive too. I probably need to get back to doing this more. Funny thing is I did this kind of stuff more when I was younger.

Yeah same here, it was back when I used to care more! The more notches I accumulate, the less effort I am prepared to putting into getting the next one, with the result that sometimes I too come across far too pushy like you described.

Point in fact - Saturday night, been chatting to 2 quite cute girls for a sum total of oh... 60 seconds, before I started hitting them with "You should come back to mine. Really though, come back to mine. Come on, let's go. Now." Smooth ;-)

To OP though, I'd give it one more date for sure. I think she's on the verge of putting out, she's just trying to test if you actually like her by seeing if you'll put the effort in.

I would keep at it. Change logistics so you control the environment. Cook dinner at your place and watch a movie.

When you start pushing forward after the second or third time she pushes you back do a takeaway...

Just stop, roll away (don't make any kind of ughhh noise or show frustration, show understanding) and say something like:

"thats cool I know you and I just work on different time frames. I understand you want to take it slow but thats just not how I work when I like a girl. I am attracted to you and like you but I am also not into waiting forever when it comes to sex. It's not a big deal you and I just have different styles. So maybe we should just chill out and enjoy the night and maybe call this whole thing quits"

This basically puts her at a decision to have sex or not hang out with you again. The key is not to act needy, and be cool with what ever decision she makes.

I have used this several times (when I know the girl really likes me) and it has worked like a charm. your results may vary.

Quote: (12-17-2012 12:13 PM)bacan Wrote:  

At least if she's giving you this hard of a time, you can be sure that she isn't going to give it up too easily to other guys.

thats a very bad thought proccess to have. She may as well have gotten laid the same night with a random 3/10 guy when completely drunk and in need of validation. Whenever a girl takes so long to put out or tells me she doesn't want to because "She's done so many mistakes before".. I get one thought: I'm overpaying for the product, compared to other guys before me. And ... pooof. I'm gone.

I'd not keep trying this one. Or do a last date in which you can get her quite drunk. After that, there's 3 billion other women out there waiting for you with a potentially easier and faster road to bang.

Credit goes to David DeAngelo. He had an eight-page booklet called Sex Secrets. The above is a re-hash of what I can recall.

I'd say conversion rate for me so far is pretty good, but I'm not swooping very often these days so it's too small a sample. The last girl I remember denying me sex but sharing my bed was on her period. But basically, no woman who enjoys you smelling her neck is going to deny you sex.

By the way, your fingers should follow a circular motion. I get impatient going back and forth, but if it's circular, it becomes more tolerable for me to do it for so long.

Another method I tried that worked pretty well was to both get trucked, then when your back at her place and she proclaims

"You're not sleeping here tonight!"

promptly take off all your clothes and get into her bed. No questions. Just do it.

Quote: (12-17-2012 12:13 PM)bacan Wrote:  

I think it will just take another date..

I don't think it's a taunt; I think she is hoping to see you again even though she didn't give it up.

I don't know. I'm of the opinion that girls who are interested in you and want to fuck, get on with the fuckin. She may be one of those unicorns out there with some sort of sense of self respect, but its more than likely that shes not.

Quote: (12-17-2012 12:24 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I kind of think it's a lost cause, but if you end up going on another date, just do dinner & movie at your place. Make her shit or get off the pot. You can't be sure about anything with these girls, and any girl will give it up easy to a guy who knows how to push her buttons and the timing is right.

This is what i was thinking too more or less.

Quote: (12-17-2012 01:03 PM)Cruisen_Chubby Wrote:  

"My other girlfriend thanks you for the boner primer."

"Don't flatter yourself.

Funny, and really good. I will craft something along these lines. Thanks.

Escalating more along these lines seems like the right play. You're right, i may just have been more aggressive than any guy shes been with and she didn't quite feel comfortable enough to let me get away with it.

Quote: (12-17-2012 01:30 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

Blushing and giggling? I can't believe Im about to say this but was she perhaps a virgin?

Don't think so. Shes 23, cute, and mentioned the pill earlier in the convo. Could all be BS, but i'm pretty 99% that shes not a virgin. If she is though, oh man [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (12-17-2012 01:34 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

You had a fun night, even though you didn't get the ass. You haven't invested a lot of funds in her, so I wouldn't cut her off. You know she was wet, and the ass slap was a good way to end the evening. Give her another shot and see how far you get. If you don't make progress, allow things to cool and see if she attempts to stay in touch.

Thats true. My night was really good till i went home bangless. I'm gonna hit her up, and see what happens.

Here's an update:

I texted her a line about her being kind of cute when she was trying to throw me off of her, and she hit me back about 20 minutes later with this line:

"what do you mean"

I ignored the question and just asked her when she is free this week to which she responded "hmm...maybe." A few mins later I said how about thursday?

She responds 6 hours later with this: "If you knock off the pervy shit, it'll work."

Pfff...what a stick in the mud right? Whats ironic about all this, is that she thinks that by putting up this bitch shield and actin all cunty that I'm somehow gonna respect her for it - but all its doing is pissing me off and making me start to view her as pump and dump material and not someone I could see myself cozying up to.

I'm going to be starting law school in august of 2013 and I'm simply not going to have time to do the approaches and go out on all the dates and whatnot when that begins. I'm gonna need to have some sort of functional fuck buddy relationship going at the minimum (that's ideal), maybe even an LTR by then (less ideal, but might be unavoidable). So I'm screening a little bit more critically in light of this consideration.

My take on this chick is that i haven't quite demonstrated enough of whatever to make her sure that she wants to fuck, but shes still hoping that i'll win her over. The fat lady hasn't sung yet, but if there is no sexual contact at all on the next date then its deuces.

Quote: (12-19-2012 02:33 PM)EasyMoney Wrote:  

I'm going to be starting law school in august of 2013 and I'm simply not going to have time to do the approaches and go out on all the dates and whatnot when that begins. I'm gonna need to have some sort of functional fuck buddy relationship going at the minimum (that's ideal), maybe even an LTR by then (less ideal, but might be unavoidable). So I'm screening a little bit more critically in light of this consideration.

Re girl: she's being difficult. Difficult girls tend to remain difficult. Next. Let some other shmo deal with her shit.

Re law school: unless it's top 10 don't go, even then, think twice. But that's another thread.

Here's an update:

I texted her a line about her being kind of cute when she was trying to throw me off of her, and she hit me back about 20 minutes later with this line:

"what do you mean"

I ignored the question and just asked her when she is free this week to which she responded "hmm...maybe." A few mins later I said how about thursday?

She responds 6 hours later with this: "If you knock off the pervy shit, it'll work."

Pfff...what a stick in the mud right? Whats ironic about all this, is that she thinks that by putting up this bitch shield and actin all cunty that I'm somehow gonna respect her for it - but all its doing is pissing me off and making me start to view her as pump and dump material and not someone I could see myself cozying up to.

My take on this chick is that i haven't quite demonstrated enough of whatever to make her sure that she wants to fuck, but shes still hoping that i'll win her over. The fat lady hasn't sung yet, but if there is no sexual contact at all on the next date then its deuces.

"I'm a massive perv. No sale".

Move on. If she's that prude on your third date what on Earth makes you think she's gonna be a future fuck buddy?

"please define 'pervy shit'"

At this stage I'd just want to argue with her, but it might help to find out what she's on about.

If you text her this, I will build a RVF statue in your honour. Would be hilarious.

Yup this is good stuff. It's about building anticipation. Best part is that you make a final move when she's ready.

agree and amplify on the perv bit.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Ok so i'm calling it quits with this chick after last night. Here's the story: We went out for some drinks to a British pub in our neighborhood. The vibe was good and i played it pretty smooth with her. When we got up to play some darts i guess the alcohol started kicking in for her and she started getting really handsy and grabbed me for the first kiss of the night - made me happy it wasn't me doing it. I hit her with a couple really good lines before that, which must have done the trick. We get back to her place and i manage to get her into her room, one step further than last night when i couldn't get her from the living room couch.

I get her top off, were making out passionately. I go for the button on the jeans. No sale. I go for it again 15 mins later no sale, i finally get the fucking jeans off and shes in her red underwear. I'm like ok this is happening. Then shes like I'm on the rag. I say no problem, we'll put down a towel it doesnt gross me out one bit. She says no, i try again 15 mins later, no go. At this point i whip my cock out and i say then give it a kiss. Shes like no, i don't like giving head. I was like ever? She says outside of a relationship, and even then i don't like it. I said no problem. She gets back under the covers and were making out some more. I start massaging her and she starts breathing really heavy and convulsing about 5 mins later like shes gonna orgasm. Then she goes cold again. She puts her hand on my cock and starts playin with it - kind of reluctantly like the fucking louis ck skit. She flips on her side and now were dry grinding. I whip out my dick and start poking her fat ass with it expecting her to turn around and just grab it - but then she just sits up and is like "i don't know you."

We repeated this bullshit for 2 fucking hours, each time i got a little bit rougher with her and at one point just grabbed her pussy lips hard with my hands though her pantees and said "this is mine" but she fucking fought me back like crazy. At the end of it when i was finally completely sober after a good 2 minute silence i just bolted up out of bed put on my clothes quickly while she just sat there on the bed looking kind of sad and walked out without any words.

I've never had such fucking blue balls in my life. I came home and busted the biggest nut i've ever seen.

I totally understand now why there are so many "rape" accusations in this country now. When a woman heats a man up, gives him every indication that she wants to fuck, and then pulls the plug when hes drunk and has a raging hard on - no wonder most men say fuck it and just pin her down and start thrusting. This girl is so lucky i'm actually not a violent creep. She has no fucking clue how dangerous it is to play with fire like that. Maybe i'm not in touch enough with my inner neanderthal or maybe i'm just not as unplugged as i thought i was to get past that shit and get the bang.

Fuck it. I have another date tonight with a cute Bulgarian girl i cold approached on the street a couple weeks ago. On our last date, she said feminism is bullshit [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (12-19-2012 06:15 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Re girl: she's being difficult. Difficult girls tend to remain difficult. Next. Let some other shmo deal with her shit.

Re law school: unless it's top 10 don't go, even then, think twice. But that's another thread.

You we're right about this, I should have said fuck it and moved on.

Re law school - i have a decent shot at some strong regional schools and believe me i know the horror stories of kids in 100K plus debt from shit schools who can't find work outside of macys.

Quote: (12-19-2012 07:05 PM)MattC Wrote:  

"I'm a massive perv. No sale".

Move on. If she's that prude on your third date what on Earth makes you think she's gonna be a future fuck buddy?

Should have taken your advice, but naturally I didn't.
Quote: (12-19-2012 10:15 PM)Ramon Zarate Wrote:  

"please define 'pervy shit'"

At this stage I'd just want to argue with her, but it might help to find out what she's on about.

Same.

Quote: (12-19-2012 10:19 PM)Ramon Zarate Wrote:  

If you text her this, I will build a RVF statue in your honour. Would be hilarious.

I may as well have. Lol.

Quote: (12-20-2012 08:26 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

agree and amplify on the perv bit.

I took your advice and did this at the beginning of the date and it seemed to work pretty well.

invite her over your place and tell her to wear something sexy. If she doesn't put out, kick her out