rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your buddy is one attractive mo-fo

How many of you boys went drinking with a good buddy who was at least two points better looking than you - cuz of height, skin color, etc.?

Did you do well nonetheless?

Or was it a painful exercise in your own genetic limitations?

I'm sure this is a dupe thread in which case I'm bumpin' that baby.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

It became less important/painful as my inner/outer game improved.

Pussy is bountiful. I once had a chick pass me up and wanted to find out about my friend. I played him up to be THE MAN. They became fuckbuddies for several months. A good buddy/wingman is worth more than any particular piece of tail. Give your friends pussy and you shall receive much in return.

Quote: (12-15-2012 09:26 PM)ElJefe Wrote:  

How many of you boys went drinking with a good buddy who was at least two points better looking than you - cuz of height, skin color, etc.?

[Image: troll.gif]

Ooops.... more troll-like than intended.

Needless to say. I thought I usually did ok. Tonight I was completely annihilated. Trying to see if this is common

Upon discovering my own ineptitude, I winged like a motherfucker for that lazy SOB. I approached and just sent bitches his way. When I finally decided I had humiliated myself enough, I made a not to dress several notches more stylishly than I usually do going forward, but I have ot tell you I never felt like such a tool.

How is your style? How is your fitness? Are you making the most of what you already have?

If you are an average looking guy, but are in good shape and dress very well, it won't be a problem.

Also, your buddy can only fuck one, possibly two, chicks at a time. If your venue selection is good, it shouldn't be a problem. It only becomes a problem if there are very few girls to approach.

Quote: (12-15-2012 09:26 PM)ElJefe Wrote:  

Did you do well nonetheless?

Or was it a painful exercise in your own genetic limitations?

I'm sure this is a dupe thread in which case I'm bumpin' that baby.

My two best running partners ever were probably way "better looking" than me.

One modeled for Tommy Hilfiger America back in the day.

The others grandfather was a old school Hollywood actor and he got the genetics.

I actually did better than the Hollywood one. He would rope girls heavy, and although his Game was super strong, it was weaker than mine.

The other one, we did about even. His Game was insane, about on par with me (not trying to sound cocky or anything, just kicking it real).

We would kind of "compete" but it is not a competition.

Use his talents to your advantage. House those fly two girl sets.

Many times, the girls would be into my friend, and then that would buy me time to swoop the other.

Or come up with a plan for us both to swoop.

I have always been an "idea man" of sorts.

---

Side note:

They are both now married to beautiful rich girls.

The first one to a model.

The second to a insanely rich beautiful girl.

Me?

I am still on the grind.

ElJefe, you probably were just having an off night. I dont think there's any need to lose sleep over this. Like others have suggested, perhaps you can learn how to use these situations to your advantage. While I myself am not qualified to teach this, GManifesto seems to have the tag team situation figured out pretty well.

Attraction is transferable. I would get him surrounded by hot girls and then have depart with one of them asap. Then move in strong to capitalize on the amped up attraction.

Take a few girls back to your place and tell them that he's coming later for the after party. Drink drink drink them up, and game the shit of them and have threesome. It's like that show entourage.

Get better looking? This use to happen to me a few years back. Hasn't happened to me in a few years. Focus on your style, your physique, hair styling, facial and body grooming and this shouldn't be a problem unless your buddy is outrageously better looking than you which is not common as people of similar level of looks tend to group together.

Instead of focusing on your buddy's looks why don't you go talk to some girls?

I traveled on Dead tour with a guy with model looks who would get laid every night. He certainly didn't need me to wing for him, and the bastard would even go after girls I was showing interest in, and if he did that my chances were finished.

I knew another lady killer with the same fuck your friends girlfriends attitude to life. Nobody could stop the guy. He got whatever he wanted.

As a guy with noticably below average looks, having that guy with me and with his attitude wasn't much help. I think I got one lay off that summer tour from him due to us hanging out and meeting a couple girls.

Quote: (12-16-2012 07:34 AM)xsplat Wrote:  

As a guy with noticably below average looks, having that guy with me and with his attitude wasn't much help. I think I got one lay off that summer tour from him due to us hanging out and meeting a couple girls.
It wasn't his looks that were the problem. It was his attitude. If he had been worse looking or had no game, he'd have been cockblocking you all summer.

Friends with game/looks who deliberately go after the girls they see you working on are not friends you want to go out with. Even though they could have any of the other girls flirting with them, if they choose to go after your target, they're doing so to make themselves feel superior to you. Forget about going out with the guy, is that even the kind of person you want in your life? [just a general comment, as I'm sure xsplat doesn't allow dudes like that to interfere in his Asian exploits]

I traveled on Dead tour with a guy with model looks who would get laid every night.

Here is the funny thing that most people don't realize.

Both my friends that I mentioned above got rejected on the reg.

There is way too much "I wish I was good looking", "I wish I was taller", "I wish I was more Latino" on this forum.

Straight up cold swooping at clubs is a straight up mental grind, any way you slice it.

Mental strength is way more important than physical if you want a long career in this Game.

I used to always +1 this very tall, very good looking Brazilian wannabe actor kid whose done some modelling for catalogues to parties at other schools. Despite his looks, he had absolutely awful game. Really shy, socially awkward and quite feminine, I suspected he was gay for a while. Anyway, girls would throw themselves at him and go out of their way to meet him so I was always ending up with the less attractive friend.

The worst part about it though was that his game was so bad he could never swoop these girls. My game was much stronger, but it wasn't strong enough to get the hottest girl's attention off this shiny distraction, so to speak.

In the end I stopped taking him out when he tried to steal cash and savings cards from the room of a birthday girl's South African exchange student. I caught him listening to Justin Bieber on his iPod not long ago, the guy is still a little bitch. He recently got a girlfriend who is cute but less good looking than him. All in all a massive waste of potential.

Quote: (12-16-2012 07:44 AM)assman Wrote:  

Even though they could have any of the other girls flirting with them, if they choose to go after your target, they're doing so to make themselves feel superior to you. Forget about going out with the guy, is that even the kind of person you want in your life?

Ya, not bro material.

The guy had his charms and was fun, and was contributing financially to my venture, but that type of social deficit between men is grating. Where is the love?

I'm sure I must have pushed some "I'm superior to you" buttons for him during our conversations, somehow. Maybe talking about meditation or philosophy or somehow or other talking above his head about my interests. Bastard would then upstage me where it matters most, and even go after girls I was with. Makes me feel all stabby. He he.

Don't trip about it. You're born with your looks and yes you can enhance them to a certain extent but MENTAL and INNER game strength is something you CAN build.

To be honest not bragging but keeping it real, I'm blessed looks wise. I've done modeling for major brands, runway etc, BUT that has only helped me garner a bit more TIME when getting approached or opening a girl. I've had buddies say 'it's your looks bro', but it's bullshit. I've been rejected TONS of times and know that even with looks nothing beats Game. If you have both you can be a machine. Regardless the best players I've met in the game are below to average in looks but have MAD confidence and swagger. Girls eat that shit up.

Btw don't think it's all roses on this side of the fence because I've had multiple girls literally drive me insane with insecurity and one even dumped me for 'I feel like dating a really good looking guy is not smart because more girls want you so you'll probably cheat'. Uh ok...

If your buddy is a good wingman then cool but if he just takes and doesn't help you then stop going out with him.

I really believe that rolling out solo is the best way because some wings cause more trouble then they're worth.

Delete.

I really need to stop posting in here when I'm drunk LOL

When I have been out with a guy who is better looking than me, I actually feel the potential for doing well is higher. Girls judge you by your friends a lot more than we judge them by their friends. So when girls see you with a high value guy, your value will automatically rise. If you want to you can actually use a thing I call "distributing value". When I go out the rule is you open the set you pick the girl you want. So when I would open the set I would pick the hottest girl and my boy would distribute a bunch of his value to me.

To distribute value all he has to do is treat you like he looks up to you. The way a little brother looks up to a big brother (i figured it out when I would accidently do this to my older brother and I noticed their switch from being attracted to me to him, I gave him all my value). So he acts like this and all of a sudden the hot girl who really liked him as we started talking to them, would switch to liking me. He was a good wing so he would always feign tunnel vision attraction for the other girl whether he was really into her or not. And likewise I have done the same for him. I landed most of my hottest girls in the states with this guy.

So really I think it's a bonus to go out with a good looking guy. Those good looks translate to status, and that stuff can be transferred. Combine that with how girls judge you by your friends big time and you will be able to pull a much hotter girl than if you go with some dude with no game. It's all in the attitude of who you are going with. He has to respect the "you open the set, its yours" rule.

Girls are more interested in 'personality' (you can call it game) than looks, use your mate as an opportunity to get to know women and then show them your personality, when they realise its a lot better than your mates you'll be in with a good chance. Sort of like a surprise attack which gets their hamster spinning.

I'm glad somebody finally mentioned this. Good looking guys get rejected too. Any man that you know that deals with a lot of women gets rejected, you just don't see it or remember it cause your so in awe.

They had a thread once that was pertaining to the downsides of being good looking. There aren't many but one of them is this: unless a girl is super thirsty or just really wanting it, many girls with self worth will try to be on there super A game when it comes to dealing with good looking guys. Many are gun-shy and won't call him unless he calls her. Some are so used to being fucked over they will outright reject a guy that their attracted to if they feel he's capable of playing her.

On the outside looking in it may look all peachy, but trust and believe that no matter how you look you still have to be on point.

Quote: (12-16-2012 07:45 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I traveled on Dead tour with a guy with model looks who would get laid every night.

There is way too much "I wish I was good looking", "I wish I was taller", "I wish I was more Latino" on this forum.

Straight up cold swooping at clubs is a straight up mental grind, any way you slice it.

Mental strength is way more important than physical if you want a long career in this Game.

Quote: (12-16-2012 02:08 PM)theIVth Wrote:  

I'm glad somebody finally mentioned this. Good looking guys get rejected too. Any man that you know that deals with a lot of women gets rejected, you just don't see it or remember it cause your so in awe.

They had a thread once that was pertaining to the downsides of being good looking. There aren't many but one of them is this: unless a girl is super thirsty or just really wanting it, many girls with self worth will try to be on there super A game when it comes to dealing with good looking guys. Many are gun-shy and won't call him unless he calls her. Some are so used to being fucked over they will outright reject a guy that their attracted to if they feel he's capable of playing her.

On the outside looking in it may look all peachy, but trust and believe that no matter how you look you still have to be on point.

Yeah, like I mentioned above, my friends got straight up rejected all the time.

The more I think about it, it was about as much as me, which is often.

Hell, the looks thing is way overrated.

Just last night, I lost a girl I had in a dope club (way too loud, which was my undoing), to a guy that was way worse looking than me. And guy was mad soft too.

I wanted to stick a knife in my eye.

Who knows though? I think they knew each other, and I could have lost out to one of the Guinness kids for all I know.

Still, took a huge loss to a chump last night.

I'd go so far as to say there is no choice about having a career in the game. The game is the reality for everyman. You can embrace that reality or lie to yourself about it.

I don't see how height or skin color is gonna make you look better. You can be ugly as fuck and 6'6 while a GQ 5'7 guy comes and leaps in like a tiger. I guess if you're pale as cum or black as night, it might be a disadvantage.