rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reasons not to be a player

I was just thinking that seducing women can be quite dangerous. Sex is fun and natural, BUT can lead to huge problems like legal trouble, diseases, and unwanted kids.

Some chick could falsely accuse you of rape. Sodomy, fornication,
and cohabitation are still illegal in some places. Some girl might be a minor or you could be picked up accidently in some prostitution sting. While the chances of being charged with a crime may be low, living a life as a sex offender is no fun.

http://www.sullivan-county.com/bush/7_states.htm

http://www.annarbor.com/news/a-young-man...der-label/

You could get some chick pregnant. Condoms can fail. Getting a vasectomy would be safer.

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ss...14_ch.html

You could get sexually transmitted diseases.

http://www.chathamcouncil.org/stdInfo.php

Have you ever had problems as a result of seducing girls? Have you ever been arrested, had a STD, or knocked up a chick?

I am not judging anyone, but I want to warn everyone how risky sex can be. I was a virgin until I was 24, but I have really screwed up my life since I started having sex. I am beginning to think I would better off to be a monk.

http://www.yesbutnobutyes.com/archives/2...ins_1.html

You are killing me.

Assuming you are serious:

"Some girl might be a minor" - Check her ID if it makes you feel better.

"you could be picked up accidently in some prostitution sting" - you may also win the lottery.

"You could get some chick pregnant. Condoms can fail." - They have worked for me 200% percent of the time.

"You could get sexually transmitted diseases." - You can also get hit by a bus when crossing the street when you are not in bed with a girl.

"I am beginning to think I would better off to be a monk. " - Could be a good move. I would go to one of the monasteries in China. At least you could learn some Kung-Fu.

Quote: (04-06-2010 03:51 PM)weblinks Wrote:  

http://www.annarbor.com/news/a-young-man...der-label/

I don't know if anybody read this but come on.

If the law says you can't live less than 1000 feet from a school, MOVE! Did he not see the school when he rented the house?

That article makes the guy sound like a victim, but it sounds to me like he wants to go to jail, or he really is a pervert.

It's like my cousin in jail. He still doesn't know why he got pulled over even though his license plate said "GRAM 4U"

There's some real dumbasses in this world.

Aloha!

Quote: (04-06-2010 04:50 PM)Kona Wrote:  

"GRAM 4U"

That is funny as hell

Some guys are mentally not prepared to be players. Your horniness has to surpass all fears from "what if" scenarios. When I got into the game I refused to see any downsides.

Do you have any regrets, Roosh? Have you ever had a close call?

Close calls, many. Regrets, none.

Again if you're stressing about potential close calls then this may not be for you.

Close calls tend to mold your behavior, so as to make them less likely to happen.

If your cavalier enough to make them happen, and you get away with your health and life intact, just learn from your behavior so they won't happen again.

If they haven't happened, just don't get so arrogant to think that they won't happen if you aren't careful.

Case in point: I got my gf pregnant last month. The pregnancy terminated naturally. I still won't have sex with her until she gets her period, we can track her cycle again, and she can get on some more potent birth control. She's pissed and horny. I don't give a fuck. I'm relieved and happy.

She could even cheat on me, due to horniness, and I wouldn't care. I'm just so relieved not to be having a kid. I would just get another gf if she did. I'm still not banging her until we get oriented again.

I may have been too arrogant with the BC in the past, but I learn quickly and learn well.

Quote: (04-06-2010 04:28 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

"You could get sexually transmitted diseases." - You can also get hit by a bus when crossing the street when you are not in bed with a girl.

Lol. All your other quips were spot on G, except this one. You're definitely a lot more likely to get an STD than being hit by a bus crossing the street. I'm saying this because, I've never and I don't know anybody personally that's been hit by a bus crossing the street.

I've had two STD's - chlamydia and mulloscum, and honestly, after getting them and then getting rid of them, STD's don't even scare me anymore. I know bookoo's of chicks and a few of my homeboys that have had STD's namely chlamydia - that shit is common as hell. I also know people that had gonorrhea and HPV. I've heard of chicks that had herpes, but nobody I know personally... same with HIV.

HIV honestly doesn't scare me too much, it's actually pretty rare and condoms were basically designed to protect you from it.

The skin-to-skin contact shit that condoms can't stop are the only things that somewhat worry me. Had mulloscum before, so that's not a big deal, but herpes does scare me, because that shit can stay with you for life.

That being said, herpes is the only thing that scares me.

Condoms can/have/will protect me from unwanted pregnancies and HIV and other STD's, so I'm not worried about that.

As a human with sexual needs, not having sex because your scared of shit is actually a pointless existence. Seriously, think about it.

You could have came up with better reasons to not be a player in my opinion, other than some statistics about ridiculous shit, child prostitution stings? Like G said, are you serious?

In order to avoid diseases now, I fuck new chicks with condoms always. If I can see myself fucking a chick for a few months and have reason to believe she's just fucking me, then I'll take her to the clinic and make sure they're clear to go before I rawdawg or eat the box. I'm so glad I do this now, because almost half of the chicks I take to the clinic have chlamydia, and they're always so shocked, like "I didn't even think I had anything". Yeah, chicks don't have symptoms with chlamydia most of the time, so they really should get tested more often than they do. Even then, if you get chlamydia, no big deal - it goes away within like 10 days by taking some pills.

Maybe if this country had some real sex education, more people would understand what's up and how to actually protect themselves. Instead, we get this sex education that still tries to promote abstinence as the best option to our teenagers, so we wind up with A.) kids who just flat out ignore the shit and do what they want anyway or B.) kids who get scared and stay virgins until they're 24 like the person who wrote this post. Neither is good for society, actual education would be the preferred method, but for some reason we can't seem to grasp that.

Either way, I keep myself educated and informed, and I'm comfortable taking the risks and having sex with a new chick everyday if I so please.

Life lived right, is dangerous...

Good post Wonka. I had no idea though that chlamydia was so common. Funny thing is that I'm more scared of herpes than probably anything else. Only because everything else is so much more preventable. And hell, we probably ALL have HPV if we've rawdogged. Guys don't get any symptoms from it I believe.

Weblinks, you don't have anything to prove to us. If the player lifestyle is not for you, then cheers, join up with the 95% od male population and do your thing.

Quote: (04-07-2010 05:24 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Good post Wonka. I had no idea though that chlamydia was so common.

Yeah, I didn't know that either until I caught it. Then I started taking girls to the clinic, let's just say the percentage of chicks that I've took the clinic and don't have symptoms of anything, but still have chlamydia is like super high.

Quote: (04-07-2010 10:38 PM)Willy Wonka Wrote:  

Quote: (04-07-2010 05:24 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Good post Wonka. I had no idea though that chlamydia was so common.

Yeah, I didn't know that either until I caught it. Then I started taking girls to the clinic, let's just say the percentage of chicks that I've took the clinic and don't have symptoms of anything, but still have chlamydia is like super high.

What kind of girls are you banging though? Are these girls pretty much unpaid hookers or are they your normal girls who may only sleep with 5-10 guys in their life?

Chlamydia seems to be about as common as a cold. ANYONE can have it.

The reason not to be a "player" (whatever that means) is because defining yourself by sexuality is pathetic. There are much higher planes of human emotion and being.

Use "game" to get what you need and reduce valve pressure so you're not distracted from the more important things. If that takes more than a few girls a year I'd argue you have problems to think through.

Quote:Quote:

not having sex because your [sic] scared of shit is actually a pointless existence. Seriously, think about it.

I just seriously thought about it and I don't get whatever you're trying to say. An orgasm is a reward to be rationally weighed against the risks and costs same as a shooting heroin or pursuing a business opportunity.

I game mainly in china, and there are a million stories floating around about bad encountered between foreigners and chinese with the lauwais (foreigners) getting shafted. But for each of those there are ten stories with them getting away with murder almost.

Fear should not keep you from the game. Yes, there are some bad experiences that all players have. I personally had to bribe a chick about a hundred bucks to not goto the police (seriously, if you meet a chinese chick whos got D cups in a bar you would expect her to be legal age right?) But for every single negative experience, ive had ten glowing ones.

What it breaks down to. Do you enjoy the company of beautiful women who you know want you? Do you enjoy sex that you know that is wanted by both parties, for whatever reasons? Do you enjoy having a great time with great people wherever you go? Do you want to enjoy a life full of new expereinces?

If you answer yes to these questions, then a players life is for you. It is totally up to you how much time you have to assign to the pursuit of happiness. I myself am a traveling businessman, responsible for the whole of china market. I have very little time to myself, and even that isnt regular from week to week. But i still remain sucessful in my secular world as well as with women. You just need the drive to sucess in personal, romantic, and the rest of the world.

Remember, being a player is more then just getting laid. It is how to improve areas of your life. Before i became proficent in the game, i was a shy, mostly introverted guy who thanked his lucky stars if anyone ever talked to him in a place. I stayed at home playing online games and drank with my roomates who were the same way. I shat myself just thinking about talking to a girl.

Fast forward a few years later, and now i am a sucessful businessman who gets the girls he wants on his own terms. I am the life of any party, and sometimes need to fight off invatations when i am out to meet other people. Everywhere i go, i bring with me something to change someone's life, and i take away another amazing experience that most people would never even dream of as possible. I live a fullfilling life, and now possess a drive to better myself each day. I would never go back, and anyone who does well in the PUA world will tell you the same. And the best part of this is, i now have guys ive known for years asking me what the secret is. They are richer, better looking, and never thought i would have gotten anything. One look at my photo album and i can see it on their faces "WHAT THE FUCK?" Now if that isnt the definition of success, i dont know what is.

What im reading into this topic is people who are afraid to get up off their ass and see how they can change their life for the better, and thus want any excuse as to not do it. Sounds alot like chick logic to me.

"Some chick could falsely accuse you of rape."

Im a paranoid person at heart so Ive thought about this one before. How easy is it for a chick to pretend a guy raped her and him goign to jail over it if
a)they had sex, but she wanted it
b)they never had sex

lol

I mean does this shit happen in real life? Or is actual proof needed?lol

I would hope/assume the latter, but anyone got a clue how this sort of thing works out in the real world?

It can happen, but taking a cynical view of it.

Rape accusers get alot of stigma associated with them. Most people are not that much of an attention whore. Also, many people sympathize with the accused in these cases, espeically when alcohol is involved. Woman are famous for changing their minds at the drop of the hat. Usally it turns into a case of he said she said, and its hard to prove anything. Plus it calls into account the womans past alot as a show of charater. Most women who sleep arround wont even bother, since they already have the history.

Girls lie about rape because they might feel guilty about having sex, they are crazy, they want revenge, they
hate men, and/or they want to extort men.

Here is an interesting article:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/lo...se19e.html

Quote: (04-15-2010 09:06 PM)AlphaQup2nite Wrote:  

I game mainly in china, and there are a million stories floating around about bad encountered between foreigners and chinese with the lauwais (foreigners) getting shafted. But for each of those there are ten stories with them getting away with murder almost.

Fear should not keep you from the game. Yes, there are some bad experiences that all players have. I personally had to bribe a chick about a hundred bucks to not goto the police (seriously, if you meet a chinese chick whos got D cups in a bar you would expect her to be legal age right?) But for every single negative experience, ive had ten glowing ones.

What it breaks down to. Do you enjoy the company of beautiful women who you know want you? Do you enjoy sex that you know that is wanted by both parties, for whatever reasons? Do you enjoy having a great time with great people wherever you go? Do you want to enjoy a life full of new expereinces?

If you answer yes to these questions, then a players life is for you. It is totally up to you how much time you have to assign to the pursuit of happiness. I myself am a traveling businessman, responsible for the whole of china market. I have very little time to myself, and even that isnt regular from week to week. But i still remain sucessful in my secular world as well as with women. You just need the drive to sucess in personal, romantic, and the rest of the world.

Remember, being a player is more then just getting laid. It is how to improve areas of your life. Before i became proficent in the game, i was a shy, mostly introverted guy who thanked his lucky stars if anyone ever talked to him in a place. I stayed at home playing online games and drank with my roomates who were the same way. I shat myself just thinking about talking to a girl.

Fast forward a few years later, and now i am a sucessful businessman who gets the girls he wants on his own terms. I am the life of any party, and sometimes need to fight off invatations when i am out to meet other people. Everywhere i go, i bring with me something to change someone's life, and i take away another amazing experience that most people would never even dream of as possible. I live a fullfilling life, and now possess a drive to better myself each day. I would never go back, and anyone who does well in the PUA world will tell you the same. And the best part of this is, i now have guys ive known for years asking me what the secret is. They are richer, better looking, and never thought i would have gotten anything. One look at my photo album and i can see it on their faces "WHAT THE FUCK?" Now if that isnt the definition of success, i dont know what is.

What im reading into this topic is people who are afraid to get up off their ass and see how they can change their life for the better, and thus want any excuse as to not do it. Sounds alot like chick logic to me.

Totally awesome post dude. I've noticed that your posts are some of the most interest and in this case, deepest on this forum. Keep up the awesome stuff coming man. Are you living in China full time? I'm thinking of going to Asia for the first time maybe this fall and when I'll make to China, I'll definitely want to buy you some drinks and to not only go hunting together but also to discuss business in China overall.

Cheers mate.

The Monk thing may be perfect for you with the mentality you have towards the player lifestyle. Or maybee get on EHarmony and find a "compatible" solid, or be celabant. This is a dangerous life amigo,you have to be careful 24/7/365 they say "If you cant take the heat, get your ass out tha kitchen"

Peace,
Eduardo.

Quote: (04-08-2010 12:54 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Chlamydia seems to be about as common as a cold. ANYONE can have it.

I've had it twice.

The second time I caught reiters syndrome from it. I was only in bed for 3 months then finally got the all clear a couple of days ago. 6 months in total to recover

I had a lot of fun getting it.

Both times

The "you better get a test" phone calls to the girls you have been shagging is the funniest part

[Image: banana.gif]

Since we're talking about std's. I got a tested a few weeks ago and came back negative but I have a strange feeling I got something. I called the doc and she said I'm clean and fine but still