rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Breaking a bang drought

Breaking a bang drought

Just wanted to get some thoughts on how to handle this situation:

cute girl from work. Eurasian. HB 6.5 decent chick - was potential LTR material but then goes and does crazy random hipster shit like getting a tattoo of half a key on her wrist (her friend has the other half of the key - looks ridiculous) don't get me wrong, I think a discreet tattoo on a chick is hot, but this just looks silly

took her out on a couple of dates last year and got some makeouts (too beta to go for the bang)

I went away for work, so didn't see her for a while.

caught up with her this year, went out with her friends and took her to mine. went for the bang, but she was on her rags - she was happy enough to try, but she was too dry, just wasn't happening.

I went overseas.

Now I'm back in town and she's keen for some drinks.

I was kinda into this chick before, but after her hipster antics (harmless), I'm not that into her anymore.

Should I go again for the bang?

Cons for the bang
-I'm not that emotionally into the chick, so it feels weird banging a chick who I'm not that into
-she is super fit - basically runs half marathons, triathalons etc. I'm not in bad shape (176cm, 160lbs, deadlift 220lbs, squat 180lbs and bench 140lbs), but she is much fitter. I'm ashamed to say that I get the feeling that I couldn't keep up with her in the bedroom
-I work with her (not everyday) - hasn't been awkward so far, but if this random banging continues, could it get awkward?

Pros for the bang:
-in a bit of a dry patch, no bangs for the last 2.5 months
-I've had some harsh lessons in the past that basically has taught me to take every bang you can get
-she hasn't asked the boyfriend/girlfriend question yet, and just from her and her friends vibes, they are not uncomfortable with the idea of SNL/friends with benefits

Question is - should I go for the bang or just leave her alone?

TLDR: should I bang a HB 6.5 chick who I'm not that into, who is much fitter than me, and who I probably couldn't keep up with in the bedroom, who I work with, in order to break a bang drought?

Breaking a bang drought

I reccomend staying a virgin until you get married. I think the rest of the forum would agree.

Breaking a bang drought

Just go for the bang! Unless you have a big ass inventory of women, there is no reason you shouldn't.

Breaking a bang drought

You are giving this girl way too much credit. "Probably cant keep up". Just because she's fit? This is something that I would say if I were about to play pickup basketball against Kobe Bryant. Don't use this phrase for a girl who is, in all likelihood, going to lay there like a starfish.

Breaking a bang drought

You're over analyzing the hell out of this. Pump n dump and report back.

Breaking a bang drought

If she passes the boner test even slightly then I'd say launch the torpedo and aim straight for the hole!

Breaking a bang drought

Thanks guys - will work on getting the bang and going from there.

Breaking a bang drought

If you get tired, nothing wrong with taking a break on your back for a bit. Fit woman on top's a beautiful sight.

Breaking a bang drought

Quote: (12-18-2012 01:29 AM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

You're over analyzing the hell out of this. Pump n dump and report back.

If anyone's interested - did get the bang.

Thanks for all your help