rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Diminishing Returns?

Diminishing Returns?

In the past few weeks I’ve come to some sort of mini enlightenment or realization. Perhaps even a crossroads. After pulling rather consistently in Brickell, and raging hard and scooping some decent talent in NYC the past two weeks, simply put, average girls do absolutely nothing for me anymore.

The best analogy I can give is biblical. Once you’ve tasted the forbidden fruit, the lens through which you view women as a whole changes forever. If she’s not feminine, sexy, has at least a 7 face and 9 body, or 8 face 7-9 body I can’t motivate myself to go through the motions or even at times relent to an enthusiastic offering unless I’m feeling exuberantly horny on that occasion.

Its like game has become almost automatic to me. I’m on autopilot and sometimes I can run through the whole interaction in my head before it even comes to fruition. The open, the segue, the playful parries to direct questions. Everything. Sometimes I’ll do exactly that, simply to prove to myself that I’m not fabricating some false confidence or belief. It’s similar to a chess game where I can see ten moves ahead to checkmate. The end result is unwavering. A lack of interest, and a recurring theme that has really begun to resonate with me lately:

The women I surround myself with are a reflection of my value subconsciously. The hours I’ve spent on countless approaches, late nights of work/studying, hundreds of workouts at the gym simply don’t justify demeaning myself to a less attractive or classless woman. To put it bluntly, bedding a girl of this scale leaves me with an irrevocable pang of deep remorse that can span for days on end. I honestly believe it is detrimental to my progress as the individual I seek to be.

A view on this forum I have repeatedly come across is that if you don’t practice your “game” you will get rusty or lose it. In my opinion, this is complete bullshit. My lifestyle, and even the way we are wired as humans propels us to grasp at and achieve something always one step ahead, one step higher. In that sense, when I cross paths with an exquisite girl, my juices are flowing. I have a primal instinct to want what is there, and do what is necessary to get it. “Turning on the charm” is not an issue for me. If anything, attractiveness has become an accelerant.

Which brings me to my dilemma. I grow acutely more hesitant that I am headed down a road to which there may not be an end. In a sense, I’m stuck in a perpetual cycle of always seeking the infinitely “hot” girl, the “hotter” girl, the “finer” girl, the “hottest” girl.

Maybe I’m narcissistic, or maybe I’m a realist. Yes, this has lead to less notches. Yes it has required more dates. And yes, it is also extremely time consuming and frustrating (as we all know some of the most beautiful woman are often the most capricious). But maybe this is nature’s way of subtly torturing a wayward soul such as me. I feel like a fish in purgatory chasing the ever elusive sparkling allure of the classically beautiful woman. The Greeks have always said the greatest sin of all is hubris. Maybe for that, not just I am guilty?

Diminishing Returns?

I hear you. I also have unreasonably high standards. And like you say, it doesn't matter how high your standards are, there is always the next, just out of reach level. And why shouldn't we go for that, even if it does take more time and effort. And then once you get that, you don't want to go down again, you just want to go up. You get a feeling of entitlement. Girls who you might have been grateful for before you now wouldn't deign to chat with, let alone fuck. Interest from some girls too beneath you is felt as a personal insult. Out of a crowd of 100 under 30 girls, you see 2 or 3 that strike your fancy.

But then there is the upside. The image in front of your eyes when the girl is riding you. Just the pure visual splendor of it. That's a valuable thing.

Diminishing Returns?

Have experienced the same thing. It's horrible. But my game still isn't tight enough for the +9s.

Was talking to this girl over the net recently, but I guess I wasn't exciting enough because she stopped replying two messages in. I think I could've "settled" with her, LOL!

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Diminishing Returns?

What is your why?

Diminishing Returns?

Your standards have increased. You want hotter chicks.

So aim for hotter chicks.

Diminishing Returns?

Quote: (12-16-2012 04:23 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

The women I surround myself with are a reflection of my value subconsciously. The hours I’ve spent on countless approaches, late nights of work/studying, hundreds of workouts at the gym simply don’t justify demeaning myself to a less attractive or classless woman. To put it bluntly, bedding a girl of this scale leaves me with an irrevocable pang of deep remorse that can span for days on end. I honestly believe it is detrimental to my progress as the individual I seek to be.

I completely understand what you mean. I told my good friend Eros International the same exact thing not too long ago. If I don't hookup with a chick of a certain standard I will end up depressed and regretful after the sex. The investment I've put into myself over the past few years in the self-improvement department requires that I hunt for the best.

Diminishing Returns?

This is a great post. Your inner game has reached a place where it's tight. You move slower but think fast, you're charming and exude confidence and power. I've reached a point where I truly believe that if a girl even talks to you, she wants to fuck you.

Things get better. You'll have a rotation of girls that will only drop off because you aren't giving them enough maintenance and that's because you're gaming other girls.

Accept that you are driven. It's who you are. It's frustrating when you try and change your own nature so don't even question it. Gio always sums if up well.

You are in a great place to game fine women. I'd say it's even better than Vegas.

I recommend getting outside of Brickel and expand your connections.

Diminishing Returns?

Quote: (12-16-2012 08:40 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I completely understand what you mean. I told my good friend Eros International the same exact thing not too long ago. If I don't hookup with a chick of a certain standard I will end up depressed and regretful after the sex. The investment I've put into myself over the past few years in the self-improvement department requires that I hunt for the best.

This is an interesting point. Samseu developed the boner test but there's another test that isn't addressed by this. It's the inner game test. Does this broad pass your standards even if she induces a boner? Once you get to a certain point in game and your standards have risen it's a must that the women YOU CHOOSE are up to par.

Diminishing Returns?

Yes, my average notch count per time has also dropped over the years, as my standards heightened more quickly than my game improved. While my quantity has decreased, my quality times quantity has increased.

I'd rather jerk off than put in the work to bang a less than stimulating girl. There are girls who you'd bang if they were lying naked in your bed waiting for you, but that doesn't mean you would even deign throwing an opener their way if it were a live pick-up scenario.

I often don't hide my look of bored contempt when a 6 tries to talk to me like we're equals.

Sometimes insinuating your high standards can make you look like "2/10 Would Not Bang" guy (especially to caustic guys with low standards, or embittered mediocre girls) to people who aren't familiar with you--but then that's where you pull fly chicks in their faces.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Diminishing Returns?

Funny, I ran some approaches with your boy Eros at Tippler in meatpacking last week. Funnier is one of the girls I brought was complaining how I wouldn't hook up with her friend.

I've also found turning down mediocre pussy enamors some of the higher quality as well.

Diminishing Returns?

Quote: (12-16-2012 08:44 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

This is a great post. Your inner game has reached a place where it's tight. You move slower but think fast, you're charming and exude confidence and power. I've reached a point where I truly believe that if a girl even talks to you, she wants to fuck you.

Things get better. You'll have a rotation of girls that will only drop off because you aren't giving them enough maintenance and that's because you're gaming other girls.

Accept that you are driven. It's who you are. It's frustrating when you try and change your own nature so don't even question it. Gio always sums if up well.

You are in a great place to game fine women. I'd say it's even better than Vegas.

I recommend getting outside of Brickel and expand your connections.

Thanks for your thoughts Fisto.

I've found my pussy paradise really is NYC, and I'm trying to make moves to move here permanently.

However, I just got a better job offer in Miami, and the allure of warm weather and even hotter women is tough to turn down.

I am kind of getting tired of fake tits though......

Not really.

Diminishing Returns?

Quote: (12-16-2012 07:43 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Your standards have increased. You want hotter chicks.

So aim for hotter chicks.

Pulled a REAL cute dominican's number using Victoria Secret day-game last weekend buying a gift card for the Russian that's staying with me now.

You would have been proud Gio. Present for me, Present for her. Win-Win. She's bout to put a santa hat on right now. And nothing else...[Image: banana.gif]

Diminishing Returns?

Quote: (12-17-2012 08:04 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

Funny, I ran some approaches with your boy Eros at Tippler in meatpacking last week. Funnier is one of the girls I brought was complaining how I wouldn't hook up with her friend.

I've also found turning down mediocre pussy enamors some of the higher quality as well.

Yeah. He told me you did your thing with the ladies there. That's what's up. I love the MPD and NYC in general. We hit up RDV a couple weeks ago and had a blast. Love the receptiveness of the girls there. If you hit them with a witty or bold approach they are all ears.

Diminishing Returns?

One thing I've noticed is as I continue to have success with woman who are superior looking than previously, I'll look back at girls who I thought were attractive before and no longer find them attractive. My scale continues to slide upwards as do my desires / boner test.

At the rate its been sliding upwards over the last couple years my desires are eventually going to be higher than my peak capabilities. Thats the only thing that worries me.

I don't feel bad about bedding a girl below what I can but its not something I aspire to do although occasionally it must be done.

Diminishing Returns?

Which brings me to my dilemma. I grow acutely more hesitant that I am headed down a road to which there may not be an end. In a sense, I’m stuck in a perpetual cycle of always seeking the infinitely “hot” girl, the “hotter” girl, the “finer” girl, the “hottest” girl.

I like it. Chasing the [pussy] dragon!

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Diminishing Returns?

Happened to me earlier in the year, I had a lot of sex in the early months with 6's, 7's, rotters and now I can't find myself even getting excited for any 6's or 7's. I'll game them sure but I feel like I'm wasting my time and value on someone who does not deserve it.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Diminishing Returns?

Quote: (12-18-2012 03:46 AM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

One thing I've noticed is as I continue to have success with woman who are superior looking than previously, I'll look back at girls who I thought were attractive before and no longer find them attractive. My scale continues to slide upwards as do my desires / boner test.

At the rate its been sliding upwards over the last couple years my desires are eventually going to be higher than my peak capabilities. Thats the only thing that worries me.

I don't feel bad about bedding a girl below what I can but its not something I aspire to do although occasionally it must be done.

My scale has definitely been sliding upwards in the past year. But the past three mini- LTRs (or whatever you want to call them, girls I was down with regularly for more than 2 weeks) were TOP NOTCH model quality.

Hit this level for awhile and you're lens completely changes. That's why I've lately been focusing on creating POWERFUL CONNECTIONS with more beautiful women. Yes it will lead to more heartache and bullshit on their part, but at least I'll get the level of enjoyment I need from them.

Diminishing Returns?

Quote: (12-18-2012 12:01 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (12-17-2012 08:04 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

Yeah. He told me you did your thing with the ladies there. That's what's up. I love the MPD and NYC in general. We hit up RDV a couple weeks ago and had a blast. Love the receptiveness of the girls there. If you hit them with a witty or bold approach they are all ears.

Haven't been to RDV yet.

What nights are good? Door situation? My promoters don't have that place on lock. Girls aren't an issue obviously...

Last week was a whirlwind. I hit STK, Tenjune, Catch, Kiss and Fly, PHd, Avenue, Tippler, Greenhouse, WIP.

I ran the best at Kiss and Fly (closed santa model dancer who i follow up banged later) and WIP (blonde from Miami I SNLd).

Although my Miami nights go a bit later into the AM, there definitely is something to be said about the receptiveness of the talent here. [Image: smile.gif]

Diminishing Returns?

RDV is good on Saturdays. Door situation is $175 a head to start a tab but Eros' connections got us in for $75 per tab. It's pretty live. Mostly hip-hop.

Avenue is pretentious right? I think that's the club Eros said where dudes buy bottles of expensive Patron only to pour it on the floor just to show they got it lol. Crazy!

Diminishing Returns?

Chris Rock nailed it saying that "men can't go backwards sexually".

Congrats. You realize now that game is about "being" not "doing". Meaning that once something clicks it becomes you and you don't need to turn it on to game chicks since it's always "on" cause it's just part of your personality.

I'm happy that you one of the very few who understand that "you attract what you are, not what you want".

Being stuck in a perpetual cycle of always seeking the infinitely “hot” girl, the “hotter” girl, the “finer” girl, the “hottest” girl is great problem to have. Less notches is only natural consequence but who cares since 1 hot horny girl > 50 lousy awkward so so girls who you can't brag about hahaha

Diminishing Returns?

Quote: (12-17-2012 08:09 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

Pulled a REAL cute dominican's number using Victoria Secret day-game last weekend buying a gift card for the Russian that's staying with me now.

You would have been proud Gio.

Can I get a breakdown of what happened?

How did you open her? Etc..?

Diminishing Returns?

rationalize_this, few questions for you:

1. How long have you been gaming?

2. You mention that it may take more dates, etc. Are you saying that an 8 or a 9 requires more work/effort and/or is treated/gamed differently than a 5 or a 6? I've always thought former is not accurate (more dates until banging), but the latter is (they are part of a different world, can't compare what they react to, to what a chubby mediocre girl reacts to).

I'm at the 1 year mark of taking the red pill so to speak. I'd like to concentrate on higher quality, but still can't fend off the need for mass quantity. Maybe it will come soon.

Diminishing Returns?

The bad thing I've experienced and seen too often is even if you expect to get 7+ due to your value, there is always another guy more fit willing to take the average girl. Damn supply & demand!

Diminishing Returns?

Quote: (12-18-2012 03:24 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (12-17-2012 08:09 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

You would have been proud Gio.

Can I get a breakdown of what happened?

How did you open her? Etc..?

Victoria Secret 58th and Lex.

I strolled in flashed some smiles at the greeters/associates and walked to the register.

There was a line at the register so I wait.

Moments later a cute dominican walked up to the line next to me fiddling with some frilly type of pantie/bra combo.

"Somebody's boyfriend is going to be high-fiving Santa tonight"

Her: "Haha OMG, do you think its too much?"

Me: "Depends whats underneath it" "I actually shouldn't even be giving you advice, I'm just here to get my sister a robe..."

Her: "Yeah Yeah I hear that all the time." "I'm SURE you just come to VS to chat up girls in your spare time!"

Me: "Not at all, just the ones that look like they can help me shop..."

Its my turn in line and I pick up a gift card.

I start strolling and just as she's walking through my area:

"Hey you got a second?"

Her: "Haha you again? Sure, for your SISTER right??"

Me: "You guessed it!"

We looked at a few robes, screwed around for a bit, then I told her I had to run.

Me: "If my sister doesn't like it I'm giving her your number to return it!"

Her: "Wowwwww, smooth. Honestly, how often do you ask girls out in VS?"

"First time actually, but if they are all as helpful as you I'm considering a repeat performance..."

Diminishing Returns?

Quote: (12-18-2012 12:56 PM)XXL Wrote:  

Chris Rock nailed it saying that "men can't go backwards sexually".

Congrats. You realize now that game is about "being" not "doing". Meaning that once something clicks it becomes you and you don't need to turn it on to game chicks since it's always "on" cause it's just part of your personality.

I'm happy that you one of the very few who understand that "you attract what you are, not what you want".

Being stuck in a perpetual cycle of always seeking the infinitely “hot” girl, the “hotter” girl, the “finer” girl, the “hottest” girl is great problem to have. Less notches is only natural consequence but who cares since 1 hot horny girl > 50 lousy awkward so so girls who you can't brag about hahaha

Thanks for the support.

So much on this forum is dedicated to making yourself the most attractive human being physically, mentally, career and travel-wise.

Why then Do we not deserve the best?

Quality, value, and attraction are a mindset. Without believing you deserve the best, and that you can materialize connections with beautiful women and perpetuate them, you're spinning your wheels in life.