rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cool car game?

Cool car game?

I bought a new car this year. A BMW Z4 hard-top with expensive rims. Its the first time i've had an actual cool expensive car since i had jeeps before.

I get a lot of "nice car" comments. What are some funny comebacks u guys have tried on these compliments?

I've done the "it's even nicer on the inside" with a smile, which gets a laugh.

Cool car game?

Don't worry, I'm not compensating for the size of my penis.

Cool car game?

Lol u mad ur poor?

Any guys that aren't haters/losers in real life wanna comment

Oh, and 6.25" girth, my dick is most likely bigger [Image: wink.gif]

Cool car game?

What country is a z4 cool in ? in the uk it's a car for hairdresser and women.

Cool car game?

Z4 is an epic car - it looks great, it goes fast.

Because it's a BMW - it is automatic DHV, even to chicks who don't know anything about cars - you don't need to play it up any further.

If someone complements you on it, just play it down and change the subject to something fun. It is already high value and trying to play it up or use it for picking up comes across as cheesy/trying too hard. Whereas if you just say thanks and change the subject, it makes you look even more high value because it projects the image that this is the normal lifestyle for you - nothing special.

Instead use it as a tool - if you can afford a Z4, you've obviously got a good job and likely good clothes and some swag to go with it. Make it a part of the package - eg make sure you pick up girls in it for a date and you zoom off at the lights etc - that kind of thing gets chicks wet.

Cool car game?

A Porsche might get a girl interested, a motorbike might get one wet but a z4 will get you laughed at where i live.

Cool car game?

Quote: (12-17-2012 10:02 AM)billy Wrote:  

A Porsche might get a girl interested, a motorbike might get one wet but a z4 will get you laughed at where i live.

Lol I drive it and I get the compliments. U know how i know ur poor?

Simple fact is, I have gotten girls just because of the car.

Any guys with money have nice cars?

Cool car game?

Quote: (12-17-2012 08:43 AM)bonkers Wrote:  

Z4 is an epic car - it looks great, it goes fast.

Because it's a BMW - it is automatic DHV, even to chicks who don't know anything about cars - you don't need to play it up any further.

If someone complements you on it, just play it down and change the subject to something fun. It is already high value and trying to play it up or use it for picking up comes across as cheesy/trying too hard. Whereas if you just say thanks and change the subject, it makes you look even more high value because it projects the image that this is the normal lifestyle for you - nothing special.

Instead use it as a tool - if you can afford a Z4, you've obviously got a good job and likely good clothes and some swag to go with it. Make it a part of the package - eg make sure you pick up girls in it for a date and you zoom off at the lights etc - that kind of thing gets chicks wet.

That's what I usually do. Sounds good to me

Cool car game?

"Yeah, it's alright."

Always been my go to.

Cool car game?

Quote: (12-17-2012 10:11 AM)SnakeEyes Wrote:  

Lol I drive it and I get the compliments. U know how i know ur poor?

Simple fact is, I have gotten girls just because of the car.

Any guys with money have nice cars?

As it happens I have a BMW convertible a discovery a Porsche and an Audi Quattro but never have I ever considered a car as a tool to he laid, you can hardly drive when on a night out drinking so personally I think you are a trolling teenage virgin. You spelling and style of writeing makes you appear very young.

Cool car game?

Quote: (12-17-2012 02:32 AM)SnakeEyes Wrote:  

Lol u mad ur poor?

Any guys that aren't haters/losers in real life wanna comment

Oh, and 6.25" girth, my dick is most likely bigger [Image: wink.gif]

[Image: troll.gif]

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

Cool car game?

in the uk is hairdresser car because:
It's cheap.

IMO:
It's a very good looking car. Very sexy, just like the older brother Z3.
I don't think you need a comeback for a car compliment. I would say something like "I know", "indeed it is" something like that. no need to be witty/funny about a car.
If its a girl you can always say something "one day i'll show you the reclinable seats"

Cool car game?

In the UK this car (new) is 30K pounds and goes up to 45K pounds depending on the trim level. Can hairdressers afford cars like these in the UK?

In the US, there are trim levels from $45K up to $64K. Since this is a BMW, you probably need about $5000 worth of options as well. If OP owns this car, this is not a cheap car.

Anyway, I think the big part of cool car game is the conversation starter. Your car opens for you. You brush off the compliment like it was nothing, and proceed to game as usual as if you were driving a Camry.

Cool car game?

Solely depends on the girl on whether or not it matters. In cities like NYC, ATL, LA...there are tons of guys driving around in 3-series coupes, verts, sedans and with many girls it's really only viewed as another piece of the price of admission.

Some girls (very few) are really into cars and will genuinely compliment you on it. Other girls will not give two shits, may even have disdain for you for being "pretentious".

While others may say "oh nice car!" the first time you take her out and never mention it again.

The only way a car opens doors to girls for you is if it's a baller car. Lambo, Ferrari, Bentley, Aston, etc. And then you're only opening a door to a certain...demographic.

Don't rely on it to do shit for you...just enjoy the car itself and don't give much thought to any sort of game enhancement.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Cool car game?

Quote: (12-17-2012 12:59 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Solely depends on the girl on whether or not it matters. In cities like NYC, ATL, LA...there are tons of guys driving around in 3-series coupes, verts, sedans and with many girls it's really only viewed as another piece of the price of admission.

Some girls (very few) are really into cars and will genuinely compliment you on it. Other girls will not give two shits, may even have disdain for you for being "pretentious".

While others may say "oh nice car!" the first time you take her out and never mention it again.

The only way a car opens doors to girls for you is if it's a baller car. Lambo, Ferrari, Bentley, Aston, etc. And then you're only opening a door to a certain...demographic.

Don't rely on it to do shit for you...just enjoy the car itself and don't give much thought to any sort of game enhancement.

That pretty much sums it all up. If you live in a city or town where everyone mainly drives, don't have a piece of shit car. I am telling you, most girls my age 18-25 wouldn't even know the difference between a Honda civic 2013 and a Lexus. As long as your not pushing your car everywhere and it has all the modern features you will be alright. Cars don't change much every year. Cars change in looks and features about every 4 years. So a 2008 honda accord will get you the same attention as a 2012 honda accord. Now like presidentcarter says if you have a lambo or ferrari, etc then you will attract strippers and gold diggers mostly, and women over 25 who are looking to marry rich. Goodluck [Image: undecided.gif]

Cool car game?

I think if you are going to go Car Game, go Cadillac.

Or old school muscle:

I have written before that Car Game doesn't really pencil out though.

Cool car game?

I made a joking comment and got ripped for it... okay.

1) Cool car game? Is this a joke. Play it off like its normal. But even then I don't know where you live but a z4 where I grew up is the type of car parents gave there kids on their 16th birthdays. Heck, most of my friends were driving new cadi's, h2's, new mercedes and audi's. Granted I grew up in what would be the equivalent to a gated community in the US and my neighbor had multiple exotics which he raced.

I'm guessing the demographic you are around is far different. If the demographic you are around is impressed by the car then its not the car you should be perfecting you should be perfecting yourself. You should meet the image they are expecting. You should be fit, clean cut, suited up.

I'm slightly worried that you may be trying to use the car to stand out. A car shouldn't define a person. You will get your absolutely best results if you suit up, are clean cut (barring your a movie star, or in a rock band), and fit the bill. Your job title should also sound like someone up and coming with bright prospects. For example if your a Project Manager, don't say your a project manager, say you manage some international projects, or large scale projects. If you an accountant don't say your a tax accountant say you work in tax evasion. Etc. Your living should also be congruent with your car. Ever been to Miami where guys are rolling out in exotics and they live in sub 1000 sq. foot homes with family. Don't be that guy. Be congruent. Congruency is key.

A cool car game has a limited demographic. Where I'm from thats not the type of car that gets you in the door easily with high end chicks. But where your from it might. Otherwise, cool cars are more of a high school popularity thing and maybe the odd college aged girl will be impressed. Girls are more likely to use it gauge your worth and as such its more likely to be a "relationship attracter" than a ONS attracter. Luckily for you a lot of girls think the faster they have sex with a guy the faster they lock him down.

If you are really set on a playing up your vehicle specifically, and this goes to anyone here...some smart purchases may be an older Gallardo, or an older 360 Modena. Both are by luxury brands, girls wont have a clue that they aren't the newest model and they are sleek. But then again, I wouldn't do it if your then going to a high-end bar and stressing over buying a girl who you recently met a 15 dollar cocktail as you'd be incongruent.

Cool car game?

Quote: (12-17-2012 02:52 PM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

1) Cool car game? Is this a joke. Play it off like its normal. But even then I don't know where you live but a z4 where I grew up is the type of car parents gave there kids on their 16th birthdays. Heck, most of my friends were driving new cadi's, h2's, new mercedes and audi's. Granted I grew up in what would be the equivalent to a gated community in the US and my neighbor had multiple exotics which he raced.

I'm guessing the demographic you are around is far different. If the demographic you are around is impressed by the car then its not the car you should be perfecting you should be perfecting yourself. You should meet the image they are expecting. You should be fit, clean cut, suited up.

I'm slightly worried that you may be trying to use the car to stand out. A car shouldn't define a person. You will get your absolutely best results if you suit up, are clean cut (barring your a movie star, or in a rock band), and fit the bill. Your job title should also sound like someone up and coming with bright prospects. For example if your a Project Manager, don't say your a project manager, say you manage some international projects, or large scale projects. If you an accountant don't say your a tax accountant say you work in tax evasion. Etc. Your living should also be congruent with your car. Ever been to Miami where guys are rolling out in exotics and they live in sub 1000 sq. foot homes with family. Don't be that guy. Be congruent. Congruency is key.

A cool car game has a limited demographic. Where I'm from thats not the type of car that gets you in the door easily with high end chicks. But where your from it might. Otherwise, cool cars are more of a high school popularity thing and maybe the odd college aged girl will be impressed. Girls are more likely to use it gauge your worth and as such its more likely to be a "relationship attracter" than a ONS attracter. Luckily for you a lot of girls think the faster they have sex with a guy the faster they lock him down.

If you are really set on a playing up your vehicle specifically, and this goes to anyone here...some smart purchases may be an older Gallardo, or an older 360 Modena. Both are by luxury brands, girls wont have a clue that they aren't the newest model and they are sleek. But then again, I wouldn't do it if your then going to a high-end bar and stressing over buying a girl who you recently met a 15 dollar cocktail as you'd be incongruent.

Lol did u just try to psychoanalyze me from an Internet post? Hahahahaha

Does it make u more mad I deadlift 300lb, can do 30 pull ups, ride motorcycles, surf for fun, wear fitted italian suits, $400 shoes, and enjoy my life? I'm not even trying to argue here, but u come off pompous. Didn't ur mother ever tell u, "if u don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all"?

To everyone else, thx for the comments. I've generally been humble about it and that seems to be the advice here. I was curious what most people's opinions were

Cool car game?

Quote: (12-17-2012 12:18 PM)Menace Wrote:  

In the UK this car (new) is 30K pounds and goes up to 45K pounds depending on the trim level. Can hairdressers afford cars like these in the UK?

In the US, there are trim levels from $45K up to $64K. Since this is a BMW, you probably need about $5000 worth of options as well. If OP owns this car, this is not a cheap car.

Anyway, I think the big part of cool car game is the conversation starter. Your car opens for you. You brush off the compliment like it was nothing, and proceed to game as usual as if you were driving a Camry.

It's an Sdrive 35i white leather premium package with option rims. So yeah, the top of that range. I definitely don't see most guys in their 20s driving something like this for what it's worth.

Cool car game?

Quote: (12-17-2012 03:03 PM)SnakeEyes Wrote:  

Quote: (12-17-2012 02:52 PM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

Lol did u just try to psychoanalyze me from an Internet post? Hahahahaha

Does it make u more mad I deadlift 300lb, can do 30 pull ups, ride motorcycles, surf for fun, wear fitted italian suits, $400 shoes, and enjoy my life? I'm not even trying to argue here, but u come off pompous. Didn't ur mother ever tell u, "if u don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all"?

To everyone else, thx for the comments. I've generally been humble about it and that seems to be the advice here. I was curious what most people's opinions were

I smell a self-validating [Image: troll.gif]

"Avoid success at all costs."

Cool car game?

Nah, I just don't hate on success and achievement like some do here. People get super jealous when someone has more than them and it's obvious. Some just wish ill will on others who achieve. Michael Jordan doesn't hate on other great basketball players. Who hates? The street baller who never made it but acts like making it isn't something worthy of acknowledgement. It's just funny seeing it here considering it's essentially a male forum and there is no effect on real life from here.

Joe rogan has a perfect video covering this too. I think it's labeled "material world" or something.

Cool car game?

Alright SnakeEyes...now you need to post a picture of your car with a loaf of bread on the hood. [Image: biggrin.gif]

See this thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18757.html

Cool car game?

A badass car WILL get you attention in SoCal but be prepared to back up your boss car with a boss lifestyle. I rented a Porsche 911 couple years back black on black brand new for a week. Girls walked up and initiated convos, gave me their numbers etc.

That's all well and good but the type of girls who were all about it were straight up gold diggers. If you want a badass car get it for yourself and act casual when girls compliment it.

Cool car game?

Quote: (12-17-2012 10:47 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Alright SnakeEyes...now you need to post a picture of your car with a loaf of bread on the hood. [Image: biggrin.gif]

See this thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18757.html

Haha will do! It's been rainy in SoCal. Let me wash n wax it first [Image: wink.gif]

Cool car game?

What McQueen said is what I was getting at in simpler terms and is better said. Back it up with your lifestyle and it should yield positive results. Take it to the track and then you can DHV yourself and say how you got it for racing.