rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women reminisce about riding the cock carousel

Over on the site Ask.Metafilter*, there was a question recently that asked "Tell me about your casual sex sprees." A young woman who is finishing up grad school has decided to go on a casual sex spree, fuck approximately 20 guys that she meets online, and wanted to hear from other women about their experiences doing similar things.

The answers to the question are interesting. Several women popped into the thread to say stuff like, "yeah, that sounds like my twenties." Lots of "you go girl"-type answers, etc. Although many guys would obviously be happy to be beneficiaries of her sexual largesse, it is pretty disgusting to me to see a woman embrace her sexual pollution in such an open way.

*I am fascinated by Ask.Metafilter because of how heartily its members tend to defend contemporary degraded sexual values against slut-shaming, tend to be gender equalists par excellence, and react borderline-violently to any suggestion that a woman might diminish her sexual value by riding the cock carousel.

What I hate most about women attempting to embrace their sexuality and riding the cock carousel is that they do it for every reason except that they enjoy having sex with attractive dudes. They'll fuck to fit in with their friends, to express their ideals about sexuality, because of daddy issues, because they just want to see what its like to fuck a bunch of guys, for the attention and on and on... I'm willing to bet that the most successful guys on this forum fuck many girls, not out of insecurity and attention whoring, but for a love of having sex with beautiful women.

Nicely summarizes why you'd be a fool to marry a Western girl.

Quote: (12-16-2012 04:42 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

What I hate most about women attempting to embrace their sexuality and riding the cock carousel is that they do it for every reason except that they enjoy having sex with attractive dudes. They'll fuck to fit in with their friends, to express their ideals about sexuality, because of daddy issues, because they just want to see what its like to fuck a bunch of guys, for the attention and on and on... I'm willing to bet that the most successful guys on this forum fuck many girls, not out of insecurity and attention whoring, but for a love of having sex with beautiful women.

you'd be surprised dude, i think a lot of guys fuck chicks because they are insecure, especially the ones who talk about it the most

Quote: (12-16-2012 04:29 PM)Humanist Wrote:  

a woman might diminish her sexual value by riding the cock carousel.

Real question, in modern-day America, is this actually the case?

I can't see any evidence that it is. A girl can be a notorious whore and still get laid plenty. Fat girls get plenty of action. Uggos get plenty of action.

The fact of the matter is, riding the cock carousel really doesn't hurt a woman's chances, and after it all she probably can find a husband to divorce.

You may wish that she faced some sort of retribution for her actions. But really there is none until far down the road when she's old and alone. As long as she's passable she'll get a pass to do whatever she likes, and in the USA the bar is very very low these days.

Quote: (12-16-2012 10:44 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

I can't see any evidence that it is. A girl can be a notorious whore and still get laid plenty. Fat girls get plenty of action. Uggos get plenty of action.

The fact of the matter is, riding the cock carousel really doesn't hurt a woman's chances, and after it all she probably can find a husband to divorce.

You may wish that she faced some sort of retribution for her actions. But really there is none until far down the road when she's old and alone. As long as she's passable she'll get a pass to do whatever she likes, and in the USA the bar is very very low these days.

Sad but true.

Luckily, the men around here know better. We fight the good fight. But you're right, there will always be willing betas to date these fugs/fatties. Standards are no more - if they were, we wouldn't have veritable monsters walking the streets.

There needs to be more shaming for this behavior- the way it used to work. Any girl who has had 5+ cocks inside her is damaged luggage in my book.

Yeah, a lot of guys around here say that, but they're about as delusional as the girls they're attacking. It's actually getting annoying - it's constantly repeated in unison, but it's not all that realistic. Feel free to call me out if you ever see me doing it [Image: smile.gif].

It's sort of like how people are desperate to believe in 'karma,' that assholes always get what's due to them. But that's just delusional nonsense so that they don't feel all bitter about how the world really works - that bad people don't always suffer.

I don't know. Marriage for the 18 - 30 group is the lowest ever.

When I was 22 to 25 I was still working on college and I had low $$$. I thought having a girlfriend and wife would complete me. But, I stopped going to the gym at the same time, so my value was plummeting.

Cliffs:

- Marriage is a paradox
- When I was at my lowest value I wanted the LTR and marriage
- Now that I'm in shape, drive a BMW Z4 and have a career, marriage is the last thing I want
- women my age (late 20s) are quickly losing their looks

Women delaying marriage is the biggest game of chicken and I am seeing VERY FEW women my age tying the knot.

Other than stupid female responses, I am also staggered to see so many white knights popping in to feed the hamster:

Quote:Quote:

I am male but know many women who did this (as I have too). The majority had a lot of fun, learned a lot, met interesting people, and regret nothing.

This is downright parasitic. Be an Alpha and bang dozens of girls who have stupidly went the way of the slut ™, sure, but don't encourage society-wide sluttiness! You're poisoning the well for everyone else in your civilization. It's on par with those super-rock-stars who have banged thousands of groupies talking about how "they really value intelligence and conversation in a woman."

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Come on guys, don't be a fucking hypocrite.

It's ok for us guys trying to rack up as much notches as possible but the girl has to stay a sacred princess?

Where do you think your lays are coming from? Not from church girls that's for sure.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Neil: I think the sentiment is that men adapt to the sexual reality defined by women. The male will always per default try to maximize his sexual access. If women are sluts, men adapt and become players. If women are chaste and feminine, men make civilization. Therefore, it's not a double standard - in this dance, the women always lead.

Man I can just not understand how you guys can't see opportunities in this rather than problems. If girls were really living up to these standard you'd be bitching about how girls are prudent that won't put out.

Quote: (12-17-2012 03:22 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Man I can just not understand how you guys can't see opportunities in this rather than problems. If girls were really living up to these standard you'd be bitching about how girls are prudent that won't put out.

I think we understand each other. That's why i'm saying most guys are hypocritical.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

I'll take an experienced slut in bed over a conservative church girl every day of the week. The slut will show you a good time in bed.

Would I think of being in a long term relationship with her? Hell no!

In that case i'll take the conservative girl over the slut any day. It just means I have to trade awesome sex for an awesome relationship.

I was at a college graduation party this past week. Think ten to twelve 22 to 25 year old girls. My friend and I were the only guys.

After massive alcohol consumption a girl suggests "never have I ever". Childish but fun. The sluts were outed and the prudes were identified. A few girls admitted to sex on ecstasy and anal. In a funny juxtaposition, one girl admits to only knockin boots with her husband. I singled her out and gave her props. Another girl admits to only sex with one guy and she was super uncomfortable playing.

In a funny turn of events, when i first got to the house, two girls who I already knew were talking about going to Europe and meeting guys. By the end of the night, one girl no longer wanted to talk about it.

Girls know their slutitnes devalues them. After a couple girls found out that I'm makin serious $$$, they no longer acted like being a whore is hilarious. Suddenly some of them got uptight about acting like whores. Others got even more whoreish.

Maxim: if your friend tells you it's a taco party, you fucking go!

Quote: (12-17-2012 03:50 AM)SnakeEyes Wrote:  

I was at a college graduation party this past week. Think ten to twelve 22 to 25 year old girls. My friend and I were the only guys.

After massive alcohol consumption a girl suggests "never have I ever". Childish but fun. The sluts were outed and the prudes were identified. A few girls admitted to sex on ecstasy and anal. In a funny juxtaposition, one girl admits to only knockin boots with her husband. I singled her out and gave her props. Another girl admits to only sex with one guy and she was super uncomfortable playing.

In a funny turn of events, when i first got to the house, two girls who I already knew were talking about going to Europe and meeting guys. By the end of the night, one girl no longer wanted to talk about it.

Girls know their slutitnes devalues them. After a couple girls found out that I'm makin serious $$$, they no longer acted like being a whore is hilarious. Suddenly some of them got uptight about acting like whores. Others got even more whoreish.

Maxim: if your friend tells you it's a taco party, you fucking go!

So did you get laid? Please don't say no.

Aloha!

In a weird way I choose not to have sex. Kind of a copout, but not for lack of ability. I pulled three girls in two weeks early November on a dating app and I'm still nervous about getting a pregnancy call. I literally stayed up in bed For hours next to a woman i met off the Internet for because I was paranoid about pregnancy. Time between meeting face to face and fucking was 4 minutes.

I already pay child support and now I just work on my social game. I meet girls and i work on flirting, making em laugh, and getting them to want me. Banging new Pussy is of low priority due to career, my kid, and friends.

Quote: (12-17-2012 03:10 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

It's ok for us guys trying to rack up as much notches as possible but the girl has to stay a sacred princess?

Yes.

That's the key right there, though. The girls are getting laid, but with who?

We must be careful to maintain context here-we're talking about women, not men. They're not looking merely to get any old dick. They're looking to get the right kind of dick. They don't view the numbers game the way many male players do. This game is much easier for them to play and much less satisfying in general when they win if the quality of those numbers is not up to par.

Remember this old Roissy maxim: "5 minutes of alpha is worth 5 hours of beta"? That applies here. Your typical woman would trade 100 hours of sex with 40-50 so-so men who didn't really know how to turn her on for 2 hours with a single man she found truly worthy. Sexual variety for the sake of sexual variety doesn't hold the same weight with women that it does with men-quality comes before quantity.

This is the reason why PUAs and the entire concept of "game", as practiced today, exists. If women gave fewer fucks about quality and weighed raw quantity the way most men do, most of us would have a much easier time racking up numbers. We would not need the concept of "game" which, at its core, is designed to help males increase their quality to the higher levels women demand in their potential mates and thus ensure more sexual success.

We could all just "be ourselves".

The fact of the matter is, riding the cock carousel really doesn't hurt a woman's chances with less appealing men who have fewer options, and after it all she probably can settle for a lower quality husband to divorce.

Edited for a bit more accuracy.

You may wish that she faced some sort of retribution for her actions.

She does if she is looking for a high quality male (read: one who actually might know how to turn her on reliably and is, at the same time, going somewhere-the cream of the crop).

These men have options, and they don't tend to favor women with sordid pasts.

To only women who come close to a "consequence free" exit from such pasts are those who are at once physically elite and extremely affluent- I call this the Kim Kardashian lifestyle model.

Most American women want to fit that model and would behave similarly if given Kim's resources (this is why Kim is so popular). The reality, however, is that only a miniscule percentage of women actually get to fit this bill, and even they'll have to deal with the consequences following their physical decline (which is just beginning for Kim).

For the other 99.9% of the female populace, there will be a tradeoff of some sort depending on how sordid that past is.

A woman can try to engineer a consequence-free escape from a sordid past via secrecy (just keeping it all under wraps). This is not easy-modern social media makes traces of history harder to erase. More importantly, other women make things incredibly difficult. Why?

Because women are all quite well aware of everything I've said above about consequences and the past. This is why they so consistently slut-shame one another during disputes (sometimes literally bullying other girls to death). They know that a "past" has consequences, and work to attach those consequences to their enemies as best they can.

They understand that slut-shaming for a sordid past is arguably the most powerful weapon they've got in their arsenal. If they use it well enough, they can block a female peer's access to the higher quality men that all of them are competing for, reducing competition for him (giving themselves a better shot) and severely damaging their target's quality of life by limiting her romantic prospects.

They can also get other girls who are less directly involved with the target (and who perceive slutty women as a threat to their own ability to secure men they want) to turn against the target and shame her too.

The resulting social isolation is devastating for women targeted in this manner, who (like all females) depend much more heavily on interdependent group cohesion in their social interactions than guys do. They don't want to be outsiders, and there is tremendous pressure among them not to be.

Even a woman who skillfully hides a sordid past might fail to blunt the effort of her envious "friends", who will bring those consequences right back into the fold with a quick discreet conversation behind her back or a well placed rumor. Cattiness knows few bounds.

Quote: (12-16-2012 11:44 PM)Wool Suit Wrote:  

Sad but true.

Luckily, the men around here know better. We fight the good fight. But you're right, there will always be willing betas to date these fugs/fatties.

Yes, but do they desire those willing betas? Or are they, like most women, largely bored, sexually frustrated and turned off by the willingness of said betas?

If it is the latter (and we here know very well that it is), then there is no victory there. The fate of being forever saddled with a mass of betas (who they don't really like) as an option is, in and of itself, a severe consequence for such women.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (12-17-2012 09:22 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

She does if she is looking for a high quality male (read: one who actually might know how to turn her on reliably and is, at the same time, going somewhere-the cream of the crop).

Thank you for giving definition to what I think some are trying to get at in this thread. I don't know how else to explain it to those who disagree, but if a woman has had a set number of cocks inside of her, she's simply not dating material. Or even ONS material if she makes it too easy. She might be wild in the sack, but knowing I'm plowing fields were many have tread before is just, well, disconcerting. I like challenge. I like (semblance of) class. Pussy is the endgame, sure, but knowing she'll throw it on whatever guy schlepps along turns me off completely.

Hypocritical? Overly traditional? I don't know, and I don't care. It's just how I feel.

Quote: (12-17-2012 09:22 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (12-16-2012 11:44 PM)Wool Suit Wrote:  

Sad but true.

Luckily, the men around here know better. We fight the good fight. But you're right, there will always be willing betas to date these fugs/fatties.

Yes, but do they desire those willing betas? Or are they, like most women, largely bored, sexually frustrated and turned off by the willingness of said betas?

If it is the latter (and we here know very well that it is), then there is no victory there. The fate of being forever saddled with a mass of betas (who they don't really like) as an option is, in and of itself, a severe consequence for such women.

I want to believe there are tangible consequences as you've described here, but truthfully, I'm not so convinced. By the time she's played out all those cocks she's probably ready to be swept up by a big, blubbering beta boy with deep pockets who she can use and abuse until she's ready to ride again (with half his assets, naturally).

In the relationship marketplace, it's largely a woman's world in America these days. There really are no consequences for their shitty behavior, IMHO. A man has two choices: learn game and fuck a lot of women, never settling, or roll the dice on a nice, traditional foreign girl for something long term. Marrying an American/Western girl is such a clear and present test of prisoner's dilemma I imagine it would give many game theorists pause. They've ridden tons of cocks, have everything to gain by leaving you, and resent you for meeting their wishes. They're on another planet. No thanks.

Come on guys, don't be a fucking hypocrite.

There are fundamental differences between men and women. Women can't procreate with more than one member of the opposite sex at the same time, unlike men. This biological fact tells me a lot.
The only reason so many of today's women can ride the cock carousel is because of feminism and socialism (the welfare state), which, incidentally, is largely financed by men (and which serves directly against our own sexual interests). Without these two ideologies you would see a totally different division of labour where men went to work and women stayed in the kitchen and bed. This arrangement held for the majority of human history and consequently, the tolerance of female promiscuousness was lower since there was no way for a man to know if the children were actually biologically his. A shortage of men (due to wars) also helped the remaining and capable alpha men to form harems. Women had no choice but to accept this since they were dependent on their man for food and shelter. My point is that by nature, men are polygamous, but women are monogamous (and hypergamous). Just a quick though experiment: if you were dating a 10, you would still feel tempted to have a few 8s on the side, right? But a woman who is dating a 10 (le'ts say George Clooney) wouldn't feel as tempted to date a b-actor on the side. Feminism distorts nature, and that's why you have so many of today's women being mentally ill.

For the record I think women should be able to do what they want but the idea that they can be promiscuous while retaining their sexual market value is nothing more than feminist propaganda which sadly even guys on here seem to have fallen for (don't feel bad, they had me at one time too). And this idea wouldn't be sustainable if it weren't for feminism and socialism.

It's not hypocritical and I think it was basilransom who made the point that YES it's a double standard - naturally, since women and men are different - so you need double standards. This is also why you have men and women competing in different categories and with different world records at the Olympics, for instance. Yet you never hear feminists complaining about this, since it would mean the women would never win anything.

I want to have sexual access to various girls and then maybe settle down with one non-slut for the same reason many guys want to have a girls that is 1 or 2 pints above them on the attractiveness scale. Is that also hypocrisy? Remember, both the physical attractiveness and sexual history of the girl plays a part in her sexual market value.

Where do you think your lays are coming from? Not from church girls that's for sure.

Quote: (12-17-2012 03:22 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

To each their own but not everyone on here is all about maximising their notches with club sluts. And while I can't prove it, I would bet money that it is much harder to find a quality girlfriend in the West today than even a few decades ago.

Quote: (12-17-2012 09:48 AM)Wool Suit Wrote:  

I want to believe there are tangible consequences as you've described here, but truthfully, I'm not so convinced. By the time she's played out all those cocks she's probably ready to be swept up by a big, blubbering beta boy with deep pockets who she can use and abuse until she's ready to ride again (with half his assets, naturally).

I agree with this. While Athlone is right in theory, today's women are helped so much by feminism, mis-directed socialism, demographics, obesity, technology and the media that incredibly, when she's done with the carousel she will still have suitors ready to marry her and some of them will even be high value; rich, famous and good-looking. Guys with game (and other attributes) stand the best chance of avoiding the fate of marrying a slut who will then get fat and divorce rape him.

EDIT: the historical shortage of men and today's many betas and omegas (which get very little or no sex) is also the reason why you can have many girls and there will still be some virtuous girls left later.

These conversations always focus on the extremes. I admit that the original post does indeed refer to what can only be described as "extreme" behavior. To my knowledge, there aren't that many girls that are actively going out there trying to get laid by a ton of dudes. I would find that behavior distasteful but I don't think it is (yet) mainstream.

Most women (indeed, even Western women, the proverbial boogeyman of these discussions) are not trying to rack up dudes. Most of them want to date a quality guy. Most of them meet a guy they like, have sex with that guy after a few dates, and hope the relationship will grow. And what else would they do? What would you do? Put yourself in an attractive woman's shoes: constantly propositioned for sex by a wide range of attractive and interesting dudes. And they're going to just stay celibate? Get real.

The plain fact is that there ARE NOT any repercussions, exactly because this is all pretty vanilla mainstream stuff. Unless you're bagging very young girls, your current fling/girlfriend/wife is most definitely not a virgin. And you should be able to judge her character well enough to tell whether she's bagging dudes left and right. But are you really going to so harshly judge a girl because she had sex with 10 or 15 guys over the course of as many years? Is she really some kind of devil?

I don't know man. Live your life, have confidence, don't get involved with the most scandalous of women, and be that interesting guy that these girls pine for. But other than that, quit worrying about things you can't control or stressing about the state of the world. Life is short my friends.

The answers to the question are interesting. Several women popped into the thread to say stuff like, "yeah, that sounds like my twenties." Lots of "you go girl"-type answers, etc. Although many guys would obviously be happy to be beneficiaries of her sexual largesse, it is pretty disgusting to me to see a woman embrace her sexual pollution in such an open way.

I have no problem with women embracing and experiencing their sexuality. As a man I want to fuck as many attractive women as possible. Therefore I would be a hypocrite if I thought badly about women who fuck a lot of guys.

The number of men a woman has slept with is irrelevant to me. What is more important is her quality of character. So what if a woman is born with a high sex drive and a desire to experience a lot sexually. Does that make her a bad person? Of course not!

Quote: (12-17-2012 11:13 AM)solo Wrote:  

There are fundamental differences between men and women. Women can't procreate with more than one member of the opposite sex at the same time, unlike men. This biological fact tells me a lot.

Biological factors are irrelevant due to the widespread availability birth control. We have short circuited nature in this regard, birth control methods have been around in different forms for hundreds of years. It makes all arguments on the matter concerning procreation invalid.

For the record I think women should be able to do what they want but the idea that they can be promiscuous while retaining their sexual market value is nothing more than feminist propaganda which sadly even guys on here seem to have fallen for (don't feel bad, they had me at one time too). And this idea wouldn't be sustainable if it weren't for feminism and socialism.

This is a conclusion with no support in nature or history. In feudal Japan, some of the most desired women a man could have were geishas/courtesans. In the '60s (which so many guys here hold dear) Marilyn Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor were pogoing from dick to dick with no consequence to speak of while being considered as the most desirable women of their time.

And if we use examples from a certain Scandinavian country both you and I are familiar with... wow, I could go on forever!

It's not hypocritical and I think it was basilransom who made the point that YES it's a double standard - naturally, since women and men are different - so you need double standards. This is also why you have men and women competing in different categories and with different world records at the Olympics, for instance. Yet you never hear feminists complaining about this, since it would mean the women would never win anything.

What does physical limitations in competitions have to do with anything? There's no governing body that formulates acceptable sexual behaviour. The closest you would get is actually laws, which does not differentiate between men and women in this regard.

I want to have sexual access to various girls and then maybe settle down with one non-slut for the same reason many guys want to have a girls that is 1 or 2 pints above them on the attractiveness scale. Is that also hypocrisy? Remember, both the physical attractiveness and sexual history of the girl plays a part in her sexual market value.

And here we arrive at what this is really about. Your ego.

I'm not saying that to mess with you. Rather it's a very western position (for many of us it comes with our upbringing) and perfectly understandable. I actually agree that some of the worst cum dumpsters disgust me, I will still bang them though. What I'm trying to point out however is how this attitude will do little but limit you. While it might be interesting to discuss these topics on a men's forum it will never be something that we will be able to voice publicly. If any of us tried we would find ourselves chastised by society at large. We can bitch and whine about this but the reality of the matter is that it's something that's not changing for the better. Thus we should put our energies into using this to our advantage. If you're not banging these sluts, great! More for me.

The reality is that even if guys do find about the slutty past, they are already in a position (marriage) where they will be fucked if they try and make her suffer the consequences. Once in marriage, a chick could tell all immediately and the onus is still on the guy to handle the consequences. Aka do jack shit because he would lose his kids, half his property, and sacrifice a chunk of monthly income.

Marriage destroys a high value man's last bargaining chip- gateway to commitment. Now if he could live happily with her for five years, discover her slutty past, and divorce with no consequence...

As to birth control, it might have been around for hundreds of years, but not every five blocks in a Drug store or grocery like today. Not drop shipped via ups to the cave mans front door.

I predict that as long as women can be resource providers on their own, the game will slowly devolve until chicks are comfortable walking around naked and fucking in the street. Perfectly logical to their one driving sexual goal: get in contact with a bunch of men, let the guys fight it out, and then get banged. Perfectly in line with people who don't want to deny any freedoms. One caveat: hope the remaining providers don't get angry that they are out of a job.