rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Invites me to a house party but..

So I ask this chick what she is doing this weekend, she says ' My house is actually having a party if you want to come?. Tonight, I am going for a meal, and then maybe heading out, but not sure where to'
I text her after 20 minutes, ' Id love to come, but are you sure your friends wont mind' I just did not want to look desperate and needy. Unfortunately, chick has not replied yet, it's been 2 hours. I am thinking of texting her something like ' Hey I am at Old Street, if you are in the area, let's meet up'
Or is it better to not contact her anymore? It's already 7.45 pm here, she'll probably start partying in a couple of hours.

Asking for her friends approval through her IS needy. When in doubt "cool"

Quote: (12-14-2012 02:51 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Asking for her friends approval through her IS needy. When in doubt "cool"

I did not think she was serious, but I will never again ask for approval. So what do I do with this chick?

Quote: (12-14-2012 02:44 PM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

' Id love to come, but are you sure your friends wont mind' I just did not want to look desperate and needy.

smh

"Id love to come, but are you sure your friends wont mind' I just did not want to look desperate and needy.

Yeah, that was mad desperate and needy.

All is not lost though.

You need to come strong from here on out.

Get your boys together and roll in like this for starters:

Or like this thru the paper:

Too needy but can recover. Go out meet other girls odds are she'll text you to come over perhaps. Roll over with a buddy or two and maybe even whoever you picked up the bar. Social proof for days and either way you're getting laid.

Sidenote: NEVER use the word 'love' when texting a girl unless it's to this affect: I know you love my cock but chill on the multiple texts sweetheart.

Not trying to sound harsh or anything, but you seem to being doing the opposite of getting girls 'excited'.

If you get invited to a party....... you go to said party....

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Sometimes I think you don't read the threads around here, just make your own.

Quote: (12-14-2012 06:14 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

If you get invited to a party....... you go to said party....

exactly. the best that could happen is you find the love of ms right now. the worst that can happen is you meet some people you'll never see again in all probability.

Well I really screwed this up! I only number closed this chick 3 days ago,she first told me she had a boyfriend, but I pretended that I did not hear it, and kept talking, took the number and texted her a few times. I have to act more distant like GQ said.

TheGmanifesto, how about some rock songs like these?

' Id love to come, but are you sure your friends wont mind' I just did not want to look desperate and needy.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Despite what I said, if that chick was serious about it, she would have texted back by now.

Id love to come, but are you sure your friends wont mind' I just did not want to look desperate and needy.

[Image: attachment.jpg9113]   

Man.. reading this makes me realize how stupid & fucked up modern females are with all this shit with gaming is and having to have "bad body" attitude in order to get atleast a bit taken seriously by females.
But hey, we have no other choice.

Kinda alarming how things got out of hand the last 20-30 years.

When in doubt less is more. 'Sounds good, where and when' or just 'cool'. If you are thinking to much about what you are writing or trying too hard to be funny STOP and simplify.

To some degree, bro needs to be more aggressive.The girl invited him to come over to her house, then he starts talking about whether or not he's qualified(do friends want me there) to be at the party. You've built some good rapport, but not good enough for her to beg you to come to her party.How about, "Yo, it's Alberto from x-place, wheres the party at?", if you don't know the exact location of the party. What better IOI or scenario is there than being invited to a girls' house? Even if you don't smash her, you can make friends or have a good pre-game.

Quote: (12-15-2012 08:57 AM)jmoney29 Wrote:  

To some degree, bro needs to be more aggressive.The girl invited him to come over to her house, then he starts talking about whether or not he's qualified(do friends want me there) to be at the party. You've built some good rapport, but not good enough for her to beg you to come to her party.How about, "Yo, it's Alberto from x-place, wheres the party at?", if you don't know the exact location of the party. What better IOI or scenario is there than being invited to a girls' house? Even if you don't smash her, you can make friends or have a good pre-game.

Right on bro! It should been " Cool. WHen and where?" instead of the shit I wrote. Less is certainly more.

Quote: (12-15-2012 07:55 AM)Branimir Wrote:  

Man.. reading this makes me realize how stupid & fucked up modern females are with all this shit with gaming is and having to have "bad body" attitude in order to get atleast a bit taken seriously by females.

Its not having the bad boy attitude, its having the right attitude. Asking the girl if her friends will mind if he comes is lame, nobody wants to hang out with a lame. Being a lame and being a good guy are two completely different things. Actually im a good guy but i never come across as lame, needy or any shit like that. The bitch needs to feel you have a strong presence, your being a nice guy cant be seen as weak. Have a strong presence. Be a G and a gentleman.

OP if the girl told you she has a boyfriend, i wouldnt go to her party, specially when you only know her for three days. Tell her you have other plans for the night and go meet her the next day.

Quote: (12-15-2012 09:50 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2012 07:55 AM)Branimir Wrote:  

Its not having the bad boy attitude, its having the right attitude. Asking the girl if her friends will mind if he comes is lame, nobody wants to hang out with a lame. Being a lame and being a good guy are two completely different things. Actually im a good guy but i never come across as lame, needy or any shit like that. The bitch needs to feel you have a strong presence, your being a nice guy cant be seen as weak. Have a strong presence. Be a G and a gentleman.

OP if the girl told you she has a boyfriend, i wouldnt go to her party, specially when you only know her for three days. Tell her you have other plans for the night and go meet her the next day.

Pitt, I'm gonna freeze her out for a few days.

Start using OKC man, really. You need to get more lays, women can smell the lack of sex emanating from a man.

Quote: (12-15-2012 11:58 AM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

You need to get more lays, women can smell the lack of sex emanating from a man.

Like a sack of putrid fish

Quote: (12-15-2012 11:58 AM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

Start using OKC man, really. You need to get more lays, women can smell the lack of sex emanating from a man.

It's not very popular here. I tried match.com (free), and it was useless. Maybe, it would have been different if I paid. I also tried facebook messaging shitloads of London chicks, with whom I have no mutual friends with, unfortunately none of them replied. I think Match is the most popular online dating site. GQ, man I still have very high standards, I'm not attracted to anything less than a 7. I need to step up my game, and learn from someone really good.

I don't know if OkC is popular in London, but it certainly can't be much less popular than where I'm at in the US. And given the massive population of London and the surrounding areas here must be loads of talent worth banging. Something to think about mate, after all it's free. There's nothing but potential upside.