rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2000$ for Two Weeks America
000$ for Two Weeks America
Hey guys I'm trying to figure out which spot in America to visit for two weeks in Feb/March 2013. Budget is 2k. If you were 21, German, good shaped and wanted to return home with more life experience and a notch or two where would you go ? The destination should be warm and sunny.

I've thought about Miami, FLL or Cancun at Spring Break. Spring Break 2013 is around March right ? I read some old threads stating Spring Break was around June. Key West sounds interesting, too from what I've read in other threads but might be too expensive for my budget. What about New Orleans and Mardy Gras ?

I'm also thinking about splitting the two weeks up to spend them in two different locations...
I think somewhere in South Florida is your answer, but not Key West. Miami and FLL are both good options.

Also spring break is definitely in March, not June.

Also, if you're set on going in March, southern California is not warm enough for you.
New Orleans is pretty cheap.

Las Vegas can be super cheap, depending on where you stay and what you do.

Miami Beach is pretty expensive. $15-$20 cocktails in clubs. Maybe you can do it cheap there, but I don't know what angle that is, and you certainly won't get the best out of Miami Beach if you do.

Playa Del Carmen is pretty cool, I wrote a sheet on it a while back.
South beach,Miami,FL. Stay in a hostel. Go out every night! Pick up on the beach. You will get laid!
I agree with thegmanifesto, Vegas can be quite cheap, especially places like Riviera and Super 8. Try something like Orbitz or Expedia, they can give you good deals. I do not think Miami will be cheap during Spring Break.
Thanks for the answers so far. I think I'm kinda hooked on Spring break in Miami. I might visit Vegas later in the year though.

Some more questions:

Should I travel there end of February or mid March ?

Does it makes sence to stay there for two weeks or will I be waisted like a bitch after one week anyway ?
Late february will likely be cheaper.

I would suggest 1 week in Miami and 1 week in another close city, either in Florida or the caribbean.
Quote: (12-17-2012 02:39 PM)Bad-Habit Wrote:  

Thanks for the answers so far. I think I'm kinda hooked on Spring break in Miami. I might visit Vegas later in the year though.

Some more questions:

Should I travel there end of February or mid March ?

Does it makes sence to stay there for two weeks or will I be waisted like a bitch after one week anyway ?

I actually think spring break is one of the worst times to go to Miami Beach along with the winter music conference.

You may be younger and it could be your style though. Just giving my opinion.

You also might want to consider Ft. Lauderdale. Cheaper than Miami Beach, fly girls, and way less competition. Way less. Like laughably so.
Quote:Quote:

I actually think spring break is one of the worst times to go to Miami Beach along with the winter music conference.

Can you explain this a little bit G ? I'm so attracted to it because I have this vision of some easy pussy in this one.
Quote: (12-17-2012 03:23 PM)Bad-Habit Wrote:  

Can you explain this a little bit G ? I'm so attracted to it because I have this vision of some easy pussy in this one.

Spring break brings in a low-end college crowd.

Miami Beach to me is:

High-end Euros
Local Miami Latinas
Models
Fly EE broads
And other assorted Miami goodness

Miami Beach is fun on a typical Tuesday night.

"Big Gigs" only screw that place up and make it harder to operate.

It is similar to Las Vegas or New Orleans in that sense.
Bad Habit Considering your age , I will Strongly vote for Fort Lauderdale as a winner any where from 2nd week of February to the end of March. Why

1. You will get the Spring Breakers from all the way from Canada's Cold Corners to Midwest USA. If you want to get into real nitty gritty, find out when different colleges have their Spring Brakes. Canadian poon is in FLL Mid-Feb, early March you will see the US schools getting there.

Troll from Las Olas Blvd to Sunrise Blvd on Ocean Drive, My favorite beach trolling spot in USA [Image: smile.gif]

2. If for some reason you don't do well with College Kids, Tons of Nightlife in FLL along river walk and Las Olas Blvd for Local Talent White Girls and Latinas in Abundance. look up older forum threads on FLL personally I think less competition then Miami which can can do as well only about 30 min Drive.

3. Cheaper then SouthBeach.

4. All else fails go to Blue Martini , I am positive a good looking, Fake tittied FL cougar would love to have a romp with a German Dude....

Do report back after your shenanigans in US of A.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence
if your doing march towards the end of march spring break begins for some colleges. so try hitting up places which college kids go to for that. of course the most out of control/fun spring break spots are in mexico.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste
Alright, thanks for the advice guys.
I'll hit up FLL and make a few trips to Miami then.

Do report back after your shenanigans in US of A.
Yeah I will do that. [Image: wink.gif]
Panama City Beach, Florida for Spring Break... It's full on craziness. Just be sure to book a hotel directly on the beach. Literally thousands of drunk college girls letting loose. Just be sure to research when the big ACC schools (Florida State University, University of FL, University of Miami, University of Georgia, etc) have spring break. I went there twice for Spring break when I was an undergrad at FSU. It was nuts... stock your room with booze, weed, and maybe some coke, and do some work.

Miami beach sucks for Spring Break. It's a complete sausage fest...

Key West is absolutely nuts during Spring Break. I was there for spring break 2010. Highly recommended. Get a room on Duval Street.

Key West is absolutely nuts during Spring Break.

It's definitely too expensive for my budget.

Panama City Beach, Florida for Spring Break... It's full on craziness.

Might be worth a thought. Anyone else who recommends this ?
Trying to figure out which hotel to stay at in FLL.
Anyone can tell me the best spot / area there ?
Forget NY or anywhere else in the Northeast. February and March are miserable months up here.
You'd probably have a better time in DR or Costa Rica than the US. But if you have your heart set on it
then yeah go to Florida like the others said.

Team Nachos
Pm me if you decide on New orleans
Quote: (12-23-2012 12:55 AM)Grit Wrote:  

Pm me if you decide on New orleans

You from New Orleans?

If you have the data, drop a sheet.

We need some insider New Orleans moves.
Still haven't made a choice, budget is up to 3500$. Favourite is still FLL.

New Orleans is pretty cheap.

I became very interested in Mardis the last days, sadly I'm too late and the whole town is booked out. Will be there 2014.

Las Vegas can be super cheap, depending on where you stay and what you do.

Yea flight and stay would be cheap. What angle would you play this ?