rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rough night

Rough night

okay so here's what went down tonight - I feel like I know what will be said but I want to hear it anyway.

3rd date with this chick who is pretty hot for girls up here - let's say an 8 but with the Wisconsin curve easily an 8.5. No issues til now - no bang yet but close and tonight was to be the night (or so i thought)

meet her and her friends out at 12 after i took in a bball game and she had a girls party. things went well but i noticed a younger dude creeping on her in the first bar. i gave him the bro look to "back off". an hour later we're in another bar across the street and im buying us drinks (i know i know but she had gotten drinks at previous bar) and she's sitting at table with mutual friend and that DUDE (good looking dude - if im a 7 he's an 8) has his arm on her back and I saw red. I went up and swiped his arm off and introduced myself. He acted all cool and taken aback like "whats the problem". I then took my girl to the bar - at least she came. She then shit tested me by asking if I was the "jealous type" and then picked a fight with me on a different subject when I tried to change the subject. We had never had a bad or "off" moment until then - but we didn't really recover. We went through the motions to leave and I was still honestly a little surprised that she wasn't coming home with me - I still thought I was good until this point to be frank... She said "I'm not sleeping with you and I can't come home with you because I have friends from Minneapolis staying at my place" (which is true - they were with us all night).

So now I'm outside on the sidewalk stammering "I.. I don't know what happened... I wish I could take back the last 15 minutes" and she's saying "just stop. I'll text you tomorrow."

It gets worse. I realize I left my coat in the bar and the bouncer won't let me back in to get it. I look in the window to motion somebody to hand me my coat and the guy who had his arm around her starts laughing at me saying "where's you girl?" Awful. Arguably the worst night of my dating life and I'm 34 years old.

I guess my question is this - I know she's going to text me tomorrow to watch the Packers game with her - she's probably going to get scared that I'm pissed and say "cmon it's not big deal let's forget about it". Should I swallow my pride and go and play this out to at least fuck her - or should I just move on and go back to fucking 6.0's and 6.5's and be happy as I was until this drama went down.

A) how would you have reacted to the guy creeping on her?
B) how would you have reacted to her shit testing you after?
C) how would you react tomorrow when she texts to watch the Packers game and acts like "we were just drunk its no big deal" Should I just ignore her? Should I just ignore her until she calls and says "cmon Mike it's no big deal we were drunk and overracted"? Should I use it to get a bang and then speak my mind?

One last anecdote - my buddy who left with his chick before all this went down texted me and said "man good work - that girl is HOT".

Rough night

First thing's first, WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE. Even the best of us have nights like this. I can personally relate for sure.

Quote: (12-16-2012 04:42 AM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

meet her and her friends out at 12

I personally would not have agreed to meet up with her, unless she came by herself. It's the 3rd time you've been out, so she should be comfortable with that prospect.

i gave him the bro look to "back off"... I went up and swiped his arm off and introduced myself.

You have to keep your composure. Your actions reek of insecurity. My usual line is 'Hey man, where's your girlfriend?" - say it while you move in close to your girl. Alternatively you could have switched your focus to her friends and started flirting with them.

Should I swallow my pride and go and play this out to at least fuck her - or should I just move on and go back to fucking 6.0's and 6.5's and be happy as I was until this drama went down.

TBH it sounds like this is unsalvageable. I'd move on, keep aiming for 8's though. After you land a few, it'll be no big deal. I would let things cool for a few days before you see her next.

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Rough night

Quote: (12-16-2012 05:41 AM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

You have to keep your composure. Your actions reek of insecurity. My usual line is 'Hey man, where's your girlfriend?" - say it while you move in close to your girl. Alternatively you could have switched your focus to her friends and started flirting with them.

I have to be honest - I have passed this situation before with flying colors. The thing that got me was that she didn't recognize the rapport that I was so SURE that we had built up. It was almost like it was our first date the way she acted - as if he had as much right to do that as I did. And the dude was a good looking dude - really smooth and well-dressed and a player (obviously you'd have to be to pull that shit after I gave him the "back off" look across the street an hour ago). And the fact that I had kind of had a premonition of this happening and than it literally came true right before my eyes... it was too much. I lost my cool. I'm still awake like 3 hours later that's how pissed I am. I'm so pissed that even though it's hours later and I know I've read from Roosh and on the forum how I should have reacted - I really can't see myself doing anything differently. Such an utter lack of respect from him and her both. I was seething.

Honestly though one of my talents is looking at the "glass is half full" thing. This girl was definitely GF material in my eyes and I'm not sure I really wanted to go there. I love my life - I love my condo, my job flexibility and my ability to take advantage of my prime living spot to hit on random girls. I had projected "relationship" onto this girl for the past week and I continue to learn that that is exactly when shit goes haywire. Treat them all the same - that is the ONLY way to go. If you put them on a pedestal you're already dead in the water.

Rough night

I'd bring those drinks, acknowledge the guy with loud "what's up man" and strong eye contact [that would throw him out of the balance enough for me to take control of the situation], take my girl by the hand and go dance with her and he would keep sitting there.

"I'm just so shy and intimidated by nice guys.. I'm literally scared of them.. they're so nice and considerate.. it can't get more boring than that.. you know every superman can't handle kryptonite? blablabla"

C) how would you react tomorrow when she texts to watch the Packers game and acts like "we were just drunk its no big deal" Should I just ignore her? Should I just ignore her until she calls and says "cmon Mike it's no big deal we were drunk and overracted"? Should I use it to get a bang and then speak my mind?
In your case I'd not show any kind of bitterness. It's all good attitude. Game as usual

Quote: (12-16-2012 06:10 AM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

And the dude was a good looking dude - really smooth and well-dressed and a player (obviously you'd have to be to pull that shit after I gave him the "back off" look across the street an hour ago).
With those blase too smooth gay pretty boys you have to show some bossy personality (or fake it). Like when the girl looks at him and looks at you and chooses him it's only your personality that will sway her in your direction. That means full on gangster/ceo/dictator mode. In that table scenario it would be asking her something like "so are you going to have sex tonight? no no it's fine, look, he seems like such a nice guy, its like you're in too good hands, [to her friend] hey we should cheer them up, she's on the fence and he's too eager, let's make it even, we'll help them first then I'll find my princess and the night will end lovely for all of us". [to the guy] are you down with that? Come one make the decision". Then the guy would either totally crumble or react to recover from nice guy label and steal the frame. Ten you would frame everything he does/says as the nice guy turned try-hard asshole. It's vicious.

Rough night

meet her and her friends out at 12 after i took in a bball game and she had a girls party. things went well but i noticed a younger dude creeping on her in the first bar. i gave him the bro look to "back off". an hour later we're in another bar across the street and im buying us drinks (i know i know but she had gotten drinks at previous bar) and she's sitting at table with mutual friend and that DUDE (good looking dude - if im a 7 he's an 8) has his arm on her back and I saw red. I went up and swiped his arm off and introduced myself. He acted all cool and taken aback like "whats the problem". I then took my girl to the bar - at least she came. She then shit tested me by asking if I was the "jealous type" and then picked a fight with me on a different subject when I tried to change the subject. We had never had a bad or "off" moment until then - but we didn't really recover. We went through the motions to leave and I was still honestly a little surprised that she wasn't coming home with me - I still thought I was good until this point to be frank... She said "I'm not sleeping with you and I can't come home with you because I have friends from Minneapolis staying at my place" (which is true - they were with us all night).

So now I'm outside on the sidewalk stammering "I.. I don't know what happened... I wish I could take back the last 15 minutes" and she's saying "just stop. I'll text you tomorrow."

It gets worse. I realize I left my coat in the bar and the bouncer won't let me back in to get it. I look in the window to motion somebody to hand me my coat and the guy who had his arm around her starts laughing at me saying "where's you girl?" Awful. Arguably the worst night of my dating life and I'm 34 years old.

I guess my question is this - I know she's going to text me tomorrow to watch the Packers game with her - she's probably going to get scared that I'm pissed and say "cmon it's not big deal let's forget about it". Should I swallow my pride and go and play this out to at least fuck her - or should I just move on and go back to fucking 6.0's and 6.5's and be happy as I was until this drama went down.

Lets rewrite the story. Lets see what could have been done differently:

I meet her and her friends out at 12 after I took in a bball game and she had a girls party. I have not slept with her yet so I focus on having fun and make her work for my attention. When she works for my attention I reward her with some funny stories and physical contact. Otherwise I am flirting with other girls, having fun with her friends or just generally being social.

I notice a younger dude creeping on her in the first bar. Whatever- she is hot so it is expected that she is going to get hit on. This is a fact of life and I am used to rolling with girls who get hit on. I ignore it and go back to having a good time. An hour later I move the group across the street. I am having a drink at the bar while talking to the bar staff and some random girls about where is good to get sushi in town. I buy a drinks for myself and enjoy myself at the bar. I notice she's sitting at table with a mutual friend and that DUDE. He has his arm on her back. I roll up and introduce myself to him. I ask him if he can look after a girl. He says of course so I tell him to entertain my girls friend while I grab my girl and bring her to the bar to do some shots. I don't give him a chance and we are gone before he knows what happened. He can't leave cause he is stuck with her friend and that would only make him look bad. After we do shots I don't return to the table and lock my girl down at the bar. I tell my girl some funny stories, get her laughing, tell her she is bad for me and that I can't go home with her tonight cause she can't be trusted. She knows I am only playing with her and she is loving the challenge.

Out of nowhere she shit tests me by asking if I was the "jealous type". I laugh at tell her I am actually a pimp looking for some new girls to make money off. I tell her that I don't hook up with any of the girls in my 'stable' but that we should look for suckers in the bar who I can pimp her off and make some money to spend on drink. I suggest THAT dude, I say he looks like an easy target and that I sure he would pay good coin for a handjob in the bathroom right now. I suggest she does it soon so I have some more money for whiskey. She laughs and offers to buy me another drink. We had never have a bad or "off" moment all night and she enjoys my playful but cocky banter. It is closing time before we know it and we start to leave. I ask if her friend is okay with THAT guy. She goes to check while I have fun with another girl who was randomly walking past. She comes back and says that her friend is going to be hanging out with THAT guy and that we can leave now. I know her friend is not going to be a problem now so my bases are covered. She has to drag me away from the girl I am was talking to and we go out front for a smoke. I remember to grab my jacket because I am not stressing about her and thinking in terms of myself.

Outside the bar she says "I'm not sleeping with you and I can't come home with you because I have friends from Minneapolis staying at my place". I say whatever I am not that easy anyway and don't put out to date 10 at the earliest anyway. She laughs and I pull her in for a kiss, I don't go for too long and end it before she does. She wants more but I tell her to wait.

She either invites me home or doesn't. Either way I know she has had a good time and that I will be fucking her soon enough anyway.

She end up leaving in a taxi with her friends and I head home.

I get a text early in the morning to come over and watch the Packers game with her. I leave it a few hours to text back. I call over and her friends are gone. I watch the game while getting some head and fuck her afterwards. Success

I would start rewriting your nights out and looking at what could have been done differently. I used to do something similar when I was starting off and it helped me a lot.

Rough night

You should never have gone out in the first place with her mates before you've fucked her.

The key to handling a guy hitting on your girl is to be really over the top complimentary about something he's wearing or the way he looks. Make it so over the top that everyone knows it's fake but he can't challenge you because you've said something complimentary. He'll realise you're taking the piss obviously and will back off or challenge what you're saying. If he challenges you, game over. You win.

The exact thing happened last night. Me and bojangles went out with these 2 birds. We're at the bar ordering and they're standing literally a metre behind us dancing together while they wait. Some weird looking cunt comes up and starts dancing with one of the girls and the girl is in her zone and continues. The guy thinks he's in because she hasn't told him to fuck off and he's sticking his face in real close and grinding his ass on her ass. Real beta shit.

So we're still waiting to be served and not particularly arsed by it because we know we can swat him away. He starts dancing between the girls and knocked into me a couple of times so I got fed up with him. I turned to him and said really loudly "hey man are you in a boyband? You dance really really well, Michael Jackson would be proud". He stopped dead, looked at me for half a second and split looking really pissed off as if he was in there with the girls and I cockblocked him.

You could've said anything to this guy. "Hey I really like the way you style your hair. It looks like you put loads of time and effort into it. What gel do use?"

Rough night

The fact that this was date #3, she brought her friends along, AND let this guy put his arm around her back should tell you one thing: she is NOT relationship material man. You dodged a potential bullet made out of hypergamy and selfishness instead of lead. I say play it cool, like one of the posters above me said, try to get some head / a fuck out of watching the packers game, and then spin more plates. If she was relationship material, should would have never let the guy put the arm around her. Pump and dump.

Please do report back here, I hope this has a happier ending.

Rough night

That girl was a bitch. I was involved in a situation last night where a guy clearly looking for trouble was interfering with a young lad I was out with while he was chatting up a chick. I rocked up and explained that the trouble maker best fuck off. Trouble maker went, then came back clearly having had his pride hurt and It was the chick to told him go away pushed him and smiled saying please leave me to talk to my friends. The chick got rid with no fighting or violence because if they want to chicks can do that. The dick head lad then went and started a fight with someone else and got chucked out an hour later. I have often grabbed the arm or hand of some guy trying it on with a chick I am with and as yet never had an actual fight over it because that only happens if the chick wants it to. That girl fucked you over pure and simple.

Rough night

Quote: (12-16-2012 04:21 PM)billy Wrote:  

That girl was a bitch. I was involved in a situation last night where a guy clearly looking for trouble was interfering with a young lad I was out with while he was chatting up a chick. I rocked up and explained that the trouble maker best fuck off. Trouble maker went, then came back clearly having had his pride hurt and It was the chick to told him go away pushed him and smiled saying please leave me to talk to my friends. The chick got rid with no fighting or violence because if they want to chicks can do that. The dick head lad then went and started a fight with someone else and got chucked out an hour later. I have often grabbed the arm or hand of some guy trying it on with a chick I am with and as yet never had an actual fight over it because that only happens if the chick wants it to. That girl fucked you over pure and simple.

This is what I'm saying. Look, I'm not a pussy or socially awkward - I'm actually pretty cool and we've been out enough that she should realize that there were extenuating circumstances here. This dude didn't just innocently hit on my date - he had been doing it in multiple bars over the course of an hour-plus, and she didn't tel him to fuck off for me. I really want to try to fuck her though but I don't want to risk hurting my pride any more. She texted me about game this morning and I ignored for a few hours and said I went to gym. That's where we're at now.

Rough night

Quote:Quote:

okay so here's what went down tonight - I feel like I know what will be said but I want to hear it anyway.

3rd date with this chick who is pretty hot for girls up here - let's say an 8 but with the Wisconsin curve easily an 8.5. No issues til now - no bang yet but close and tonight was to be the night (or so i thought)

How far had you gotten up to this point? Makeout? BJ? Sounds like you had some expectations for sex which, while natural and understandable, might have put you in a less-than-alpha mindset. You were probably excited to fuck an 8.5 (I would be too) and that overeagerness can throw you off.

meet her and her friends out at 12 after i took in a bball game and she had a girls party. things went well but i noticed a younger dude creeping on her in the first bar. i gave him the bro look to "back off".

Always do this with a smug sense of humor. Whenever I'm with a girl and she's getting macked on I always play it off like, "Well look who made a new friend!" And I'll shake the dudes hand and give him a firm, borderline crushing handshake.

an hour later we're in another bar across the street and im buying us drinks (i know i know but she had gotten drinks at previous bar) and she's sitting at table with mutual friend and that DUDE (good looking dude - if im a 7 he's an 8) has his arm on her back and I saw red.

You saw red. You're losing the game.

I went up and swiped his arm off and introduced myself. He acted all cool and taken aback like "whats the problem". I then took my girl to the bar - at least she came

No need to swipe his arm off. This girl is not your property. This is a game of chess, and you're losing at this point. Lean in and tell her, "This guy's totally in love with you. Let's get out of here before he gets down on one knee and proposes." Or XXL's method, fucking solid move there.

She then shit tested me by asking if I was the "jealous type" and then picked a fight with me on a different subject when I tried to change the subject. We had never had a bad or "off" moment until then - but we didn't really recover.

There's no "we" here. You're not a couple. YOU didn't recover. Sorry for being harsh but you need to understand that these are consequences of your actions so you can do things differently in the future. "Jealousy" shit tests should be standard fly-swatting for you. It's one of the easiest shit tests there are. If the mood was fouled, it's because you lost the fun, playful, humorous frame. You had your heart set on banging this chick, some outside forces fucked with it, and you let it get to you.

We went through the motions to leave and I was still honestly a little surprised that she wasn't coming home with me

You shouldn't be surprised. You exhibited jealousy and neediness. Her vag was dryer than the Sahara. No bang for you, end of line.

I still thought I was good until this point to be frank... She said "I'm not sleeping with you and I can't come home with you because I have friends from Minneapolis staying at my place" (which is true - they were with us all night).

Blah blah blah, a bunch of chick-speak and bullshit rationalizations. If you got it wet you could have banged in the car. She was thinking of fucking you at one point but the circumstances destroyed any chance of it happening.

Wrong move. Don't admit mistakes or whine about taking anything back. You're digging your own grave here. If I'd gotten to the point you had, I'd flip it on her and say something like, "You know what, I'm getting a weird vibe from you tonight. Let's just call it a night and meet up in a few days."

Honestly it's not that bad. There are some good lessons here. Learn from them.

You shouldn't even have to swallow your pride. You need to work on detaching your emotional investment in bitches. They are peripheral, like sparrows flying by. Before you go out to run approaches, or go on a date with a girl, you should have no pride or ego to begin with. You approach the encounter completely willing to walk away at a moment's notice and not give two shits, all the while understanding that your intention is to get your dick wet and play the required chess moves to make that happen. You can save your pride for AFTER you fuck her, not before.

Not trying to be overly harsh here. The only reason I can give this kind of feedback is because I've been there plenty of times, and I would have LOVED to have someone critiquing me along the way.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Rough night

dude - how do you respond to the jealousy shit test? what do you say?

Mike - if that was one of the worst nights of your 34 years let's trade places. I've been going out partying for almost 20 years (im around your age) and run into shit all the time. Honestly, this is not a big deal.

As for the jealousy and pushing the guys arm off - definitely not cool on several levels. I think the first thing you need to do is obtain an "abundance mentality". Poosy is a renewable resource, always a new batch coming around all the time.

Let me leave you with a couple of inspirational quotes from legendary bay area rapper Too Short:

on abundance and don't get jealous:

"I'll give you a bitch but I won't give you a joint, bitches aint shit now I made my point"

"If you got enuff game you can take my bitch, I won't hate you, try to clown, or put you down...cuz I got women all over this town"

Rough night

It's nothing elaborate. The one thing I do that pisses off every girl I've ever been with is I laugh a lot. This isn't just with women. I laugh at everything. I'm not sure why. To me it's normal and I didn't notice it until bitches started pointing it out.

There's nothing a bitch hates more (but gets her 'gina tingling) than you laughing at them, patronizing them, or otherwise not taking them seriously.

Bitch: "Uh oh. You're totally one of those jealous, controlling guys aren't you?"

Me: "HA! What could *I* possibly be jealous of?" After saying this just look straight ahead with the most smug, cocky, arrogant face. The trick is that I really AM smug, cocky, and arrogant. It's not an act.

I respect XXL's method and I think it probably works, but it feels incongruent for my style so I don't use it, but I can definitely see it working, "The only thing I ever get jealous about is nice guys. I think it's really admirable that some guys are just so CHIVALROUS and CONSIDERATE of women these days." There's no way I could say this with a straight face, but maybe that would add to the effect. Now that I think about it...

If I've already banged a chick I'll neg the shit out of her. I only really neg bitches after I've fucked em and really maintain the IDGAF attitude. Then I bust out with the plain absurd:

"The only thing I'm jealous of is that gap between your front teeth. It's really endearing." You wanna see a hamster spin? Throw THAT one on the tinderbox and watch her puny little girl-brain overheat.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Rough night

These types of nights are brutal man. I had a similar situation the night before Thanksgiving and it wasn't till a few weeks went by that all the mistakes I made became clear to me. You really have to make sure not to get swept up in the girl until she is absolutely obsessed with you first. I banged a girl a bunch of times and that still didn't entitle me to anything more serious with her, a lesson I learned quickly when she became cold and distant when I started pushing harder. Remain aloof, emotionally detached, and full of nonchalance and humor until she is the one doing ridiculous beta shit over YOU.

Rough night

These are all good tips. Thanks for the advice. The one that is most "my style" would be leaning into her and saying "this guy is totally in love with you. Let's get out of here beore he gets down on one knee." Confident, humorous - that's the kind of game I talked on all the leadups to this moment.

I had only made out with her and fondled her breasts/sucked on them one night. That's another few mistakes I made was being too grateful to be making out with an 8 or 8.5 instead of treating her like a 6.5 and trying to fuck her. I posted about this in another thread "I keep putting young or hot girls on pedestals" and I wasn't able to stop it.

Here's my last issue. I have only been able to get this far with really hot girls a few times - invariably they're spread out over 18 months, so it's not like I'm likely to get another shot with an 8 next week. It's all well and good to learn these lessons now, but in 18 months when I date my next 8.5 I'll be just as giddy and just as beta/needy as I was this time and as I was last time. Fuck.

Rough night

I sound like a total pussy but the other thing that sucks is this is a relatively small city for having pro teams, nightlife, etc. So when I'm rebounding and dating 6's she WILL see me, and I'll feel like a loser again. Any advice for how to be happy returning to my usual rotation of 6's and 6.5's and keep my head up? It's like that old saying it's hard to go back to hamburger after you've tasted filet.

The last 8 that I hooked up with was on a work retreat last year and it practically ruined my happiness for 3 months until I got over not being able to hook up with 8's on the reg.

Rough night

Mike that really sucks.

What you have to do in those situations is lower his value and simultaneously raise yours. If you and this girl had more history together it would be appropriate to knock his hand off, but since you just started seeing her, it comes off as an act of weakness.

Don't worry about the girl, I know she's one of those chicks that is rare but this is a good learning experience. If the bouncer wasn't letting you back in then somethings up with your connections and value in general. You need to carry yourself in a manner that exudes confidence and power. This is an inner game issue. Never take on the tone of pleading. Ever. It shouldn't even be something you're capable. With the girl, the bouncer. Anyone.

Next time roll your eyes and tell her to have a nice life and get another girls number on the way out of the bar.

Rough night

Quote: (12-16-2012 08:24 PM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

I sound like a total pussy but the other thing that sucks is this is a relatively small city for having pro teams, nightlife, etc. So when I'm rebounding and dating 6's she WILL see me, and I'll feel like a loser again. Any advice for how to be happy returning to my usual rotation of 6's and 6.5's and keep my head up? It's like that old saying it's hard to go back to hamburger after you've tasted filet.

The last 8 that I hooked up with was on a work retreat last year and it practically ruined my happiness for 3 months until I got over not being able to hook up with 8's on the reg.

This sounds like you're too in your own head. Or self esteem issues.

My last serious gf was a solid 8. Because of her physical beauty, she was an awful girlfriend. I had no trouble dumping her and chasing after new poon that wasn't as hot.

Don't worry about what other girls think. You can fantasize about bagging a supermodel 9 and having this chick find out about it and writhe in jealous anger, but what do you really get out of it? Not much. It won't make you happy.

Don't worry so much about the status of banging a girl this hot. Instead of thinking, "Oh man oh man oh man, here we go, I can't WAIT to plow this hot piece of ass." You should be thinking, "You know what? I've put in some serious hard work. I've gone through the motions. I deserve this and a whole lot more." This is a self esteem thing. Hold yourself in the highest regard and you'll never pedestalize another bitch again.

If you need help with self esteem or confidence, hit the gym. Spend more time doing stuff you're good at. Work on your personal life and improving your mental outlook and then bring that into your frame when interacting with bitches.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Rough night

PM me i'm the resident asshole in the Milwaukee area. Perhaps we can meet up.

Rough night

Quote: (12-16-2012 08:24 PM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

It was definitely to early to go meet her friends before the bang. Especially if they are from out of town, its gonna be total "girl time" and you will come off needy and beta trying to stick your head in that love fest...and since they are from out of town they probably want to troll for one night stand cock not hang with this possible new guy (you) that doesnt have significant value yet. Its a no-win situation.

But the reason for my reply is to get you from banging 6s to consistent 8s and up because like everyone else on here it is journey of ups and downs to reach top notch pussy, unless by chance they are a natural born pussy slayer which i never was.

My last girl friend was a 9.5 (model type and dumb as shit), I started dating her at 24 and it was total luck that I pulled it off, at this time I really didn't get laid a lot and wasnt that confident in general. So it was a fluke/anomoly that I dated a chick that hot.

Fast foward 6 years (broke up with the cunt bag in mid 2011, she was a horrible GF) and I have been single about a year and half. But my single largest concern was thinking I wouldnt get a girl that hot again, which is exactly what you are worried about so I can relate.

So here is my suggestion for getting to the 8 and up level:

My guess is you are not dating enough, fill up your schedule with dates (it takes about a month to get rolling, and go online if you need to cheat to build momentum), I mean literally 3+ dates per week and it doesnt matter if they are 6s or 7s or whatever. And do cocktails/apps, chill venues, no dinners which keeps costs down.

By dating this much you will become much better at talking to women in general and it will happen surprisingly pretty quick. What is going to occur is you are going to have a lot of women around and you will become comfortable talking to any vagina even a 9 or 10 without freaking out or freezing up. The key is to have several girls around so you dont put to much stock in any one girl whether they are a 6 or a 10.

Just go out and try to bang as many chicks as possible and filling up your schedule you will naturally become "scarce" or deemed "high value" without even trying or knowing. Women can smell the pussy of other women around you and that makes them want to fuck you more or at least make them want to know what is so interesting about you.

What inevitablly is going to happen is that slowly you will start swapping out the 6s for 7s, than the 7s for 8s,etc until you have a mini harem of 8s and up and you will than have the pic of the litter of which one you want as your GF if you want to take it that way. Just move slow and confident not fast and irratic (which hot girls are used to and never works).

When you start dating hotter chicks and unless she is a total clinger expect it to take awhile for her to fully fall for you (remember they have lots of options and they constantly weigh them so dont be pushy) so always keep your game up its critical dont let your game guard down for one second or that pussy well will dry up and move else where.

In summary this is exactly what happened to me, it took time, about 8 months but at the end I was basically banging 8s and up. I can say its mostly a personal journey but the payoff is nice poon tang.

Also I know 3+ dates per week isnt sustainable but try it for awhile and see where it takes you.

Rough night

I think the key here is: YOU went to where she was with HER friends. I have a rule and maybe it's stiff but it works for me. UNTIL you have fucked a girl do NOT go to meet her at a bar/club etc that she chooses.

Always always always have her meet you where you are or where you will be.

I believe it's a complete power move that automatically causes the girl to come to you. You might not think it's a big deal but there is a difference.

I had this happen with a chick this past Saturday. She invited me to hang out at a gf's house party. Now i haven't fucked her yet only everything else. I played it cool and said I was busy and to meet up with me later, if not cool. She LEFT the party and met me where I told her to. Chilled at the bar and then went to her spot for first swoop with her.

As far as this chick I'd lean back for 3 days NC and then reply if she hits you up. Tell her to meet you at XYZ, have a couple drinks and go for it. Fuck the hanging with her friends. If a chick wants to fuck and get to know you she'll do it solo of them. The only time I will hang with a girl and her friends is after a few weeks and I know she's just doing it to get their opinion. I'm golden in handling situations with a girl's gfs so it's cake.

Rough night

Everyone has good advice here.

A) I would have probably ignored him if that didn't work then I would made unimportant small talk or (like others say) compliments while maneuvering position physically to block him out of the circle. Wouldn't touch him. Who is this girl anyway? She's not worth starting something.

B) If you can't immediately think of a comeback to her shit-test, Just smirk and say "What?" or "Good" And change the subject.

C) Go and watch the game if you want to. Don't say anything about the night before. There's not much to say anyway. Get what you can from her. Really doesn't matter, you lose only an afternoon. Ideally it's better if you don't have to interact with her friends but if you do, might as well build your circle up.

Rough night

This chick was big on like biting me - my tongue during makeouts, my shoulder "playfully" but leaving a mark 3 days later, was that something I should have firmly stopped the first time she did it? Like she was establishing her "superiority" over me? I playfully bit her back but was that not enough?

Rough night

Quote: (12-19-2012 07:43 AM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

This chick was big on like biting me - my tongue during makeouts, my shoulder "playfully" but leaving a mark 3 days later, was that something I should have firmly stopped the first time she did it? Like she was establishing her "superiority" over me? I playfully bit her back but was that not enough?

When a girl does that pull her hair back really hard and kiss her, I would take it as a sign that she likes it rough.

Rough night

Quote: (12-19-2012 07:43 AM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

when a girl does that enjoy it for a few moments, but really what the situation allows you to do, is take control...its a total opening in my opinion to escalate by grabbing her hair like the above post mentions. dominate the hell out of her after that, just be confident and dont hesitate. remember hot girls like masculine dominate men, be that guy or fake it until you are that guy.