rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

PJs 100 Approach Thread

PJs 100 Approach Thread

It's time to get serious boys. I hope to create a tradition, whereby newbies to the forum who are serious about proving their dedication to the game create their own threads detailing their initial forays into game.

I am by no means new to game, but my progress has been stalling so I thought it would be important to return to basics. Without further ado, I will be updating this thread in the coming weeks and months until I reach 100 approaches. Feedback and encouragement is welcome.

FTN!

PJs 100 Approach Thread

Approach #1: @ dinner with the family. Approached the maitrde. Fluffed and asked about drinks. Went to the bar bought a drink. Re opened 10 mins later "what are you doing? Facebook?" She says "do you have a Facebook?" Sensing an opportunity I say sure. I go in to deep rapport and talk about her life. She asks me what I'm drinking I say vodka you want to try? She says I don't drink. I said its cool I don't drink, I don't smoke, but I like to have sex-- at which point I point to my #.

Finishing dinner updates later

FTN

PJs 100 Approach Thread

great idea. Enjoy this time, and remember the hardest approaches are usually the most rewarding.

PJs 100 Approach Thread

Thanks buddy. I made two approaches today, but I didn't have much of a sexual intent behind my conversation so I am inclined not to count them. What do you guys think?

PJs 100 Approach Thread

Wait a minute, your out chasing tail when you are out with your family? Do you mean your parents or do you mean your wife and kids lol?

PJs 100 Approach Thread

Parents.

PJs 100 Approach Thread

For future reference, (cold)-approach implies conversations where I interact with a female with the explicit intent of sleeping with her. Otherwise it's a waste of time. That being said what follows is 12/15's (1) approach:

(2) As I am leaving the barber shop after getting a hair cut at the local shopping strip I notice a weather beaten lizard with a tattoo on her breast; she is smoking a cigarette. I approach indirect and ask, "Do you know where I can find some pink lotion?" While she is making suggestions on where I might find this niche hair product I banter with her on the subject of race. She's not my type at all, but I got the "crazy" vibe from her. In my experience, crazy girls = easy lays. Again as the conversation began to wane I did not feel pressed to continue the interaction because she wasn't my type. I walk away and 5 seconds later she calls after me, wanting to give me some more info. I take it as a serious IOI and I re-engage her. I tell her something along the lines of "Why don't you stay and chat with me a while."

Upon further inspection this chick was a 5.6 at most, and I didn't really want to talk to her, but I did it for the love of the game. We chatted for about 15 mins about her life, suppose I should have number closed for practice, but I didn't want to have sex with her so I passed.

PJs 100 Approach Thread

Apologies, on the length and the formatting for the following post, I'm still working to find my flow on how I want to write my field reports, as well as how I am going to manage the approach accounting system(AAS™). I talk to a lot of people when I go out, but I would not consider all these conversations "approaches." For future posts, any cute girl (>6) I speak to with the intent of having sex with (and any sets that hook that I do for practice) I'll include all approaches made, but, regardless I will only detail the sets that hook.

That being said, I just got back from a short trip to the mall. Picked up my book for the B.A. Book Challenge, and made 4 approaches:

(3) Blonde Model / Manager

I enter the mall and notice a cute blonde (7) with a map, I open indirect asking where the bookstore is. Together we find it on the map and then I ask about her, "do you work for the mall?" that's when I find out she's a "model." (read: pretty girl getting paid to give directions at the mall) We converse about the nature of her job, I drop a tidbit about our jobs being similar, but the convo didn't really hook. After about 8 minutes of conversation her "manager" (obstacle) comes in through the mall entrance. She was an average height latin american woman who was wearing a lot of makeup, but was a lot closer to my age (21). I comment on the nature of her shirt (high fashion) I ask her, "what are you wearing?" Forever 21. we fluff about forever 21, and then go deeper in the mall together. I tried to iDate her (the manager), but it was kind of weak. Not enough attraction or rapport (chemistry: low).

(4) Woman in bookstore

I get into the bookstore and it's all about business. I see a cute short thick latin american girl (High 6) checking out books on photography in my peripheral. I walked up to her with nothing planned trusting that I would kick into gear. I was definitely rusty, but it worked out just fine. I said "I was looking at some books and I could not help, but notice your dope purse?" (upward inflection) I was aware my body was a little tense, but I delivered the opener with enough confidence for it to hit well enough to not get blown out immediately. I was aware of the fact that she could tell it was a pickup -- which was cool, but I am just mentioning that I picked up on it. Her purse said "venice" in italian so I fluffed about it. From there I segued into what she was there looking for... She said she was looking for a book for her father and her boyfriend. In the moment I decided my approaches were lacking sexual intent so I pushed the envelope, I asked why not just get your boyfriend a threesome? She didn't take it great, but at this point the set was hooked so it didn't quite matter either. I ejected shortly there after.

(5) Cashier at bookstore

I grab my book and go to pay for it. I notice the girls name-tag, her name is tamara. She was a cute white girl, definitely a cute six. Not as cute as the previous woman, but I think it's because she wasn't as old.. regardless I was more attracted to the cashier (does that have to do with chemistry?)

I say, "what up tamara, where's tia?" she "lols" (You know when you're texting and you read something midly amusing and you respond lol, but you don't really laugh? That's kind of how she responded.) She says, "it's ta-ma-raah;" I say, "no, its not." she gives me shit, but I reframe it humorously and give her shit right back, she backs down and says "haha it is funny, but after hearing it everyday not as much." I say, "Whatever Your highlights are hot." and smile at her. She smiles to herself, blushes, tucks her hair behind her ear and says, "thanks, I did it myself, they're terrible" I say, "Oh get out of here, you did a good job." I tell her I'll come back to see her soon enough, and leave.

What I really got out of that interaction was the value of "throwing heat." I want to practice doing this a lot more. Cause what I said wasn't anything special, but it was sexually charged and it got her hot.

(6) Brazilian Woman waiting for our cars

I see a fatty and I holler at her weakly, she blows me off. I'm waiting for my mother to pick me up and I notice an older woman standing with large aviators. I open her with, "Where are our chauffeurs?" She smiles. I don't think it hits so I turn my shoulder content to finish a successful outing to the mall with 3 approaches under my belt and then she says to me in a cute accent, "I know, they're taking forever!" with a smile, so I reply, "Ugh, isn't good help is hard to come by these days.. Where are you from?" Brazil (7.2, mild to medium chemistry). I tell her, "your shades are hot... they make you" (pause) "look like a police officer." (they were raybans) she smiled and kind of rolled her eyes.

I want to point out that, I've been in the game for 4 or 5 years so at this point I go with the flow, I knew what I was doing, but if you asked me why I negged her I couldn't tell you. It just felt right. I suppose I would say that I was feeling her so I wanted to indicate interest, but she hadn't done anything to earn my interest/affection besides being pretty so I had to temper it. Honestly speaking I don't think there was a strong enough angle for me to pull, but I was definitely content to shamelessly flirt with her for 10 minutes.

TOTAL TIME SPENT APPROACHING: 35 MINS
APPROACHES MADE: 4
NUMBERS CLOSED: 0

What I took away from this session:

1) Too much unearned complimenting, and if I am going to compliment a girl.. then I should at least temper it with a neg like I did in my final approach.

2) Have a stronger sexual intent, which will lead to more "heat being thrown." There may be some unconscious fear of rejection that I am not acknowledging, but I will monitor my future approaches for this.

3) This follows my last point, but with girls that I have higher chemistry levels with I should throw more heat because it'll probably lead to stronger phone #s.

I'm flying tomorrow and airport game is one of my favorites, stay tuned, and feel free to comment!

FTN,
PJ

PJs 100 Approach Thread

After you "throw her some heat" a good follow up is to be silent with killer eye contact and a smirk. If she secretly enjoyed the heat, she will set herself up for some more.

At this point, it would be wise to act like you are in a hurry and have other things to do. This is perfect time to number close.

That's the one thing I noticed with your approaches. There is the "approach" aspect, which is literally walking up to a chick and mumbling some non-sense, but "gaming" her is the whole interaction; being able to move the conversation in any direction that you want it to go. I'm also getting a sense you're a little afraid of rejection still. The next step: Step up the boldness.

Nontheless, you must remember: you are out doing what 95% of other men refuse to do. Not only refuse to do it, but the mere thought of rejection is enough of a mental beating to soil their panties. Good work. I look forward to seeing your player skills augment.

PJs 100 Approach Thread

Man, don't you open moving sets?

PJs 100 Approach Thread

Quick update:

Did some introspection and I am still definitely afraid of rejection. It's not a conscious fear like one might have of spiders, its more of a lazy fear more along the lines of "I'd rather not experience that..." But we have a myriad of ways to deal with that i.e. rejection therapy; pushing the interaction to a result; "Making the hoe say no."

I made two approaches in the past 4 or 5 days that went well enough, so I'll include them in tonight's update.

Otherwise, I've been doing a lot of reading on sales and sexuality and it has really got my head churning in the right direction. If anyone is having difficulty seeing results I would definitely recommend checking out a sales book or two.

I have also been doing sexual exercises to get more in touch with my sexual energy. I plan on reading more books to develop that aspect of my personality. I am working on becoming completely comfortable with sex/sexuality as a whole. Its not that I am weird about sex. I have had all kinds of different sex enough times that it is not still a HUGE mystery, but it is more so that sex is not a completely natural element in my reality. More specifically sex still retains an element of taboo and mystique that I am trying to exorcise completely so that "making the sale" will be a lot less important to my ego.

-PJ

P.S. I almost forgot @Alberto -- No, I usually don't, but as the theme for the next few approaches is doing something that terrifies me, I will [Image: wink.gif].
FTN!

PJs 100 Approach Thread

Keep up the good work. I have notice that a lot of us players here don't really daygame. We might open a cute girl here and there but nothing like what you are doing.

I was daygaming hard for about three weeks in my junior college campus. Got a batch full of numbers but none of them lead to a bang and not even a date. I will say that I gave up because of the low results but I just need to keep going and improve on different aspects of my game. Since I was getting wonderful results online and night game I felt like daygaming was not a priority. But while I was daygaming I noticed that I would see hotter girls during the day. I only open girls that were a 7 and up, to me, while daygaming. I think I should go back to daygaming girls that past the boner test and build my skills.

Daygaming is by far the hardest way to get a bang. But once mastered the possiblities are endless. When you are a bar the ratio is 4:1, when you are online the amount of replies back are minimal,

But when you are DAYGAMING the possiblities are endless. Pussy everywhere.

PJs 100 Approach Thread

WOOH!

It has been too LONG! There is a lot to update so I am going to start with my realizations first, and then include the approaches 2nd in a later post.

Realization #1: Qualification goes hand in hand with screening.

Realization #2: The Anchor *credit* style.

Realization #3: Unconscious Buy signal *IOI* -- Still working on

I find it hard to believe it was only 4 days ago I updated you all, but WOW have I learned a lot this week. I have been reading sales books to help generate results and the change has been immediate. I have also been frequenting strip clubs during low volume hours to work on my conversation skills and to help me continue to keep removing beautiful women from their societal pedestals.

(Side Note: In the past 4 days I've been twice; spent $12 in tips. Bartenders & waitresses only; I only drink water.)

One paradigm shift I owe to my sales books, is the idea that you should believe with your whole heart that your product will absolutely benefit your "clients'" life. I suppose this principle can best be boiled down to: provide value. This changes the "pick-up" dynamic from something I'm "doing to her" to a mutual process of seduction instead. The second is when buying temperature is high, don't fuck around, close; and when you close, close like a champ.

Below I break down the most important nuggets of knowledge I've gleaned thus far from my readings

Rule #1: Know your product

Why should she "do business with you." What can you offer her?

Rule #2: Know your target audience

What's your niche. Who are you targeting?

Rule #2.5: Tailor your "rap" (game) to your audience.

What does your customer need. How can you deliver your message so it is best received?

Rule #3: Close

Take no prisoners.

Qualification/Screening: Allow me to say, I LOVE qualification. Let me try to explain why I like qualification. I would attempt to describe qualification as "the articulation of identity." "Are you this type of person, or that type of person?" It's the idea of you selling a frame, and her "buying into" it. Her buying into a frame literally creates a force that influences her future actions. So far I have been using qualification to figure out if the girl I am "selling to" has a need for my product i.e. are we compatible.

The reason why I like qualification so much, is because it is completely arbitrary. Qualificaiton can have no bearing on who the woman might actually be but once bought into, it will influence your targets behavior thusly. This ties into the idea of DHV, and is also why, I am beginning to realize, daygame can be very lucrative once mastered.

In set, once I have "Displayed Higher Value." it simply means that I have demonstrated that I am someone she would benefit from by socially aligning with me. And, as such, she will go out of her way to protect our alliance. The higher my perceived value, the more she will try to avoid rejection. i.e. she will jump through my "qualification hoops," i.e. she will buy into the frames I set.

Telling stories about how you rescued your niece from a tiger is sweet and all, but what does that mean FOR HER. Once you know who you are dealing with it becomes a lot easier to DHV because you will know where her interest lies and how you can service her, the customer.

In summation, qualification in conjunction with displaying higher value influences your customers behavior. Qualification is your seduction vehicle.

*Disclaimer* I didn't write the book on qualification these are just my observations from my experiences. When I detail my approaches you will see how I believe these "techniques" helped.

The Anchor: I know what you're thinking, what is this the 90s?? Why is he talking about anchors and qualification I thought he was a player! All I can say is that I saw the truth this weekend. I didn't even set out to "use an anchor," but I witnessed the phenomena in action and all I can say is, heed "the anchor effect."

From what I witnessed from my approaches anchors buy you how I would say: "unsuspicious time." I'll tell you exactly when I realized the power of this effect. I was at the mall with my friend's parents and they were waiting for their son while he shopped with his fiance in one of the stores. They were seated, and a short distance away (~11 feet) from them was a model handing out maps for the mall. I open her quietly and briefly make short conversation with her and then turn my attention towards the parents. I exchange a few pleasantries with the parents and then I say to the parents, "Give me a second, I want to chat with my new friend [Image: smile.gif]." I return my attention to the model and continue conversation. This woman and I chatted for about 15 minutes and not once did she give me any sort of "okay I have shit to do vibe." the parents saw we were hitting it off and subsequently excused themselves to check out a nearby store. Guys, LITERALLY, as soon as the parents walked away the interaction changed. She started to get impatient! It was incredible. I remember saying to myself as I noticed the parents walking away, "there goes my anchor.." and then it clicked. The reason I was having so much success that day was because I had great anchors. What I realized was that having an anchor gave me time to kick my rap without my targets consciously wondering WTF I was doing there until I was able to reach the DHV point. Once I crossed that threshold, anchored or not, they then WANTED me (albiet subconsciously) to stay.

In short, from where I'm standing, unless your target is captivated off the opener (which can and does happen a lot) you're going to need an anchor to give you time to kick your rap. When I detail my other approaches you will see the concept of the anchor in effect more and more.

Unconscious close IOI: And finally there's the, what I'm calling, the unconscious "close me" signal. I don't know how to describe it so I am just going to try and report my observations. Regardless, I'll just keep doing approaches until I figure it out, and then detail it here! [Image: smile.gif] The "unconscious close me signal" is a momentary IOI. It's this moment, usually right before I indicate I am preparing to depart, (although it doesn't have to be.. I've noticed this IOI elsewhere) where literally the gates of heaven open, and something about my target whispers, "CLOSE ME". I have only witnessed this maybe 3 or 4 times before, but it is becoming more and more prevalent and I predict it will become even more apparent the more I approach, and the more I cultivate the salesman mentality. I do not know how well I can articulate it, but heres something I wrote for you all to meditate on describing what I am talking about:

It's in the eyes. It's as if she wants to ask me something but doesn't know what. It is precisely in that moment of glory, I know I have won. It is in that moment that I up the ante, and I close.

Thats it for now, but remember gentlemen:
Close hard, Close fast, and Take No Prisoners.

FTN,
PJ

P.S. Expect another update in 24 hours.

PJs 100 Approach Thread

You are right. Once mastered I also believe daygaming can be very profitable.

PJs 100 Approach Thread

Quote: (12-16-2012 03:17 PM)PJ25 Wrote:  

She said she was looking for a book for her father and her boyfriend. In the moment I decided my approaches were lacking sexual intent so I pushed the envelope, I asked why not just get your boyfriend a threesome?
Absolutely brilliant, definitely going to use that one.

PJs 100 Approach Thread

Quote: (12-27-2012 10:24 AM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

Quote: (12-16-2012 03:17 PM)PJ25 Wrote:  

She said she was looking for a book for her father and her boyfriend. In the moment I decided my approaches were lacking sexual intent so I pushed the envelope, I asked why not just get your boyfriend a threesome?
Absolutely brilliant, definitely going to use that one.

I like that, screens her out quickly. If she was into you she would have laughed and kept the conversation light hearted. Instead she put up the bitch shield.

PJs 100 Approach Thread

This shit feels like homework, but here is the breakdown.

12/19
(7) Two Brazilian teens. Gave her an inquisitve look and approached with "Is it...-- no it can't be. You look like someone I know." but as I was delivering my "opener" one of the kiosk ladies cock blocked me so hard, she said-- "Why you talking to these girls for?!" It was so funny, but in that moment I felt like the mall workers just trying to make a sale. It was precisely in this moment I realize I need to reassess strategy.

(8) Spot a chubby 6 playing with her cell phone, when suddenly I am stopped by a mediocre 7. I do not recall what she said to me, but I do remember thinking to myself -- "well, she's cute enough." The entire exchange went well enough. I do remember screening for sexual availability

(9) Two cute Jewish girls
I'm walking through the mall and I find myself in conversation with the cuttest Jewish saleswoman. No older than 20 and this girl was a 9 on the looks scale (if I gave 9's.) I run game and she is eating it up. She made some remark along the lines of "why are you messing around with me, you're not going to buy." And just to prove to her that I was serious I bought some useless shit, but I did snag her Facebook info. Plenty of mutual friends... going to try and get the bang over longterm [Image: tard.gif]

12/22

(10) Girl with bagning body at the gym
Notice this chick at a different gym than I normally go to. Had the proportions of a video vixen made an initial approach, interest was kind of high, but noticed she had braces and that turned me off. In the spirit of "making the hoe say no." I flatly asked can I take you out on a date? She said I have a boyfriend. on to the next one

(11) Hipster Girls outside my liquor store
After the gym I head to the liquor store for reasons I cannot remember, but I spot some 3 hipster chicks (low 7's) smoking a cigarette. I hop out of my car approach with confidence and say "can I bum a cigarette." They say of course, I light it and start shooting the shit with them (the cigarette was my anchor). The conversation went well and then I began to qualify the one who was giving me the most attention. "You like to party?" blah blah "then give me your number and you girls can come over and party with me later." Number close, but one of the 3 girls (the driver) and I rubbed each other the wrong way and I knew that these girls wouldn't be coming over because their decision maker didn't like me. Oh well NEXT

These next approaches were TERRIBLE

(12) Approach random woman looking at purses
"They're nice aren't they?" Gives me a creeper look and I just move on
Whatever, it counts.

(13) Approach another random woman looking at purses
"Do you know anything about the colors?" (in reference to the Michael Kors bag she was looking at) I happen to know a little tips about the designer that I learned gaming a sales associate in a higher end mall before

the approach died in my throat

(14) Approach a cologne sales woman she conned the fuck out of me
Spit game here and there, but I talked her down to a lower price

(15) Conversation with Stripper #1
Conversation went well enough. When I sat down in the club around 6PM , there were maybe 12 - 13 gentlemen scattered around the club. I made a point of sitting by myself, and not smiling at anyone. When one of the dancers who was closer to my age finished her set she came by and sat down a table next to me. I said "You should sit with me." She politely declines, I insist confidently and firmly, "I'm inviting you to sit with me." she complies and we talk about the nature of the game. She gave me a lot of intel on the inner-workings and the psychology of the girls. But she was kind of a rude bitch in the sense that through talking to her for about 15-20 minutes I could tell that she was not the type of girl I wanted to have in my life.

(16) Waitress
I feel like Dark skinned girls have been brought up to find me as a quite the catch so when it comes to gaming them, I don't really have to try. I can be quite direct and it usually leads to a "shot on goal" so to speak. The waitress and I are chatting and I say to her, "you have a beautiful smile." It was true and she responded something to the effect of "shrugging her shoulders" I said "you bitch!" with a smile and then I followed up with "you probably get that all the time right? Even still if you are being complimented on something that you do really wel you should still smile... like me for instance, I..." here I paused while I tried to rack my brain for something that I do really well, she interjects "what do you do really well that you get complimented on?" Here the conversation turned sexual when I stare her dead in her eyes with a serious expression I pause to think, but in my head I think sex. I can tell we're thinking the same thing, my expression then turns to a grin and I say "cooking."

I want to add that I didn't do this consciously I simply knew that as a result of the interaction we were having she would "read my mind." so I was able to indirectly tell her that, at least I thought I was a talented lover. After a couple of games here and there I try to close, but she says that I don't date guys that come out here. It was quite amicable and I know that if I were to return to the club I have a wing-woman waiting for me.

(17) Conversation with Stripper #2
After I excuse myself from conversation with the waitress I am approached by an energetic stripper. I couldn't tell if she had seen me working the room and the reactions that all the people who had interacted with me were having, but it was like she wanted a piece of the action. I think she might have been on drugs, or just a really bubbly person. She alluded to me coming back at the end of the night and taking her home... I don't know though it all happened so fast. My armor is usually impenetrable, but she definitely got me catching feelings. She was called to dance I left without acknowledging her on the exit.

(18) Model
A buddy of mine phoned me asking if I would help him out. He needed 1 more person for VIP at his table and I told him I would attend. Hit the club, with a crew of 6 or so and rolling with us is this chick who does some modeling.. like every decent girl in this city. But as we're approaching the club my buddy shows me a photo of her completely nude. They're going nuts over the photo in a very beta way and I keep trying to be the voice of reason, its not a big deal. I don't want to admit it, but I feel as if I started to pedastalize this chick before even meeting her.

But we meet, and I got the vibe that she felt as if I should have known who she was. But I had just spent an hour at the strip club talking to naked hoes, to me she was just another chick. But she had an ATTITUDE ON her. Make a long story short I gamed her a little, but I was a little heavy handed on the negs first of all because I was drunk, but second cause she was not giving me the respect I was entitled to. (My buddy holds me in high esteem b/c I get him business.) I chatted up some other people in the VIP and as they were leaving they come over and salute me and give my whole table a bottle of vodka. My peers were gushing and she was still acting like a little bitch. I suspect it was a clash of the egos, but still I didn't care for her attitude. I even tried to be the politician at one point and say "hey, there's no need for this we're on the same team." She's lucky I didn't pour a drink on her. Whatever I'm done ranting. I didn't hook up with her, but since the interaction was bombing I attempted to bomb even harder and hook her up with another friend. IF I can't hit it at least somebody else can.

(19) Girl From School
In the VIP and I see this fellow that I recognize from the last time I was out. He's just generally being a boss, but we had that moment of recognition and I notice he's with a fly shorty. I make my way over, offer grettings and then gets to the chatting with the girl. I'm a little tipsy at this point, but it comes out that we go to the same school. I close on social media and then retreat back to my camp rationalizing 1) she's with my friend 2) I'll indubitably see her on campus where I my chances of banging her are marginally higher.

12/23
At this point in the night because of the drama between myself and the "model" the mood in the VIP is soured. Still reeling off the feelings I felt for the stripper, I emphatically suggest we go to the strip club! By the time we get to the stripclub I was definitely trashed, but nothing could have prepared me for what lay ahead. I got to the strip club expecting the same type of ambience from before, but I could not have been more wrong.
When I was in the club earlier, I had not realized that management had cordoned off sections to make the club more intimate. At 4 in the morning the strip club turned into a nightclub with tits. The place was packed wall to wall. I saw the bartender that had served me earlier and in attempt to stay true to my mantra of only drinking water in the strip club, I asked her for water and to which she said "$10" I nearly fainted! "It's me!" I pleaded (I had tipped her ~$10 earlier for serving me water). She said, "sorry I can't serve you water." and turned her back to me. [Image: huh.gif] A little way aways I see the waitress that I had formed a bond with, she spots me and gets my drink request right away I ask her for "water" she returns and I spend the rest of my night nursing my water. I felt really lame. I was not ready for war.

Next morning.
Nursed hangover.

(20) Dinner; the bubble butt Brazilian
I took my little sister out to get some food at this brazillian restaurant in the mall. They serve authentic brazillian food and the entire staff is from brazil. I want to report that there was this interesting vibe between the waitress and I. I knew from the placement of the restaurant that this was a location where many tourists frequented. But my culture is closer to that of hers than western culture. If you were to meet me in person you would stereotype me as westerner, but as we were interacting I could tell she wasn't sure how to relate to me. There were moments where she was very warm and we had a flirtatious vibe going. and there were others (when my sister and I were both on our smart phones, not talking) where she treated me as a westerner and was a bit dejected. Very interesting. We had a thing going and then towards the end of my meal when I was getting the courage to do SOMETHING, she flashed a huge rock in my face. Married. NEXT.

(21)Cute chick from Bed Bath and Beyond
My sister and I head to BBB and buy a Christmas Gift for my pops. I don't really recall the approach, but I was in line and I opened the woman behind me indirectly, but almost to the point of disinterest. (I was on my smartphone) I had this air about me that made it seem that I thought she was beneath me or something. I will point out that I was wearing kacky pants a grey shirt and a leather jacket. All of a sudden I turn face her and begin talking, but we're about 3 feet away and we're just having great eye contact. I'm staring deep into her eyes and talking about I have no idea, but I could tell she was starting to "feel something." I get flustered and in an attempt to say ANYTHING I say "uh, are you wearing contacts?" she was... "why?" she asks (I realized from my approaches, that when you ask a seemingly random question, you better have a follow up or attraction tends to die.) luckily she followed up her own question with "can you see it?" I say yes . I get the feeling she likes what I'm selling so I make an effort to close. It was kind of weak, but she was eager. My sister and I pay and I walk out the store ignoring her. When we're outside the store I instruct my sister to "pull up the car." I return to the inside of the store and it seems as if she's looking for me. Her eyes light up and she says .. "uh I think I parked on the other side." I take her number.

FLAKES.

12/24
(22) 2 set inside oakley
Here is where I noticed the power of anchoring. Girls were eyeing me hard all throughout the store, I don't know why I didn't close at least one of them, but I was lazy.

(23) 2 Cute Jewish Girls Cont'd
I see 1 of the two Jewish girls mentioned above. I ask her, "where's my best friend?" Our interaction had been memorable and I know she had a little crush on me, but I wasn't ready for what she said to me. She said, "today's my birthday, I'm 18 now." Fellas, I kid you not, there was definitely something behind those words. She caught me a little off guard, but I disguised well enough I said, "I'll be back to take care of you."

(24) Map Model
I did a pretty good job of detailing this approach when I discussed my realizations on anchoring above.

This approach went well.. we've been texting, but she has a boyfriend. I want to hook up with her anyways, but I don't know that my game is potent enough. We'll See.

12/25
(25) 5 Set Blown Out

At the beach with my Jewish friend. He doesn't smoke cigarettes, but I was dying to make a few approaches so I used my cigarettes as a prop approach a 5 set. Impose my presence, my anchor was mediocre at best. but my epic fail set me up for 2 great success. The best part was after the blew me out and saw me being social I saw them on the streat and their demeanor was kind of like "oh man I wish we could have talked to him more." Cheap vindication. I will admit though that there was a moment where I said, I can either let that approach color the rest of my day or I can go make another approach. The next approach went swimmingly and it gave me enough confidence to approach like a machine for the rest of the day.

(26) Jamaican 2 Set
Feeling a little dejected after the horrible set I see this Bootylicious Jamaican broad posing for pictures ~20 feet away. I approach without hesitation knowing that I'm golden off the opener. (Racial Compatibility?) I knew that if I politely approached direct it would lead to success. I say something along the lines of "It's very nice to meet you, do you mind if I introduce myself?" --"I saw you from over there" (point to where my towel was) "and I wanted to meet you."
Number Close -- she never texted me. I want to add that I gamed a little too hard I said "text me later" when she was about to text me. I'm annoyed because she was eager to take my #, but you know how hoes be.

(27) Single Mom in CVS
Saw a mom with her 2 kids and a dog, I ask her "do you do yoga?" noting that she had the "namaste" symbol tattoo'd on her forearm. We gets to the fluffing, I do a cold read along the lines of "you need to treat yourself with more respect." The whole interaction had this "I'm looking into your soul vibe." she ate it all up. I was about to walk away when she practically number closed me. Texted, but poor logistics led to me eliminating her from the PipeLine I took a screenshot of 1 of our texts I'll post that in the thread for memorable text exchanges.

(28) Tattoo Sluts
Following # closing the single mom, I see these two chicks with tattoos that had been on my radar. I see them, I approach with mild confidence and I say, do you mind if my friend and I join you? They gave us the up and down (my heart is racing. working on it fellas!) they say sure! For some reason I was too nervous to really get any real traction going, but as luck would have it, the woman from the approach above was sitting 2 tables over. Her and I text back and forth, I poke fun at my current company while reading her expression. Her and I share a couple of flirtatious glances and eventually the tattoo sluts leave.

===============
All in all I closed effectively about 6 times. I'm toying with the idea of simply workshopping my approach and not even worrying about the followup as long as my closes are effective. I'll let you know what I end up doing.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to Disc Jockey a rapper friends community event as a favor. I don't really do it anymore as a profession, but hopefully it'll be target rich. I'll update you guys by sunday at the latest. Sorry for the delay on this update, but as you can see there was a lot to mention. I'll try to be more consistent in the future.

FTN,
PJ

PJs 100 Approach Thread

PJ- reading over some of these approaches and responses I think you may need to throw in a curveball here and there.

For expiramental reasons, you should try a full-out beta approach.

"Hey I don't usually do this but I think you're adorable. Are you German by chance?"

This way your intentions are out there.

Beta words with alpha mannerisms- it's my go-to

Reading over your interactions I think this may be worth a shot; nothing to lose!

PJs 100 Approach Thread

Good to see you are putting in the work but don't forget to work on yourself too based on the feedback and results you are getting. As you well know, if they are not buying the product you either have to find a new market or change the product to match the current one.

PJs 100 Approach Thread

this is great stuff, also don't ask girls if you can take them out on a date, tell them where you're gonna take them

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

PJs 100 Approach Thread

good luck man. I am new to the game and have been cold approaching gradually for the past 2 months. For this month (january) i have a goal to make 100 approaches by months end, day and night game. This would mean an average of 3-4 cold approaches a day[Image: confused.gif]

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

PJs 100 Approach Thread

Realizations
Awareness Growing
If you listen before you speak, strange things happen.

12/31

(29)Quick Email Close at Starbucks

Having family over at the house, I needed to clear my head before the party so I decided to stop in at starbucks to grab a cappuccino. I am starting to notice things I did not before.

Plays:

Pulled up to the venue and paused before disembarking the vehicle. I peeped the scene from the car and knew exactly where the playable girl was.

Upon approaching the door in order to force a conversation I timed my approach to the door. This drew attention in my direction & Got me into a good mood by exchanging pleasantries on my way into the venue.

I walked past the target without even acknowledging her existence.

Open cashier – chatted with the barista fluff keeping my energy flowing

Get my drink head over to the mixing station … I turn in my targets direction. #1stContact: We make prolonged eye contact (3 seconds) for 3 seconds no smiles. #IOI

I took the prolonged eye contact as an invitation to approach. I take a 2 step forward big smile and say “Hey how are you?” She smiles, and replies good.

Fluff about what she's doing. Notice that our career paths are similar I say lets network and see if we can help each other out. We deliberate as to the best method of communication and we settle on email (I close distance where I am literally standing right next to her.)

Notes: During our fluff talk she asked me "what do you do?" In a previous interaction I struggled to articulate it, but running into that struggle previously taught me how to respond to her shit test this time. I responded flatly in a way that communicated I was sure of myself: "Entrepreneur," I said and then immediately redirected focus on my target.

I closed with speed and confidence.

Happy New Year.

1/1

(30) Instadate with waitress at Panera

Yesterday, I woke up early to go to the GYM and on my way to the gym I realized I was hungry and decided to stop at Panera to get some food and some caffeine before my workout.

I enter the venue and in trying to keep my awarenesss where it needs to be.. I am spotting all the potential plays. I am in line and I begin chatting with the older woman next to me. She drops some intel on a local college that is in town for a bowl game. We continue to chat as we approach the register and then I place my order. The initial interaction with the cute cashier was generally indescript – I’m just another guy ordering, but when she tells me the price of my order I say, “For XYZ?!?” she said yes. I roll my eyes and pay with a c-note. [Image: whip.gif]

What follows next was in no way scripted. She verifies the authenticity of the bill and then returns the change to me. I go off to the side to rearrange when I realized she gave me the entire hundred back instead of hundred minus the price of food. In a polite yet serious tone of voice I say to her, “You gave me too much change back.” She then verifies and we realize that there is no error, but in an attempt to save face I say, “I thought you were just trying to give me a free meal because I was cute.” She smiled, blushed and said, “but then I would get in trouble.” I smile back and then turn to another cashier who worked there and noticed her checking me out, I say “whats up?” she said nothing. We gets to the talking and it comes out that she’s on her break so I say, "let’s eat together;" she complies.

Plays:

My food comes out, & as I’m choosing my seat location I overhear my target conversing with the people that work at the venue so counterintuitively instead of choosing a seat location out of the way of her coworkers I choose a seat location that is directly next to the food section, but whose view is obstructed. In other words they could “hear us.” But they couldn’t see us #ISOLATION

I then got up and presumed she would know where to seat and got some napkins. As I’m getting back I catch her letting down her hair, and I tell her like you might tell a dog, or a baby “relax” and I give her a reassuring smile. #Instatdate

I ask her how much time do you have? She says 10 minutes, I respond "Okay I can only stay for 10 minutes because then I have to go workout" #Anchor

Before I get up to take care of my tray and stuff I closed on social media. Talking to her was starting to give me a chub so when I stood up, I stood profile so her eye was cock level and I could feel her taking notice of me I quickly look at her cocky smile and say it was nice meeting you. I go take care of my tray and think to myself—man that’s so week, but I feel as if that was my plan all along. I return to the table with my hands free and say can I have your phone number? She said—yeah that would be easier than social media. #NumberClose

(This number close was different than the others because I could tell in my targets head this was no regular number exchange. She already knows I'm going to make a play and is welcoming it.)

Side Notes:

On the number exchange I caught myself behaving a little beta – she asked me should I take yours or you take mine and I said “I don’t care.” Remembering the fundementals I corrected by snatching her phone from her punching my number in and directing her to call me. It was a little agro, but I think in the long run it’ll play in my favor. She’s in town for 8 days until she leaves to Europe. During our conversation I told her “I’ll work you out for 8 days.” #SexualInuendo

Also, during the interaction I asked her what time it was and reapplied the anchor, "I can only stay for 5 more minutes and then I have to go."

Approaches dwindled as I invested time following up on leads generated in these approaches, but I am going to focus less on leads, and more, on the art of the pick up. After I finish my 100 I am going to create another thread detailing 21 Bangs.

FTN,
PJ

PJs 100 Approach Thread

@Cruisen_Chubby I read your post and my behavior was unconsciously modified. Thanks.

PJs 100 Approach Thread

1/3

Awareness is definitely improving.

From a momentary glance I can tell if a woman is playable or not.

The importance of the "3-second rule" is becoming more apparent. Once you realize you're a cool guy and you have value to offer it becomes very important to just make the approach and not to allow yourself time to come up with reasons not to. Something something, "If you know how to swim, just dive in." The reversal to this principle would be, if you give yourself time to gather info you can make a more effective approach, but still the truth remains; just do it.

(31) Two Cute Sunbathing Teens

During my work break I took my cousin to grab cigarettes from the gas station and on the way back to the (home) office we stopped by the community pool to get a cigarette break in. The pool is adjacent to a lake so we decide to park by the pool to smoke cigarettes on the dock. As I'm pulling up, I catch a glimpse of a female shoulder and something inside of me says "she's of age." I allow my cousin to walk into their line of sight first because he's taller and he naturally grabs attention. Once we're on the dock, I take my time to light my cigarette (pique their interest?) As I turn my attention in their direction, I take a few drags of my cigarette and notice that one girl is applying suntan lotion to the other. I say to the woman getting a rubdown, "I'm Jealous." #FirstContact

"Jealous?" she asked?

"He's no where near as pretty as she is" (in reference to her friend) she smiles and I turn my back to them and drive my attention to the water, my cigarette, and my cousin.

Towards the end of my cigarette, I begin doing math: I consider time of year, time of day, location and ethnicity and I deduce (correctly) that they are students.

I *think* 3-second rule, and my feet start moving. And I say, "Are you in school?"

#Close

*Side Notes*
I find out what her situation
She's into smoking weed
I tell her to take my cousin's number and we'll get together later.

I felt as if I was the higher status individual in this exchange so I set myself up as a prize and made my cousin the gatekeeper. If these girls are interested in smoking weed (which is just a euphemism for meeting up again) then they'll text my cousin and he'll set it up. That way I don't have to waste energy and peace of mind trying to setup a meeting with (otherwise) flaky young adults, and I can take up the social engagement at my leisure.

-PJ

PJs 100 Approach Thread

Progress has slowed because I've been following up on leads and (not) getting laid. In the interest of posterity I will create a separate thread with my field reports from dates that originate from these endeavors.

A short word:

Breaking down each approach is the best thing you can do to get better at approaching. I compare my results to when I first began approaching to now and it's night and day. In the past 5 or 6 approaches I've closed 3 to 4 solid numbers. And all that means is that I've closed these numbers with a high likelihood of seeing these girls again.

I am back in school now and approaching is slowing as I focus on training my seduction skills by attempting to bed my fellow cohorts, BUT I will continue to approach, and I will continue to update this thread here.

-PJ